IndiaDivine.org

Feedback and Varshphal Remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Poojya Bhooshanpriya jee, Saadar Namaskaar, Last year, you had suggested me remedies for my 34th year varshphal. I am glad to report that your remedies have been extremely effective in alleviating my problems. I would request you to kindly suggest remedies for my 35th year as well. My details are as under: DoB: 08 June 1974 ToB: 5.00 PM PoB: Delhi Last year, I had started experiencing problems as early as April. You had told me that my malefic planets have started exhibiting their bad effects earlier than my birthday, which is 08th June. Therefore, this year also, I seek your advice in advance so that I may be safe with your and God almighty's blessings. My special stress is on: * Good health and well being of my daughter and wife * My job and finances (which have stabilised since

last year only) * My being safe from litigation/ "raaj dand" * My health I would be highly obliged if you could suggest some remedies that i could follow to solve any possible poblems pertaining to the aforementioned areas. May God bless you with excellent health and all around happiness. Yours Sincerely, Dhiraj

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.