IndiaDivine.org

2-[JR], from Mark Kincaid....2/16..... Can you predict divinity in a person ?-- Veena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends:

Here's an interesting correspondence regarding the nature of the Grahas and whether one can determine one's spirituality by the Jyotish.

Mark K.

Dear all:

This is a beautiful question.

For a while when I was studying Jyotish there was much controversey whether any of the malefic planets, themselves...had any divinity in them!....

Then I came across this wonderful description in Maharishi Parshara's book on Hora...Jyotish... he said:

" In the beginning, Lord Vishnu incarnated as the Grahas, to bestow upon his devotees the consequences of their karmas...

I loved this passage because it helped me realize...that every planet, every aspect of life...in fact...comes, ultimately from the divine...

Now, as to the exact question can one predict 'divinity in a person'...?... it strikes..me that the fully developed Planets may in part, represent like a window, or part of us..that is integrated with the Self...

I even pondered one day, what would be the perfect chart?

And I just guessed that... it might include an Exalted Sun, Exalted Moon or Moon in it's Own Sign, in Cancer... An Exalted Guru, Venus, Mars...Saturn..

everything...

Then, a few years later I received an email from some professional Jyotish organization that was presenting the chart that they considered was Lord Rama's chart!

And I thought...wow.... that's my exalted chart!

And he had an Exalted Sun, Moon, Guru, Venus, Mars, Saturn....etc!

So...maybe those people with the most... exalted or strong planets..have the chance...to find the 'divinity'...within...

Of course, it also occurs to me, that anyone with good, Jupiter's and/or Saturn's...and especially where these two greatest spiritual planets are aspecting the Moon, Sun or Rising Signs... or in great houses.... have a lot

of consciousness in them....

One last thought, here, and that is...that there is a way of looking at what I like to call, the transcending...planets or jyotish configurations...

In other words.... Jupiter represents..the ability of life, of the teacher, guru, to bestow, Guru grace...upon the disciple..

and Jupiter...leads us to God... or reflects...attainments of God's Consciousness.... because...of it's very nature.... to expand...to the infinite...

Saturn, on the other hand, which has often been described as being of the nature of Shiva...

teaches out finding God...through the inward direction.... through renouncing... the world, of our thoughts...and feelings... in the process of transcending...in meditation.... itself...

which directly leads...to God...to realization...through experiencing...less and less....

Thanks for the question...

Was quite fun, reflecting on 'divinity'....

Jai Guru

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

PS....I don't know if you've heard, but I also write a Jyotish newsletter. It includes a daily, Transits newsletter as well as other aspects of Jyotish as well. If you, or anyone else in this group is interested, in subscribing, feel free to contact me personally at: m.kincaid And the newsletter is free.

> " sanjaytechnology " <sanjaytechnology

>

> Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:58:16 -0000

>

> Re: Can you predict divinity in a person ?--> Veena

>

> Dear veena:

>

> PLease read my previous posting on 6th sense and the response by

> Trivedi Bhai , followed by the analysis on my wife.

>

> This is not to say anything abnout divinity but 6th sense and

> intuition.

>

> Thanks and Rgs.

>

> --Sanjay Aggarwal

>

> , " vichitra_veena "

> <vichitra_veena> wrote:

>> Dear Tarun,

>>

>> Can you predict ESP or other such divine blessings from a natal

> chart?

>> I have a friend who I am sure has a divine spark in him.

>>

>> He was born on 9th sept 1981 at 4 am

>> at 12 North 30

>> & 75 East

>>

>> Could you do a reading please ?

>> Specifically about his education, profession and marriage and

>> Mahayogas if any that he has been blessed with?

>>

>> Thank You,

>> Veena

>

>

>

>