IndiaDivine.org

2-& Muki, from Mark Kincaid,....2/23.....re.... Simple Remedy for Taurus ascendant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here's a fascinating question about Saturn and Moon from a lady, ....see below...

who wants to know how to strengthen or improve her Saturn!

MK....

Dear Muki:

I thought I'd respond to your questions, here. If you do, indeed have a Taurus Rising and Saturn as your yogakaraka, this doesn't just mean that Saturn will be automatically benefic. It depends upon how you're using it. I know a number of Exalted Saturn people who Saturn is still acting malefically. Sometimes, Saturn being strong means that it gets used to strain, to work hard as a good Saturn stands for strength and endurance.

Therefore, I'd suggest, that you learn to 'do', more in-tune with the deeper, silent, benefic nature of Saturn and that you rest more. Saturn is appeased and strengthened by rest, rejevenation and things like meditation are very valuable to enlivening this peaceful, sattvic quality of the 'good' Saturn.

And you're right about it's effect upon the Moon in your 4th house. Saturn does aspect 3 houses away from where it is. So, counting the house that it's in as 1, second house, your 3rd house as 2, and then your 4th house as 3. This means for you, your Moon, or feelings are a natural barometer as to your Saturn. When you're feeling good, smooth, even joyful, then this is your chart, with Saturn & Moon, telling you, you're doing well.

However, if you find yourself worrying, troubled, anxious or even sad or shy....these all negative qualities of Saturn's influence is just your Saturn telling you you're presently out of tune with your Saturn. Believe me, this is how it works. I've got my Moon in my 12th house with Saturn...and this has been my experience as well. In fact for years, I thought I was just a sad, lonely, worrisome, insecure person. Then, I started meditating, and immediately I felt better! And each day that went by I noticed 'feeling' more and more happy and joyful until one day I started studying Jyotish and found...'wow, my Moon's been in my 12th house, and with Saturn!....wow... that's why I felt the way I did.

And then I noticed whenever I slipped out of balance, maybe traveling and not getting enough rest, or working too hard, and cutting short my periods of meditation, I would immediately notice qualities of that 'sad' or troubled, Moon, coming back. That's when I realized

my Moon was a great barometer for the quality and status or balance of my Saturn! So, try this yourself. Do something to get more rest, inner peace, meditate...etc.... and find this in your own experience...

You asked about what you can do to help your Moon, pearls, etc. Well, my perspective is do something to strengthen your Saturn and that will immediately reflect onto your Moon. Your Moon's good. It's extremely big, though it is being harshly aspected by Saturn and Mars. So, eliminating the negative effects of those 2 malefic situations will help your Moon, emmensely!

Other remedies for improving Saturn include blue sapphire, and putting attention on my balance in your life. One thing that's helped me is studying all the knowledge I could about balance and stress and rest and rejuvenation. Then, as I become more aware of how all of nature moves through cycles of rest and activity, I realized I too, could be more balanced. For example there's the rest cycle of the day. Going to be more early, will help you balance yourself with the daily cycle. Then, there's the Moon cycle.

Every month, the Moon, waxes and wanes. This is the primary cycle of rest and activity of our entire World. Watch the Moon for even just 2 months and you'll see how the Moon works. Then, aspire to be more in-tune with the Moon. This means rest more when the Moon is waning, like last week, would have been a great time to rest. But, even now, the Moon is very tiny. So, not to strain. Be in-tune with the Moon. Then, as the Moon gets bigger and bigger, notice that you naturally feel more outward and dynamic. This Waxing Moon cycle is a perfect example of how to be more in-tune with 'Nature'. As you become more in-tune with the Moon, your Saturn will also improve and as your Saturn improves, so will the Moon, in your chart!

Another way of improving Saturn is to study all the other Planets. For example, each planet, like the Moon, has cycles of functioning. The Sun, for example, goes high in the sky, in the Spring and Summer, and as such, represents the outward, more manifested, expressed time of the Sun. Conversely, during the Winter Months, the Sun, goes lower in the sky, and we have the onslaught of Winter during these times. It's during these times of the Sun, that we all need to be resting more. As you find the cycles of each planet, and become more and more in-tune with each one, you'll also find a secondary benefit. And that is your Saturn will become more balanced.... and then, more benefic!

Hope this helps...

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

PS....I don't know if you've heard, but I also write a Jyotish newsletter. It includes a daily, Transits newsletter as well as other aspects of Jyotish as well. If you, or anyone else in this group is interested in subscribing, feel free to contact me personally at: m.kincaid And the newsletter is free.

> " Mukesh " <mukikits

>

> Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:13:53 -0000

>

> Simple Remedy for Taurus ascendant

>

> Simple Remedy for Taurus ascendant

>

> I am frequent reader of JR Posts offlate, and have also talked

> earlier.

> I am doing good in my career and life,but after hearing a lot of posts

> on Tau asc I wish to add my case as taurus ascsndant

>

> I ,4 th April 74,10am,Mumbai, india am a taurus ascendant.

>

> Even i am hearing that saturn is YK for me and very good benefic for

> me.But its not that beneficial.

>

> I have always got only 70%-80% results of my hard work all my life.

> I need to struggle and slog for every small thing in life, rarely

> lucky.

>

> Also after i wore a neelam, my career prospects improved but i still

> find delays in my career/work to excel.

>

> My saturn is placed in 2nd House and is troubling the moon in 4th

> house which is present MahaDasha.

> Is my speech or softspoken nature due to Sat's effect on Moon in 4th

> house?

>

> Should i fast on saturday? will it be beneficial.I am trying hard to

> get a overseas project and want a remedy for saturn which is placed

> good after its August transit last yaer.I am told saturn only will

> take me overseas by anyway in next 2 yrs

>

> Is my moon weak?Is wearing pearl helping me as i am told?

>

> What can i do for Jupiter? it strong malefic for Tau Ascendant, will

> fasting on Thu or Pukhraj help? I donate yellow sweets on thu.

>

> Please suggest some remedies to get maximum results.

> i am sure my case will be a good case for Tau asc discussion and some

> good remnedies will be contributed by learned members.

>

> Even small remedy will give me the much required acceleration.

>

> Muki

>

>

>

> ~! LIFE MEANS STRUGGLE, THE FITTEST WINS SURVIVAL !~

>