varshphal upaya RG 1002003

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rekha ji,

Here are your 47th year Varsh Phal upaya :

[ 1 ] Throw into a govt office compound a little sugar for 7 days

regularly.

[ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot, once.

[ 3 ] Immerse, once, in a river 121 small pieces of paneer on any

day. throw the pieces into the water one by one.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Rekha Gupta

<rg1002003 wrote:

>

> Respected Punditji,

>

> Thanks for your advice about the iron ring, I shall wear it

properly in my right hand middle finger from now onwards.

>

> My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th year.

Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The reason of

asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me several

weeks to arrange the items.

>

> Thanks and best Regards,

> Rekha

>

>

>

> < wrote:

> Dear rekha ji,

>

> Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another astrologer, I

> think you could continue with it. The only thing I would advise is

> that you should wear it on the middle finger of the right hand.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Rekha Gupta

> <rg1002003@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Punditji,

> >

> > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left hand, my

> parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I became a

> member of your group. I am running through Shani Mahadasha, I

think

> that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone through

> my horoscope several times for my different problems but you have

> never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;

> > Can I continue wearing the iron ring, it is open ended?

> > OR should I take it off?

> >

> > Please advice.

> >

> > Thanks & Best Regards,

> > Rekha

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> >

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>

Guest guest

Respected Punditji, Thank you very much for the varshphal upayas, I will start them after my birth date. I understand upaya#1 is for Mars, #2 is for Mercury but I couldn't make it for third paneer upaya. Can you please let me know its for which planet? I am just curious to know. Best Regards, Rekha < wrote: Dear Rekha ji,Here are your 47th year Varsh Phal upaya :[ 1 ] Throw

into a govt office compound a little sugar for 7 days regularly.[ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot, once.[ 3 ] Immerse, once, in a river 121 small pieces of paneer on any day. throw the pieces into the water one by one.Sincerely,Priya , Rekha Gupta <rg1002003 wrote:>> Respected Punditji,> > Thanks for your advice about the iron ring, I shall wear it properly in my right hand middle finger from now onwards.> > My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th year. Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The reason of asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me several weeks to arrange the items.> > Thanks and best Regards,> Rekha> > > >

< wrote:> Dear rekha ji,> > Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another astrologer, I > think you could continue with it. The only thing I would advise is > that you should wear it on the middle finger of the right hand.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Rekha Gupta > <rg1002003@> wrote:> >> > Respected Punditji,> > > > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left hand, my > parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I became a > member of your group. I am running through Shani Mahadasha, I think > that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone through > my horoscope several times for my different problems but you have

> never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;> > Can I continue wearing the iron ring, it is open ended?> > OR should I take it off?> > > > Please advice.> > > > Thanks & Best Regards,> > Rekha > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> >> > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Rekha,

The third upaya is for moon in the 11th house.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Rekha Gupta

<rg1002003 wrote:

>

> Respected Punditji,

>

> Thank you very much for the varshphal upayas, I will start them

after my birth date.

> I understand upaya#1 is for Mars, #2 is for Mercury but I

couldn't make it for third paneer upaya. Can you please let me know

its for which planet? I am just curious to know.

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Rekha

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Rekha ji,

>

> Here are your 47th year Varsh Phal upaya :

>

> [ 1 ] Throw into a govt office compound a little sugar for 7 days

> regularly.

> [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot, once.

> [ 3 ] Immerse, once, in a river 121 small pieces of paneer on any

> day. throw the pieces into the water one by one.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Rekha Gupta

> <rg1002003@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Punditji,

> >

> > Thanks for your advice about the iron ring, I shall wear it

> properly in my right hand middle finger from now onwards.

> >

> > My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th year.

> Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The reason of

> asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me several

> weeks to arrange the items.

