IndiaDivine.org

Thanks Guruji - Right way to do the upaya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Esteemed Guruji, Thanks a lot for telling me the right way to do the upaya, otherwise I was doing upaya according to my understanding and put all containers together. Now I will put container of water from cremetion ground in the north east corner. Thanks a Lot !! With Choicest Regards - Alok Kumar Goyal < wrote: Dear lakshya,[ 1 ] The dibbi with water from the cremation ground can be kept in the North east corner of your house. The other two dibbis can be kept in the bed room.[ 2 ] The haldi ganth on the roof have to be kept till September 14th. After that you can ommerse the haldi ganth in a river.Sincerely,Priya , Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal wrote:>> Esteemed Guruji,> > Charan Sparsh !!> > I have done all upayas told by you & waiting for the results. Guruji I have a little queries.> > a). I have done following below mentioned 3 upayas as told by you. All the three Dibbis (containers) of

upayas are lying side by side in my bedroom. Is it OK ? Will it not show any adverse/harmful effect by lying side by side in one bedroom and on one almirah rack ?> > All 3 upayas> > In your case it will be conjunct the 7th house which might lead to marital discord. Therefore keep in your bed room a little ganga jal / rain water in a steel dibbi with a small square piece of silver dipped in the water> > Keep a copper coin [ without hole ] dipped in rain water / > > ganga jal in her bedroom. Keep it in a brass or silver container. > Keep the lid on so that the water doesn't evaporate fast.> > Cremention Ground Water keep in bedroom in container> > b) I have still put 7 haldi ganth on the room of my house, should i continue it, upto when. > > > > Lakshay Goyal <lakshay_goyal wrote: Esteemed Guruji,>

> Charan Sparsh !!> > I and my whole family highly obliged for your kind blessings in form of precious upayas. Both the below upayas will be done according to guidelines.> > Thanks again for kind blessings. > With Choicest Regards - Alok Kumar Goyal> > > > > > > < wrote:> Dear Alok Kumar ji,> > Rahu transit in Capricorn from May 5, 2008 till November 3, 2009.> > In your cae it will be conjunct the 7th house which might lead to > marital discord. Therefore keep in your bed room a little ganga > jal / rain water in a steel dibbi with a small square piece of > silver dipped in the water> > In the case of your wife it will be conjunct the 8th house which > could result in financial instability and health problems. Therefore > she should immerse

in a river on any thursday after sun set and > before it gets dark 8 pieces of Lead [ a metal ]. She should repeat > the same upaya next year after may 5, 2009.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , Lakshay Goyal > <lakshay_goyal@> wrote:> >> > Esteemed Guruji,> > > > Charan Sparsh !!> > > > With kind blessings 2 no. & 3 no. upayas have already been > done. upaya no. 1 will be done on coming sunday.> > > > Guruji, now a days rahu ketu transit is going on :-> > It may be possible that due to this I am going through this > problem.> > I am humbly request you to please tell us effect of rahu ketu > transit in our life. Please tells upaya for me and wife to get rid > bad

effect of this transit:- Birth details of myself and wife is > give below for kind perusal:-> > > > Birth details of myself :-> > Name : Alok kumar Goyal> > Date of Birth - 14th Sept. 1970> > Time of Birth - 2.40:47 am (at night)> > Place of Birth - Bulandshahr (Uttarpradesh)> > > > Birth details of wife :-> > Name : Ritu Goel> > Date of Birth - 21st Oct. 1975> > Time of Birth - 10.10 pm > > Place of Birth - Baraut (Uttarpradesh)> > > > Guruji, I know that I am taking your precious time, but only > due to running through bad phase of life, needless to say that with > your kind blessing upayas are showing their effect, & this is my > stringet believe that after doing all upaya life will be as usual as > in the past> > > > With Choicest Regards - Alok Kumar Goyal>

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <@> wrote:> > Dear Lakshya,> > > > [ 1 ] Keep a copper coin [ without hole ] dipped in rain water / > > ganga jal in her bedroom. Keep it in a brass or silver container. > > Keep the lid on so that the water doesn't evaporate fast.> > > > [ 2 ] Ask her to every night extinguish the last kitchen fire by > > sprinkling a few drops of milk over the burner. Do not use that > > particular burner till the next morning.> > > > [ 3 ] Get a piece of Ashok tree root and keep it at the pooja > > sthan. There are two varieties of Ashok tree. One with drooping > > branches and doesn’t grow into a big tree, and the other which > grows > > into a huge shady tree

with wide spreading branches. You should > get > > the root of the one that grows into a huge shady tree.> > > > Sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > , Lakshay Goyal > > <lakshay_goyal@> wrote:> > >> > > Esteemed Guruji,> > > > > > With your kind blessings, upayas & remedies life is coming on > > path day by day.> > > > > > 1. Guruji please tell me upaya for my wife to overcome from > > her angryness, she never listen to me in front of her parents. > > Please tell me upaya for this also. Giving below her birth > > details :- > > > > > > Name : Ritu Goel> > > Date of Birth : 21st October 1975> > > Birth Time

: 10.10 pm at night> > > Place of Birth - Baraut (Uttar Pradesh)> > > Guruji please also tell her dasha and mahadasha, and the upaya > > for that why she is acting in this way.> > > > > > - Upaya for dasha and mahadasha > > > > > > 2. Old upayas told by your goodselves.> > > > > > i) For Barkat - Put 7 haldi gath in a bronze pot cover with > > bronze lid and to put on roof - should i continue it.> > > > > > 2. recent upaya - to put water in earthern pot in west > > corner, - query, guruji should i cover this pot with earthen lid > > also.> > > > > > With Choicest Regards > > > Alok Kumar Goyal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one > roof. > >> > > > > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now. > > > > > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.>

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.