IndiaDivine.org

Feedback & request for Kundli dosha & Varshfal Upayas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Sir, The remedies for my Sons have worked. Regarding my problems , they have persisted . I had to fire my hotel staff for lack of performance. Above all this I have been embroiled in court cases pertaining to our ancestral property with my Uncle & his sons. The past year has been full of tension , litigations & severe problems. Please suggest Upayas for winning in the Litigations & also coming out of problems at my Hotel. Aprt from Varshfal upaya are there any other Kundli Dosha Upayas to be done ? Please suggest them. Lalkitab also throws light on Vastu upayas. Can you suggest some to bring these sudden problems under control ? The main Door of my Hotel faces East South east. Dinesh G WadvalaDOB == April 22, 1960TOB == 10:55 PMPlace : Vadodara ( formerly Baroda ) Gujarat State ,

INDIA Respectfully yours, Dinesh < wrote: Dear Dinesh ji,Varsh phal upaya for the 16th year of elder son born March 5, 1992.[ 1 ] Offer at any temple a handful of wheat grain for 7 days regularly.[ 2 ] Apply haldi paste tilak every day just above the navel [ naabhi][ 3 ] Either wear in a gold chain or keep in the wallet a small square piece of

silver wrapped in a yellow cloth.[ 4 ] This year there could be a possibility of some mental depression or worry, if it happens then :[ a ] Offer at any temple a handful of rice for 9 days regularly.[ b ] Collect some rain water in a brass container and keep this container, with 4 small square pieces of silver immersed in the water, in the North East corner of your house. Keep the lid on so that the water doesn’t evaporate fast. Collect enough rain water to last you for a year. Varsh Phal upaya for the 14th year of the younger son born June 7, 1994:[ 1 ] Either use or keep in his room some thing that his father had used, like a watch, a ring or a chain or even a chair etc.[ 2 ] There could be a possibility of being disinterested in studies during this year, if that happens then :[ a ] Gift at any temple a black & white [ or shades there of ] blanket once.[ b ] Now and then gift some dog

food at any dog shelter.[ c ] He should get a few grains of rice in a silver dibbi as a blessing of his mother. Keep this dibbi in his room.Sincerely,Priya , DIGGU Gae <dgwd1960 wrote:>> Dear Sir, > > Regarding the Upayas for my sons, they will do as specified by you = themselves.> They are both intelligent & god fearing boys and do believe in the Indian way of living .> > Your efforts in specifying the Remedies for them will not be a waste of time .> Thank you.> > Dinesh> > < wrote:> Dear Dinesh ji,> > I have gone through your horoscope. I am suggesting a few upaya > which might help you. Go to the files and read the rules of doing >

the remedies before you do the upaya suggested by me. These upaya > have to be done according to those rules, otherwise I am warning you > that they will not be effective and could possibly harm you also.> > Since April 22, Your Saturn is badly placed in your Varsh Phal chart > which could have delayed your hotel project. I am suggesting upaya > along with the rest of your Varsh Phal upaya :> > Varsh Phal upaya for the 48th year :> > [ 1 ] Offer at any temple a pinch of saffron for 9 days regularly.> [ 2 ] Keep in the North East corner of your house a little rain > water in a brass container with a small square piece of silver > immersed in the water.> [ 3 ] Immerse in a river 800gm sabut urad once.> [ 4 ] Keep either in your wallet or on your person a small square > piece of silver.> [ 5 ] Keep some thing under your feet while having a bath. Your

bare > feet should not touch the ground.> [ 6 ] Keep a piece of deer skin at a place which is above the ground > and below the ceiling. Keeping the deer skin in your house will > always be helpful to you.> > As for the upaya for your sons, I will suggest only if both of them > personally are willing to do upaya themselves otherwise why should I > waste my time.> > Sincerely,> > Priya> > , "dgwd1960" <dgwd1960@> > wrote:> >> > Dear Sir,> > > > I am building a new hotel whose construction has been delayed too > > much. I already have two hotels.> > > > Please suggest me the Remedies from my Kundli & also the Varshfal > > Upayas.> > Please

suggest the Same for my Two Sons also.> > > > 1) Dinesh G Wadvala> > DOB == April 22, 1960> > TOB == 10:55 PM> > Place : Vadodara ( formerly Baroda ) Gujarat State , INDIA> > > > 2) Kunal> > DOB == June 7, 1994> > TOB == 2:47 AM ( 0247 hours )> > Place = Ocala, Florida State, USA> > > > 3) Kanan > > DOB == March 5 , 1992> > TOB == 8:40 PM (2040 Hours )> > Place = Gainsville, Florida State, USA> > > > > > Dinesh> >> > > > > > > > Luggage? GPS? Comic books? > Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.>