> >

> > Thanks and best Regards,

> > Rekha

> >

> >

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear rekha ji,

> >

> > Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another astrologer,

I

> > think you could continue with it. The only thing I would advise

is

> > that you should wear it on the middle finger of the right hand.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Rekha Gupta

> > <rg1002003@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Respected Punditji,

> > >

> > > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left hand, my

> > parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I became

a

> > member of your group. I am running through Shani Mahadasha, I

> think

> > that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone

through

> > my horoscope several times for my different problems but you

have

> > never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;

> > > Can I continue wearing the iron ring, it is open ended?

> > > OR should I take it off?

> > >

> > > Please advice.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Best Regards,

> > > Rekha

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Mobile. Try it now.

> >

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Guest guest

Thanks Punditji. Sincerely, Rekha < wrote: Dear Rekha,The third upaya is for moon in the 11th house.Sincerely,Priya , Rekha Gupta <rg1002003 wrote:>> Respected Punditji,> > Thank you very much for the varshphal upayas, I will start them after my birth date.> I

understand upaya#1 is for Mars, #2 is for Mercury but I couldn't make it for third paneer upaya. Can you please let me know its for which planet? I am just curious to know.> > Best Regards,> > Rekha> > < wrote:> Dear Rekha ji,> > Here are your 47th year Varsh Phal upaya :> > [ 1 ] Throw into a govt office compound a little sugar for 7 days > regularly.> [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot, once.> [ 3 ] Immerse, once, in a river 121 small pieces of paneer on any > day. throw the pieces into the water one by one.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Rekha Gupta > <rg1002003@> wrote:> >> > Respected Punditji,> >

> > Thanks for your advice about the iron ring, I shall wear it > properly in my right hand middle finger from now onwards.> > > > My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th year. > Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The reason of > asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me several > weeks to arrange the items.> > > > Thanks and best Regards,> > Rekha> > > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear rekha ji,> > > > Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another astrologer, I > > think you could continue with it. The only thing I would advise is > > that you should wear it on the middle finger of the right hand.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > >

, Rekha Gupta > > <rg1002003@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Punditji,> > > > > > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left hand, my > > parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I became a > > member of your group. I am running through Shani Mahadasha, I > think > > that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone through > > my horoscope several times for my different problems but you have > > never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;> > > Can I continue wearing the iron ring, it is open ended?> > > OR should I take it off?> > > > > > Please advice.> > > > > > Thanks & Best Regards,> > > Rekha

> > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. Try it now.> >> > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Respected Punditji, Today I am entering in the 47th year of my life. I'll start doing the upayas told by you in a couple of days. I am wearing a square piece of silver around my neck for an upaya of my 46th year done for Rahu. Also I have a square piece of silver placed in my bedroom in a steel container dipped in rain water. Can I continue with both? Thanks and warm regards, Rekha < wrote: Dear Rekha ji,Here are your 47th year Varsh Phal upaya :[ 1 ] Throw into a govt office compound a little sugar for 7 days regularly.[ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot, once.[ 3 ] Immerse, once, in a river 121 small pieces of paneer on any day. throw the pieces into the water one by one.Sincerely,Priya , Rekha Gupta <rg1002003 wrote:>> Respected Punditji,> > Thanks for your advice about the iron ring, I shall wear it properly in my right hand middle finger from now onwards.> > My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th year. Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The reason of asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me several weeks to arrange the items.>

> Thanks and best Regards,> Rekha> > > > < wrote:> Dear rekha ji,> > Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another astrologer, I > think you could continue with it. The only thing I would advise is > that you should wear it on the middle finger of the right hand.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Rekha Gupta > <rg1002003@> wrote:> >> > Respected Punditji,> > > > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left hand, my > parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I became a > member of your group. I am running through Shani Mahadasha, I think > that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone

through > my horoscope several times for my different problems but you have > never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;> > Can I continue wearing the iron ring, it is open ended?> > OR should I take it off?> > > > Please advice.> > > > Thanks & Best Regards,> > Rekha > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> >> > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dear Rekha ji,

[ 1 ] You can take off the silver piece you are wearing. Wash the

piece with ganga jal and keep it any where you want. You need not

immerse or gift that piece any where.

