IndiaDivine.org

upaya for my Wife

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Pt. Priya Ji, Thanks for the holi wishes,Happy Holi to you too Guru Ji, May God Bless you and your family. And I would like to thank You, always helping me with your suggested upaya, I like to ask about upaya

for my wife, she has high blood sugar,and at this time after her birthday she not in good health, please help me with your analysis in janma kundali, varsaphal and suggested upaya and mantras to chants for her health, as mother role in family to keep peace and progress for all member familiy, release from stress. Name : Martha DOB : March, 21, 1959 Time : 15:17 Place : Jakarta, Indonesia Thanking in advance for your help, God Bless You Always. Sincerely, Bambang Sutedjo

Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good

Guest guest

Respected Priya ji,Sadar Pranam!I was surprise when you mention that our time was change In 1959 where that time the standard time of Indonesia was 7-30 hr ahead of GMT, you are right, most of we are here almost forgot about changing in our local time has happended. Thanks million for those notification Guru Ji. My wife in still process of doing the all upay as you had

advised. I already got Supari (Betel Nut) too for Kendrum yog Upay as suggested. As soon as possible I send you feed back about the result.I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this suggested upay. With your and God's blessings I am hope my wife will have good health through out of this year. Sincerely, Bambang Sutedjo Re: upaya for my

Wife >>>> Bambang Sutedjo Posted by: ""

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:30 am (PDT) Dear Bambang ji,In 1959 the standard time of Indonesia was 7-30 hr ahead of GMT unlike the present time when it is 7hr ahead of GMT.Therefore I have cast her horoscope with time difference of 7-30hrs. Her Ascendant is 13Ca52.Here are her Varsh Phal Upaya for her 50th year:[ 1 ] She should keep in her

purse a small [ pea size ] solid silver ball wrapped in a yellow cloth.[ 2 ] Offer at any temple a pinch of turmeric powder for 9 days regularly.[ 3 ] Immerse in a river 8 small pieces of lead [ a metal ] on any Thursday after sun set and before it gets dark. [ 4 ] Keep in the South east corner of the house 12 whole almonds [ with shell ] wrapped in a yellow cloth.For high blood sugar she should :Recite the following mantra 108 times { one mala } a day.For diabetes : Om hreem ghranee aaditya om namah{ For correct pronunciation go to the files and in the folder “ mantra used in upaya†you will find the mantra written in Hindi script }She has a kemdrum Yog. Go to the files and read the upaya for it and get it done.There is nothing to worry about. She is going to be a very caring and loving mother through out of this

year.Sincerely,Priya, Bambang Sutedjo <indokaukus@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Pt. Priya Ji, > > Thanks for the holi wishes,Happy Holi to you too Guru Ji, May God Bless you > and your family. And I would like to thank You, always helping me with your suggested upaya, > I like to ask about upaya for my wife, she has high blood sugar,and at this time after her birthday she not in good health, please help me with your analysis in janma kundali, varsaphal and suggested upaya and mantras to chants for her health, as mother role in family to keep peace and progress for all member familiy, release from stress.> >

Name : Martha> DOB : March, 21, 1959> Time : 15:17> Place : Jakarta, Indonesia > > Thanking in advance for your help, God Bless You Always.> > Sincerely,> > > Bambang Sutedjo

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Inbox.