IndiaDivine.org

Your Advice for my Financial Problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guruji,

Sadar Parnam.

Though I am new to the group, but I have learnt a lot from one of my friend and I am writing you to seek your help for financial crunch being faced by me.

Sir, with due respect me and my wife both are very hard working. I am a qualified servicing rendering professional having lot of repute in the City. My wife is also helping me a lot in my business by operating from home. Though there was good turnover and we were enjoying well. But after the division of joint family, I have to borrow to pay for the home in 1993.

From that day onwards, the business side (and income side as well) is stagnant, rather decreasing trend, the interest burden is increasing not day by day but hour by hour, adding further to my financial problem to the extent that sometime finding no way, I even think of committing suicide, than to face the most undignified behaviour from the people from whom I have borrowed..

My Date of Birth is 19th August, 1959, Time 8.48 A.M. Place Jalandhar City

My wife's Date of Birth is 4th August, 1959, Time : Exactly Not Known, but in the Morning, Place: Vishakapatnam

Please do help me by suggesting some upaye to come out of financial crisis. I shall be very thankful to you for your kindness to me.

Thanking you and with due regards.

Chander Shekhar Chauhan