[ 2 ] You could continue keeping the silver piece dipped in water in

the bed room.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Rekha Gupta

<rg1002003 wrote:

>

> Respected Punditji,

>

> Today I am entering in the 47th year of my life. I'll start

doing the upayas told by you in a couple of days.

> I am wearing a square piece of silver around my neck for an

upaya of my 46th year done for Rahu. Also I have a square piece of

silver placed in my bedroom in a steel container dipped in rain

water.

> Can I continue with both?

>

> Thanks and warm regards,

> Rekha

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Rekha ji,

>

> Here are your 47th year Varsh Phal upaya :

>

> [ 1 ] Throw into a govt office compound a little sugar for 7 days

> regularly.

> [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot, once.

> [ 3 ] Immerse, once, in a river 121 small pieces of paneer on any

> day. throw the pieces into the water one by one.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Rekha Gupta

> <rg1002003@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Punditji,

> >

> > Thanks for your advice about the iron ring, I shall wear it

> properly in my right hand middle finger from now onwards.

> >

> > My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th year.

> Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The reason of

> asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me several

> weeks to arrange the items.

> >

> > Thanks and best Regards,

> > Rekha

> >

> >

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear rekha ji,

> >

> > Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another astrologer,

I

> > think you could continue with it. The only thing I would advise

is

> > that you should wear it on the middle finger of the right hand.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Rekha Gupta

> > <rg1002003@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left hand, my

> > parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I became

a

> > member of your group. I am running through Shani Mahadasha, I

> think

> > that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone

through

> > my horoscope several times for my different problems but you

have

> > never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;

> > > Can I continue wearing the iron ring, it is open ended?

> > > OR should I take it off?

> > >

> > > Please advice.

> > >

> > > Thanks & Best Regards,

> > > Rekha

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Mobile. Try it now.

> >

> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of

Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

>

Guest guest

Respected Punditji, Thanks for your reply. Sorry to bother you, but I have another question, for this year one of the thing I have to do is > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot, once. I understand from earthern pot, that it should be made of clay, here in the market I found things made of synthetic clay, can that be used for upaya, if not, can I use a glass bottle? If none of these can be used, is there any other alternative to appease Mercury? Thanks and Warm Regards, Rekha < wrote: Dear Rekha ji,[ 1 ] You can take off the silver piece you are wearing. Wash the piece with ganga jal and keep it any where you want. You need not immerse or gift that piece any where.[ 2 ] You could continue keeping the silver piece dipped in water in the bed room.Sincerely,Priya , Rekha Gupta <rg1002003 wrote:>> Respected Punditji,> > Today I am entering in the 47th year of my life. I'll start doing the upayas told by you in a couple of days. > I am wearing a square piece of silver around my neck for an upaya of my 46th year done for Rahu. Also I have a square piece of silver placed in my bedroom in a

steel container dipped in rain water.> Can I continue with both?> > Thanks and warm regards,> Rekha> > < wrote:> Dear Rekha ji,> > Here are your 47th year Varsh Phal upaya :> > [ 1 ] Throw into a govt office compound a little sugar for 7 days > regularly.> [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot, once.> [ 3 ] Immerse, once, in a river 121 small pieces of paneer on any > day. throw the pieces into the water one by one.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Rekha Gupta > <rg1002003@> wrote:> >> > Respected Punditji,> > > > Thanks for your advice about the iron ring, I shall wear it > properly in my right

hand middle finger from now onwards.> > > > My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th year. > Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The reason of > asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me several > weeks to arrange the items.> > > > Thanks and best Regards,> > Rekha> > > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear rekha ji,> > > > Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another astrologer, I > > think you could continue with it. The only thing I would advise is > > that you should wear it on the middle finger of the right hand.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Rekha Gupta > > <rg1002003@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Punditji,> > > > > > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left hand, my > > parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I became a > > member of your group. I am running through Shani Mahadasha, I > think > > that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone through > > my horoscope several times for my different problems but you have > > never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;> > > Can I continue wearing the iron ring, it is open ended?> > > OR should I take it off?> > > > > > Please advice.> > > > > > Thanks & Best Regards,> > > Rekha >

> > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. Try it now.> >> > > > > > > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dear Rekha,

Yes you can use a glass jar as an alternative.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Rekha Gupta

<rg1002003 wrote:

>

> Respected Punditji,

>

> Thanks for your reply. Sorry to bother you, but I have another

question, for this year one of the thing I have to do is

>

> > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot,

once.

>

> I understand from earthern pot, that it should be made of clay,

here in the market I found things made of synthetic clay, can that

be used for upaya, if not, can I use a glass bottle? If none of

these can be used, is there any other alternative to appease Mercury?

>

> Thanks and Warm Regards,

> Rekha

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Rekha ji,

>

> [ 1 ] You can take off the silver piece you are wearing. Wash the

> piece with ganga jal and keep it any where you want. You need not

> immerse or gift that piece any where.

>

> [ 2 ] You could continue keeping the silver piece dipped in water

in

> the bed room.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Rekha Gupta

> <rg1002003@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Punditji,

> >

> > Today I am entering in the 47th year of my life. I'll start

> doing the upayas told by you in a couple of days.

> > I am wearing a square piece of silver around my neck for an

> upaya of my 46th year done for Rahu. Also I have a square piece of

> silver placed in my bedroom in a steel container dipped in rain

> water.

> > Can I continue with both?

> >

> > Thanks and warm regards,

> > Rekha

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Rekha ji,

> >

> > Here are your 47th year Varsh Phal upaya :

> >

> > [ 1 ] Throw into a govt office compound a little sugar for 7

days

> > regularly.

> > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot,

once.

> > [ 3 ] Immerse, once, in a river 121 small pieces of paneer on

any

> > day. throw the pieces into the water one by one.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Rekha Gupta

> > <rg1002003@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks for your advice about the iron ring, I shall wear it

> > properly in my right hand middle finger from now onwards.

> > >

> > > My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th

year.

> > Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The reason

of

> > asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me several

> > weeks to arrange the items.

> > >

> > > Thanks and best Regards,

> > > Rekha

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > Dear rekha ji,

> > >

> > > Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another

astrologer,

> I

> > > think you could continue with it. The only thing I would

advise

> is

> > > that you should wear it on the middle finger of the right hand.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , Rekha Gupta

> > > <rg1002003@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Punditji,

> > > >

> > > > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left hand,

my

> > > parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I

became

> a

> > > member of your group. I am running through Shani Mahadasha, I

> > think

> > > that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone

> through

> > > my horoscope several times for my different problems but you

> have

> > > never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;

> > > > Can I continue wearing the iron ring, it is open ended?

> > > > OR should I take it off?

> > > >

> > > > Please advice.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks & Best Regards,

> > > > Rekha

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> > Mobile. Try it now.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of

> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Punditji for your quick response. I have got some new developments in my office, I am told that my position might get eliminated in 2-3 months because of some reorganization, while I was thinking that I might get a promotion this year, so the news came as a shock to me. Can I do something to save my job or to get some stability in my job? Thanks and best regards, Rekha < wrote: Dear Rekha,Yes

you can use a glass jar as an alternative.Sincerely,Priya , Rekha Gupta <rg1002003 wrote:>> Respected Punditji,> > Thanks for your reply. Sorry to bother you, but I have another question, for this year one of the thing I have to do is > > > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot, once.> > I understand from earthern pot, that it should be made of clay, here in the market I found things made of synthetic clay, can that be used for upaya, if not, can I use a glass bottle? If none of these can be used, is there any other alternative to appease Mercury?> > Thanks and Warm Regards,> Rekha> > < wrote:> Dear Rekha ji,> > [ 1 ] You

