IndiaDivine.org

Transit jupiter Mayank Sethi (Regarding upayas suggested earlier)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Priyaji , Even though you had suggested the upaya for jupiter in decemeber but somehow i have not been able to get around to do it till now . Before starting i wanted to enquire whether i could use "gangajal" instead of water from yamuna and later on the 43rd day immerse the container in yamuna ? Please advice . Also i had earlier done the upaya for saturn in the 5th . However now i have shifted my place of residence but have not yet got the "sabut baddam " from the earlier place . As suggested by you earlier , i need to just get them and keep them in the eastern corner of the new house ? Please confirm Also recently i have been talking to some people to move me from my current role in the organisation to someother which i desire (which could mean my moving to another country) . With one person it was nearly done however it did not

go through finally due to some issues in salary negotiations. Please see my chart and see in case i need to do any upaya for these talks to fructify. My DOB details 14 dec 1976 , 12:32 P.M. Delhi. Thank you very much . rgds , -Mayank < wrote: Dear Mayank,You need not bother about the badam left at the temple. You can keep them in the

cloth, if necessary you can keep the cloth in any brass utensil.Sincerely,Priya , Mayank Sethi <file_not_found_exception wrote:>> Hello Priyaji , > > I understand that half the Sabut Badaam should be kept at home in a silk cloth and no one should open/eat them. What about the badaam which are offered in the temple ? Is anything specific to be done for them , since i dont think we can control what happens to those sabut badaam . > > Also can the white silk cloth be kept in some box etc in the east direction of the house or should it be out in the open ?> > Please advice . > > warm regards ,> > -Mayank> > > > < wrote: Dear

Mayank,> > [ 1 ] You can start an upaya on any day convenient to you.> [ 2 ] You can offer at any religious place.> [ 3 ] The way you have planned them is fine.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Mayank Sethi > <file_not_found_exception@> wrote:> >> > Hello Priyaji , > > > > I am going start doing the upayas in the next 2-3 days (the upaya > for saturn in the 5th and the upaya for transit) . I have a few > questions ... > > > > 1. Should i start the upayas on any particular day ?> > > > 2. For the upaya for saturn (sabut baddam upaya) , should the > badam be offered to some particular diety (since this upaya is for > lord shani , should i offer the badam there or can i

offer to sai > baba temple too ?)> > > > > > 3.SInce the upaya for jupiter transit is going to be for 43 > days , i am planning to do the saturn upaya first and then start the > next upaya after 2/3 days . Is this fine or can i do both > simultaneously ?> > > > warm regards , > > > > -Mayank > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Mayank,> > > > The transit jupiter will be 9th from your natal jupiter which will > be > > good. It will be conjunct your 10th house therefore :> > > > Bring home in a brass container some water from a river. Every day > > for 43 days regularly drop a round piece of copper into this > > container. On the 43rd day after dropping the piece, immerse the > > container along with the water and the copper pieces

into the river.> > > > Remind me about your Varsh Phal upaya in the first week of December.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Mayank Sethi > > <file_not_found_exception@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello Priyaji , > > > > > > Wish you a very happy diwali .> > > > > > > > > Priyaji please look at my chart and suggest in case any upaya is > > required for the jupiter transit to saggitarius for me . Please do > > advice if this change should be beneficial to my career .> > > > > > PLease do also suggest my varshaphal upayas as my birthday is > > about a month away .> > > > > > DOB

14/dec/1976 12:32 PM New delhi> > > > > > thank you very much.> > > > > > warm regards ,> > > > > > -Mayank> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.