IndiaDivine.org

2/26 Final Announcement Up-coming Jyotish Course g4sf

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Final Announcement Up-coming Jyotish Course

Dear Friends:

Wanted to remind you one last time regarding my next Month, long, Jyotish Internet Course. Still room for 2 or 3 more people.

Course: Date Starting February 27, 2004.... till March 26,.....

Title: Jyotish Mastery....

One of the greatest things I've learned from Jyotish, is that our Charts describe so clearly the life we've come to live.

We have all these qualities, tendencies and characteristics. We have also, something in Jyotish called Benefics and Malefics. The 'Benefics', in our Charts are the areas of our life, that we were born, successful in, already. These could include strong self-confidence, or powerful emotional stability or intuition. These could include strong Mercury or Intellectual abilities, whatever. The problem in life, however, is we also have something called Malefics.

Malefics represent the areas of our Charts, and ourselves, that are not strong, developed or mature, yet. And because most people are not taught how to change or improve theese thought patterns, or 'bad' habits that are there, ie. our malefics, then we find ourselves in life, stuggling, making mistakes, and suffering.

All of life's problems, unhappinesses, or sufferings, are due to these Malefics in our charts! And where Jyotish used to have a more fatalistic approach to these malefics, recently it's been realized that these malefic areas can and are supposed to be changed, transformed and made, also, into Strengths!

My Jyotish, charts & courses is based on this idea and principle.

I love saying: " The malefics in our charts are not just symbolic of our problems, they're also symbolic of our opportunities and our Jyotish Solutions! "

This course, is designed around this central idea.

If you want to improve any and or all aspects of your life, learn how to distinguish between the Benefics and Malefics in your chart!

Then, learn how to focus on changeing, transforming or improving any of those malefics, to make any kind of positive change, or improvement in your life!

This is the Goal of this Jyotish Course:

How To Learn the Transformative Power of Jyotish!

There will be 3 Basic courses, Basic, Intermediate and Advanced.

Course Structure will be similar to all three but tailored to each person's individual

backgrounds and mastery of Jyotish, so far.

Week 1: 1 to 1 Correspondence

This week introduces the concept of a literal, 1 to 1 correspondence bet-

tween all the qualities, and characteristics in our life, and all the details,

and configurations in our Jyotish Chart.

Week 2: Developing Jyotish Discrimination

This week will seek to find all the Benefics and Malefics in your Charts.

This is the key to Jyotish Mastery and Success, Knowing which one's are

Benefics and which are Malefics.

Week 3: Jyotish Transformation

This week begins the practice of learning how to Utilize our Benefics,

better. And, how we can literally, neutralize, transform or change any

Malefic in our Charts...also into a Benefic, or Strength!

Week 4: Fulfillment of Life

Understanding the Goal of Life, or as defined by Jyotish, how are charts

explain what the purpose, course and goal of every one of our lives is!

And also, how we can utilize Jyotish to find fullfillment in Life!

Additional Course:

Spirituality & Jyotish

I'm also going to be teaching another Jyotish course called: Spirituality & Jyotish,

which will be an examination as to the Spiritual Path, that each one of us is already on, in this life.

This course will examine, how we can get to know that path better and literally become more successful, Spiritually, as a result of gaining insights into our Charts, this way.

Emphasis will be upon these primary Spiritual Planets:

The Sun, as representative of God...

The Moon, as it represents...the Divine Mother, God....

Jupiter, as it represents...the Guru....or Brihaspati...

And, Saturn, as it represents....Shiva, or the Transcendental Lord....

And we will also study the primary 'moksha' or liberation Houses...

4th, 8th, 9th...and 12th Houses....

And finally, the primary spiritual Signs....

Which include all spiritual Planets in their own Signs....

and especially, Jupiter's Signs.... Sagittarius, Pisces & Exaltion in Cancer....

and Saturn, in Capricorn and Aquarius.

Course Fees for Both Courses Will Be the Same:

Course Fees:

Payment: $ 120.00

This includes the entire month long course, along with 2, short, 1/2 hour Jyotish readings, personally with me, at the beginning of the course, and at the end..... to wrap it up!

Payment can be made by check or money order,

or credit card, at paypal.com.

See below for instructions:

For paypal.com. You have to set up a paypal account, takes about 2 minutes, and then you can send money.

Please insert this email address/ account name for payments through paypal.

kincaidmark

Be sure and use this account name as any other won't work.

Checks & Money orders:

Can be sent to

Mark Kincaid

Starlight Unlimited

PO Box 1831

Fairfield, IA 52556

641 472-0000.

Let me know which you're planning on doing and please send me all of your date of birth information;

including day of birth, place and time.

Also if you know it, longitude and latitude of place of birth, and daylight savings and

Rising Sign and degrees, if you know those, as well.

And finally, please include a description of yourself,

what kinds of Jyotish experiences have you had in the past,

how many charts, done and especially.....

what you're hopeing to find, and or have fulfilled as a result of this course!

The last 2 Jyotish Internet courses, I've done, in September, 03 and Jan. 04, have both, also, been widely received and enjoyed.

See below for some of the previous course participants experineces and commnets....

From Jacob in Germany:

" Mark, I really like your theory of transforming malefic influences into benefics.

Would this be correct; to win Mangal's blessings, one needs to be active (to a healthy extent) and stay away from quarrels, anger etc.?

For my life this seems to make sense, am I on the right track?

And

Mark, Thank you so much for sharing your so many years of experience for me,

I will reflect on that and let you know how I am doing.

And thanks a lot for the lengthy typing you have done for me.

Yeah, I have already started paying MUCH MORE attention to the transits, and daily, after we have started communicating, but I will look at it from THIS ANGLE, which makes a lot of sense. E.g. I was just looking, what kind of thing will happen or has happened etc., not about general influences, cycles etc.,

This is some great new insight for me. "

And from Jane in Hong Kong

" Dear Mark, I found your course extremely wonderful, exciting and full of deep insight and wisdom.

I had been reading your Transits for a number of months before the course and I was very excited

at the prospect of gaining your perspectives more intimately for myself and my husband.

That has been totally fulfilled for us as you helped us understand not only our charts but ourselves

and especially how and why we do the things we do.

Thanks again, God bless! "

And from Peter in California, US

" Dear Mark, I knew what I thought was quite a bit of Jyotish before your course. But, I found your course

very insightful as well as remarkablly profound. I also liked how simple your understanding is about Jyotish

and yet, how profound it's ramifications. Your idea that the Malefics are not only indicative of our problems

but even more importantly, indicative of our Jyotish Solutions!

I found pure genius!

Thanks again, yours truely. "

And from Suzanne in New Mexico, US

" Mark, I just wanted to tell you how much I got out of our course. I wasn't really expecting a lot because I thoughtI already knew quite an ample amount, and yet, I haven't experienced nearly the results you talk about. So, as you can imagine I was so very pleased and enthralled to find this purity of Jyotish so easily enlivened within me. Thank you again and am looking forward to each and every day, knowing more and more!

Take care & I look forward to helping all, learn and master Jyotish....

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

Jai Guru!