can take off the silver piece you are wearing. Wash the > piece with ganga jal and keep it any where you want. You need not > immerse or gift that piece any where.> > [ 2 ] You could continue keeping the silver piece dipped in water in > the bed room.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Rekha Gupta > <rg1002003@> wrote:> >> > Respected Punditji,> > > > Today I am entering in the 47th year of my life. I'll start > doing the upayas told by you in a couple of days. > > I am wearing a square piece of silver around my neck for an > upaya of my 46th year done for Rahu. Also I have a square piece of > silver placed in my bedroom in a steel container dipped in rain > water.> > Can I continue with

both?> > > > Thanks and warm regards,> > Rekha> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Rekha ji,> > > > Here are your 47th year Varsh Phal upaya :> > > > [ 1 ] Throw into a govt office compound a little sugar for 7 days > > regularly.> > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot, once.> > [ 3 ] Immerse, once, in a river 121 small pieces of paneer on any > > day. throw the pieces into the water one by one.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Rekha Gupta > > <rg1002003@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Punditji,> > > > > > Thanks for your advice

about the iron ring, I shall wear it > > properly in my right hand middle finger from now onwards.> > > > > > My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th year. > > Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The reason of > > asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me several > > weeks to arrange the items.> > > > > > Thanks and best Regards,> > > Rekha> > > > > > > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > Dear rekha ji,> > > > > > Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another astrologer, > I > > > think you could continue with it. The only thing I would advise > is > > > that you should wear it on the middle finger of the right hand.> > >

> > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , Rekha Gupta > > > <rg1002003@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Punditji,> > > > > > > > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left hand, my > > > parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I became > a > > > member of your group. I am running through Shani Mahadasha, I > > think > > > that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone > through > > > my horoscope several times for my different problems but you > have > > > never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;> > > > Can I continue wearing the iron ring, it is

open ended?> > > > OR should I take it off?> > > > > > > > Please advice.> > > > > > > > Thanks & Best Regards,> > > > Rekha > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > Mobile. Try it now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of >

Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> >> > > > > > > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>

Guest guest

Dear Rekha ji,

From April 16, 2008 till October 16, 2008 you will be going through

Shani / shukra / shani dasha. During this period there is a

possibility that you might face enemity from various quarters.

Therefore you should :

[ 1 ] Recite the beej mantra for Venus 108 times a day. Go to the

files and get the mantra.

[ 2 ] Worship Lord Hanuman to protect you from enemies.

[ 3 ] Every Saturday gift a little mustard oil at any Shani temple.

[ 4 ] Feed a cow some green leaves like palak etc once a week at

least if not every day.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Rekha Gupta

<rg1002003 wrote:

>

> Thanks Punditji for your quick response.

>

> I have got some new developments in my office, I am told that my

position might get eliminated in 2-3 months because of some

reorganization, while I was thinking that I might get a promotion

this year, so the news came as a shock to me. Can I do something to

save my job or to get some stability in my job?

>

> Thanks and best regards,

> Rekha

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Rekha,

>

> Yes you can use a glass jar as an alternative.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Rekha Gupta

> <rg1002003@> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Punditji,

> >

> > Thanks for your reply. Sorry to bother you, but I have another

> question, for this year one of the thing I have to do is

> >

> > > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot,

> once.

> >

> > I understand from earthern pot, that it should be made of clay,

> here in the market I found things made of synthetic clay, can that

> be used for upaya, if not, can I use a glass bottle? If none of

> these can be used, is there any other alternative to appease

Mercury?

> >

> > Thanks and Warm Regards,

> > Rekha

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Rekha ji,

> >

> > [ 1 ] You can take off the silver piece you are wearing. Wash

the

> > piece with ganga jal and keep it any where you want. You need

not

> > immerse or gift that piece any where.

> >

> > [ 2 ] You could continue keeping the silver piece dipped in

water

> in

> > the bed room.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Rekha Gupta

> > <rg1002003@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Today I am entering in the 47th year of my life. I'll start

> > doing the upayas told by you in a couple of days.

