IndiaDivine.org

2/26 Thursday's Star Report....... Whew!....Moon, Mars,Rahu,...battle over! g4sf

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Coming to you, today, 2/26 Thursday, in the am, cst,

for today's transits...2/26 Thursday. cst.

Mark

Please Note:

Today, I'm including a brief translation for both Western & Eastern Hemispheres.

Henceforth, if you'd like to receive the Star Reports...for the Eastern Hemisphere, starting in

England time, for example, just let me know.

M

Nature's Astrology: Star Report

Transits

Thursday, February 26th..

Moon Moves to the End of Aries,

today.

Dear Friends:

The Moon has moved to 27 degrees Aries, today,

as of 9am, Thursday, February 26th....2004.....

CST....

USA...

If you're in the Eastern Hemisphere.....

This next day Star Report starts 6 hours later, simultaneously at 3pm 2/26th....

London, England

time....for example....

Transits

Dear Friends:

Wow, did you experience the Moon, Mars, RAhu....battle yesterday?

I know a lot of you did. Don't think I can remember a more intense, 12 hour

Transiting, intensity....

But, now, the Moon's moved past...and is already at 27 degrees of Aries.

In 6 more hours the Moon will move into Taurus, where it's Exalted and without malefic influence....this month!

(See below for some samplings of r's comments about yesterday!)

Today, will feel like a wonderful dream after yesterday.

Here, the Sun's out and sunny, bright feeling, but even more importantly, the positive juices of life are flowing and today and next 2 1/2 days will be more of the same!

Get a lot accomplished in the next few days!

Then, Moon dives back into Gemini, where Saturn is...and on it goes....

Always like this ..... up and down...

For now, enjoy this wonderful upswing....

I dodged the bullets, yesterday.....were you able to?

Other Tranists....Today:

o Mars & Rahu are still very close, today. As of Thursday, 2/26...,

Mars is at 20:54 degrees and Rahu's at 19:38 degrees of Aries.

Mars and Rahu still very close, but at least they're starting to go in their opposite, increasingly less....intense....directions....and Moon's moving away

from their intensity....

Subscriber's Comments,

Questions & Answers:

Here are some Subscriber's Comments, about yesterday's Moon, Mars & Rahu's Collision.

From Mary, in California, US.

" Dear Mark: I am in th emiddle of the Rahu effect and reading your words gve me a little peace and the great reminder to breathe. Thank you, Mark. "

" Dear Mary: Very good, first of all that you're seeing and experiencing 'this' Jyotish Transiting moment. Now, and over next couple of months, continue to see if you can see how the transits effect you regularly and even more importantly: See, if you can do something to be better prepared to not be so negatively effected....next time! "

From Harriet, in Illinois, US.

" Hi Mark: Feel awfully rough from today. I can't seem to stop crying. The relative excuse has to do with all our friends who are suffering so much since Jan. 1. Yesterday was so incredible. Monday and Tuesday were my days to find out all sorts of bad news. Plus, I'm suddenly without money, poof, gone! Seems like Rahu's doing his thing. I have Rahu in my 8th house and Mercury is my major malefic problem, too. I can't tell you how helpful these daily counselings are and I am so grateful. Thank you for all the positivity-- the ammunition is priceless. Harriet " .

" Dear Harriet: Another, good perception of how the transits can be effecting us. Your experience, also includes more wisdom about your chart as well. But, now, we need to start figuring out how we can be better prepared, so the natural ups and downs of life don't effect us so much. And, this is where are charts come in. We need to understand better, the wisdom inherent there, so that we don't suffer so strongly these downsides.

When I do people's charts, and/or teach my Jyotish charts, I go into much detail about how we're sabotaging ourselves...via our charts.

See, our charts represent all of our thought patterns. The benefics represent our 'good' ones and the malefics, represent our poorly understood, negative one's.

We need to understand from our Charts, how we can stop flowing 'malefically' and instead, start transforming our malefic patterns into more positive ones. "

One Last Subscriber, From Carol, in Illinois, US.

" Oh, Mark: What a terrible today, (Wednesday) at work. I know you said it was going to be a terrible day. And it surely was. But, even that warning wasn't enough to protect me. I mean it was so intense and I felt so awful in the pit of my stomach, today. And all my customers were bizarre and so stressful. What should I have done differently? "

" Dear Carol: Now, you're getting to the right question. What can we have done differently? Next month, again, when Moon collides with Rahu or Mars, though fortunately, they won't be so close again, for another year!.... set up your situation better, ahead of time. Once you notice which are your most uncomfortable Jyotish/ transiting days.... then start to plan your life, better, around those days. It doesn't take but a few months, watching these transits, to experience, personally where you're the most vulnerable. Then, take steps, to organize your life, more around these benefic or good days as well as the malefic ones.

2 years, ago, one of my customers, (when I'm not teaching meditation or Jyotish), in my construction business told me: " Mark, why is it every time we connect,...why is it such a positive experience. " I smiled, cuz I knew what he meant. " Well, I'd like to take all the credit for this.... " I said... (smiling), " but, the truth is a few years ago I learned to organize my construction around the Jyotish transits of the Planets. " He knew enough about Astrology/Jyotish that I knew he would understand.) He said: " Really!.... wow, that's amazing. Well, I just have to say, you're doing something right. Though I was beginning to think there was some sort of strange, Cosmic, angel conspiracy or something going on! "

" No, just learning to conduct business, more in-tune with the Planets. And this doesn't have to be a weird, strange thing. When people want to meet, I don't say, 'well, let me check the stars!' Instead, I say, let me check my calendar. And it doesn't happen all the time, but at least 30% of the time, people do want to meet on very complicated, less auspicious moments. So, I say: 'Well, I'm going to be busy next Wednesday, but how about Tuesday or Thursday. "

Knowing how to pick more auspicious days to especially interact with others... is an ancient and yet, very important modern, practical thing we can do to bring more order and balance into our lives.

" Well, all I know is you're always in a great mood, very clear and smooth. It got my attention! "

And that's how our lives can be, smooth, orderly, natural and effortless moving towards more and more achievement and happiness.

Vedic Knowledge is all about enjoying, 200% of life,....100% inner happiness and 100%, outer accomplishments and fulfillment!

Good Luck!

And...

God bless....

Mark Kincaid

Jai Guru!

Some friends reminded me about putting my website

address on her. So, especially for our new r, friends...

Enjoy!

For More Jyotish;

please go to:

Nature's Astrology Website:

http://hometown.aol.com//myhomepage/index.html

The Website Is Still Under Much Expansion & Construction.

Please don't mind the Re-modeling!

For Personal....

Jyotish Charts....

Don't forget I can be contacted directly for personal Jyotish Charts.

(641) 472-0000.

See below for some more information.

Main Basic Chart:

#1 Natal - Birth Chart

Life Reading, including an analysis of the next 2-5 years.

Cost: $ 100.00

Includes Tape Recorded Session - Followed by short follow-up

session 1-2 weeks, apart.