IndiaDivine.org

varshphal upaya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Punditji, Thanks for your advice about the iron ring, I shall wear it properly in my right hand middle finger from now onwards. My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th year. Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The reason of asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me several weeks to arrange the items. Thanks and best Regards, Rekha < wrote: Dear rekha ji,Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another astrologer, I think you could continue with it. The only thing I would advise is that you should wear it on the middle finger of the right hand.Sincerely,Priya , Rekha Gupta <rg1002003 wrote:>> Respected Punditji,> > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left hand, my parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I became a member of your group. I am running through Shani Mahadasha, I think that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone through my horoscope several times for my different problems but you have never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;> Can I continue wearing the iron

ring, it is open ended?> OR should I take it off?> > Please advice.> > Thanks & Best Regards,> Rekha > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.