IndiaDivine.org

horoscope matching

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir, Sadar Pranam, as you are aware that since long i have been trying to find a suitable match for myself. till now i have asked you to match many hroscopes......but dont know things dont materialise. I have got a new proposal from Mr Sunil Malik he is a marwari jat and his Dob is 12 Oct 1964 time is 10 in morning at delhi. We have met once and find each other presentable.....since now my parents are to be involved for approval so i need to match the horscope also and i do not feel confident for the proposal till i will get it matched from you.Kindly look into the prospective married life and how to removes hurdles if any in the way. He is rich and from a good family with repute in business society..... but then only that if his horoscopes

match with mine then only i would like to carry forward...one thing is there if at all you find nadi dosh then plz keep in mind that he wont be planning for children at this age For Quick referal mine dob is 27 dec 1969 at 13:41/delhi regards Sandhya

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.