IndiaDivine.org

2-[JR]& Melinda, from Mark K....2/25.....re.....Effect of saturn with jupiter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends:

Here's an interesting correspondence re. Saturn & Jupiter...together in the 11th house...

Mark K.

Dear Melinda:

Your initial thought is correct. Saturn there can have that influence.

But, with Jupiter that, too has it's effects. So, look and see how close they are together,

and if Jupiter's past Saturn or coming up to Saturn's degrees.

That'll make a difference.

Basically, these two together represents a kind of tension between the expansive, Jupiter side of life, and the contractive....Saturn side.

Also, these two together generally represents the need to develop better coordination between one's Jupiter and Saturn.

This can be done in a number of ways and as I said above, it also depends upon how close they are in degrees and who's on top, so to speak.

PS... Jupiter will tend to be stronger because Jupiter rules the 5th house, so the 5th house lord, in the 11th is stronger.. though Saturn tends to be functioning in a malefic role there, so knowing how to strengthen Saturn...is

crucial.

take care

Hope this helps...

Mark Kincaid

PS....I don't know if you've heard, but I also write a Jyotish newsletter. It includes a daily, Transits newsletter as well as other aspects of Jyotish as well. If you, or anyone else in this group is interested, in subscribing, feel free to contact me personally at: m.kincaid And the newsletter is free.

Melinda Lawson <melinda_lawson2000

Wed, 25 Feb 2004 07:14:18 -0800 (PST)

Effect of saturn with jupiter

What is the significance of Saturn with Jupiter in 11th house for Scorpio ascendant. Saturn and Jupiter in Virgo. I have seen the people Saturn with 11th house somehow lonely they cannot make friend easily but when it with Jupiter then what is the significance?

Melinda Lawson

~! LIFE MEANS STRUGGLE, THE FITTEST WINS SURVIVAL !~