> > > I am wearing a square piece of silver around my neck for an

> > upaya of my 46th year done for Rahu. Also I have a square piece

of

> > silver placed in my bedroom in a steel container dipped in rain

> > water.

> > > Can I continue with both?

> > >

> > > Thanks and warm regards,

> > > Rekha

> > >

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > Dear Rekha ji,

> > >

> > > Here are your 47th year Varsh Phal upaya :

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] Throw into a govt office compound a little sugar for 7

> days

> > > regularly.

> > > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot,

> once.

> > > [ 3 ] Immerse, once, in a river 121 small pieces of paneer on

> any

> > > day. throw the pieces into the water one by one.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , Rekha Gupta

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for your advice about the iron ring, I shall wear it

> > > properly in my right hand middle finger from now onwards.

> > > >

> > > > My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th

> year.

> > > Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The reason

> of

> > > asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me

several

> > > weeks to arrange the items.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and best Regards,

> > > > Rekha

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > Dear rekha ji,

> > > >

> > > > Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another

> astrologer,

> > I

> > > > think you could continue with it. The only thing I would

> advise

> > is

> > > > that you should wear it on the middle finger of the right

hand.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , Rekha Gupta

> > > > <rg1002003@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Punditji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left

hand,

> my

> > > > parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I

> became

> > a

> > > > member of your group. I am running through Shani Mahadasha,

I

> > > think

> > > > that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone

> > through

> > > > my horoscope several times for my different problems but you

> > have

> > > > never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;

> > > > > Can I continue wearing the iron ring, it is open ended?

> > > > > OR should I take it off?

> > > > >

> > > > > Please advice.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks & Best Regards,

> > > > > Rekha

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> > > Mobile. Try it now.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of

> > Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of

> Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Punditji, Thanks for your suggestions, I will try to do all of them except #4, cannot find a cow here, even if I drive to country side, nobody would allow me to feed anything to his cow. Doosron ke desh mein rehne ka yehi nuksaan hai. Is there any alternative to this one? Also, we don't have any Shani temple, but yes I know in one temple they have nav graha idols, there is Shani Maharaj too. Can I donate mustard oil there? Thanks and best Regards, Rekha < wrote: Dear Rekha ji,From April 16, 2008 till October 16, 2008 you will be going through Shani / shukra / shani dasha. During this period there is a possibility that you might face enemity from various quarters. Therefore you should :[ 1 ] Recite the beej mantra for Venus 108 times a day. Go to the files and get the mantra.[ 2 ] Worship Lord Hanuman to protect you from enemies.[ 3 ] Every Saturday gift a little mustard oil at any Shani temple.[ 4 ] Feed a cow some green leaves like palak etc once a week at least if not every day.Sincerely,Priya , Rekha Gupta <rg1002003 wrote:>> Thanks Punditji for your quick response. > > I have

got some new developments in my office, I am told that my position might get eliminated in 2-3 months because of some reorganization, while I was thinking that I might get a promotion this year, so the news came as a shock to me. Can I do something to save my job or to get some stability in my job?> > Thanks and best regards,> Rekha> > < wrote:> Dear Rekha,> > Yes you can use a glass jar as an alternative.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Rekha Gupta > <rg1002003@> wrote:> >> > Respected Punditji,> > > > Thanks for your reply. Sorry to bother you, but I have another > question, for this year one of the thing I have to do is > > > >

> [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot, > once.> > > > I understand from earthern pot, that it should be made of clay, > here in the market I found things made of synthetic clay, can that > be used for upaya, if not, can I use a glass bottle? If none of > these can be used, is there any other alternative to appease Mercury?> > > > Thanks and Warm Regards,> > Rekha> > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Rekha ji,> > > > [ 1 ] You can take off the silver piece you are wearing. Wash the > > piece with ganga jal and keep it any where you want. You need not > > immerse or gift that piece any where.> > > > [ 2 ] You could continue keeping the silver piece dipped in water > in > > the bed room.> > > >

Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Rekha Gupta > > <rg1002003@> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Punditji,> > > > > > Today I am entering in the 47th year of my life. I'll start > > doing the upayas told by you in a couple of days. > > > I am wearing a square piece of silver around my neck for an > > upaya of my 46th year done for Rahu. Also I have a square piece of > > silver placed in my bedroom in a steel container dipped in rain > > water.> > > Can I continue with both?> > > > > > Thanks and warm regards,> > > Rekha> > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > Dear Rekha ji,> > >

> > > Here are your 47th year Varsh Phal upaya :> > > > > > [ 1 ] Throw into a govt office compound a little sugar for 7 > days > > > regularly.> > > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen pot, > once.> > > [ 3 ] Immerse, once, in a river 121 small pieces of paneer on > any > > > day. throw the pieces into the water one by one.> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > Priya> > > > > > , Rekha Gupta > > > <rg1002003@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Respected Punditji,> > > > > > > > Thanks for your advice about the iron ring, I shall wear it > > > properly in my right hand middle finger

from now onwards.> > > > > > > > My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th > year. > > > Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The reason > of > > > asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me several > > > weeks to arrange the items.> > > > > > > > Thanks and best Regards,> > > > Rekha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > > > Dear rekha ji,> > > > > > > > Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another > astrologer, > > I > > > > think you could continue with it. The only thing I would > advise > > is > > > > that you should wear it on the middle finger of the

right hand.> > > > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > > > , Rekha Gupta > > > > <rg1002003@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Respected Punditji,> > > > > > > > > > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left hand, > my > > > > parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I > became > > a > > > > member of your group. I am running through Shani Mahadasha, I > > > think > > > > that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone > > through > > > > my horoscope several times for my different problems but you > >

have > > > > never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;> > > > > Can I continue wearing the iron ring, it is open ended?> > > > > OR should I take it off?> > > > > > > > > > Please advice.> > > > > > > > > > Thanks & Best Regards,> > > > > Rekha > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > > Mobile. Try it

now.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of > > Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of > Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.> >> > > > > > > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>

Guest guest

Dear Rekha ji,

[ 1 ] In that case you can keep some money aside, every month, for

feeding the cows, and whenever you visit India feed the cows with

that money. Or you can send that money to some one in India to feed

the cows with that money.

[ 2 ] Yes you can offer at the Nav grah temple.

Sincerely,

Priya

, Rekha Gupta

<rg1002003 wrote:

>

> Respected Punditji,

>

> Thanks for your suggestions, I will try to do all of them except

#4, cannot find a cow here, even if I drive to country side, nobody

would allow me to feed anything to his cow. Doosron ke desh mein

rehne ka yehi nuksaan hai.

> Is there any alternative to this one?

>

> Also, we don't have any Shani temple, but yes I know in one

temple they have nav graha idols, there is Shani Maharaj too. Can I

donate mustard oil there?

>

> Thanks and best Regards,

>

> Rekha

>

> < wrote:

> Dear Rekha ji,

>

> From April 16, 2008 till October 16, 2008 you will be going

through

> Shani / shukra / shani dasha. During this period there is a

> possibility that you might face enemity from various quarters.

> Therefore you should :

>

> [ 1 ] Recite the beej mantra for Venus 108 times a day. Go to the

> files and get the mantra.

> [ 2 ] Worship Lord Hanuman to protect you from enemies.

> [ 3 ] Every Saturday gift a little mustard oil at any Shani temple.

> [ 4 ] Feed a cow some green leaves like palak etc once a week at

> least if not every day.

>

> Sincerely,

>

> Priya

>

> , Rekha Gupta

> <rg1002003@> wrote:

> >

> > Thanks Punditji for your quick response.

> >

> > I have got some new developments in my office, I am told that my

> position might get eliminated in 2-3 months because of some

> reorganization, while I was thinking that I might get a promotion

> this year, so the news came as a shock to me. Can I do something

to

> save my job or to get some stability in my job?

> >

> > Thanks and best regards,

> > Rekha

> >

> > <@> wrote:

> > Dear Rekha,

> >

> > Yes you can use a glass jar as an alternative.

> >

> > Sincerely,

> >

> > Priya

> >

> > , Rekha Gupta

> > <rg1002003@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks for your reply. Sorry to bother you, but I have another

> > question, for this year one of the thing I have to do is

> > >

> > > > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen

pot,

> > once.

> > >

> > > I understand from earthern pot, that it should be made of

clay,

> > here in the market I found things made of synthetic clay, can

that

> > be used for upaya, if not, can I use a glass bottle? If none of

> > these can be used, is there any other alternative to appease

> Mercury?

> > >

> > > Thanks and Warm Regards,

> > > Rekha

> > >

> > > <@> wrote:

> > > Dear Rekha ji,

> > >

> > > [ 1 ] You can take off the silver piece you are wearing. Wash

> the

> > > piece with ganga jal and keep it any where you want. You need

> not

> > > immerse or gift that piece any where.

> > >

> > > [ 2 ] You could continue keeping the silver piece dipped in

> water

> > in

> > > the bed room.

> > >

> > > Sincerely,

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > > , Rekha Gupta

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Today I am entering in the 47th year of my life. I'll start

> > > doing the upayas told by you in a couple of days.

> > > > I am wearing a square piece of silver around my neck for an

> > > upaya of my 46th year done for Rahu. Also I have a square

piece

> of

> > > silver placed in my bedroom in a steel container dipped in

rain

> > > water.

> > > > Can I continue with both?

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and warm regards,

> > > > Rekha

> > > >

> > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > Dear Rekha ji,

> > > >

> > > > Here are your 47th year Varsh Phal upaya :

> > > >

> > > > [ 1 ] Throw into a govt office compound a little sugar for 7

> > days

> > > > regularly.

> > > > [ 2 ] Offer at any temple 9 mushrooms kept in an earthen

pot,

> > once.

> > > > [ 3 ] Immerse, once, in a river 121 small pieces of paneer

on

> > any

> > > > day. throw the pieces into the water one by one.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely,

> > > >

> > > > Priya

> > > >

> > > > , Rekha Gupta

> > > > <rg1002003@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Punditji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for your advice about the iron ring, I shall wear

it

> > > > properly in my right hand middle finger from now onwards.

> > > > >

> > > > > My birthday is coming soon. I shall be entering in my 47th

> > year.

> > > > Can you please suggest the Varshphal Upayas for me? The

reason

> > of

> > > > asking a few weeks earlier is that sometimes it takes me

> several

> > > > weeks to arrange the items.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks and best Regards,

> > > > > Rekha

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <@> wrote:

> > > > > Dear rekha ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Since this upaya for Saturn is suggested by another

> > astrologer,

> > > I

> > > > > think you could continue with it. The only thing I would

> > advise

> > > is

> > > > > that you should wear it on the middle finger of the right

> hand.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > > , Rekha Gupta

> > > > > <rg1002003@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Respected Punditji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am wearing an iron ring in my middle finger of left

> hand,

> > my

> > > > > parents told me to do that a couple of years ago before I

> > became

> > > a

> > > > > member of your group. I am running through Shani

Mahadasha,

> I

> > > > think

> > > > > that was the reason. Recently I noticed that you have gone

> > > through

> > > > > my horoscope several times for my different problems but

you

> > > have

> > > > > never suggested me to wear an iron ring. My question;

> > > > > > Can I continue wearing the iron ring, it is open ended?

> > > > > > OR should I take it off?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Please advice.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks & Best Regards,

> > > > > > Rekha

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> > > > Mobile. Try it now.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of

> > > Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of

> > Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

> > >

> >