IndiaDivine.org

2-[FairfieldLife], from Mark Kincaid....3/2......re..... Murder on Campus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends:

More in this discussion of the recent calamity during the recent Moon & Saturn event.

Sincerely,

Mark K.

Dear Rick:

Definitely. First of all, knowing what's going to be going on on any day, which is the goal of the Transits. This is like Cosmic Weather. We can know quite a bit about what the up-coming days are going to be like. That's what I try to help people understand in my daily Star Reports. I've been watching these literally, each day for over 16 years!

But, each person has a 'Jyotish' that they need to understand. Because, not everyone took the negative impulses of the day, and acted violently. Though in my own Star reports Newsletter I had been talking to a number of people who also felt very rough during these last few days.

However, each one of us needs to know our own 'Jyotish', and collectively, if I had been in charge of the security for MUM, and just happened to know Jyotish, I would have been on alert for this sort of danger.

And even then, this person's great instability was first seen in his earlier violence of that day.

But, we're not trained or educated about these things. And we're only now beginning to understand all these great things, symbolic in the entirety of Vedic Knowledge.

When I learned how to combine my meditation technique with Jyotish, that's really when my life started to improve.

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

PS....For those of you who haven't heard, I also write a Jyotish newsletter. It includes a daily, Transits newsletter as well as other aspects of Jyotish as well. If you, or anyone else in this group is interested, in subscribing, feel free to contact me personally at: m.kincaid And the newsletter is free.

Rick Archer <rick

FairfieldLife

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:18:45 -0600

<FairfieldLife >

Re: [FairfieldLife] 2-[FairfieldLife], from Mark Kincaid....3/2......re..... Murder on Campus

Do you think that there¹s some way knowledge of Jyotish could have prevented this?

on 3/2/04 11:41 AM, Mark Kincaid at m.kincaid wrote:

Dear Friends:

Now, here is a practical example of why I thought it would be good to know, better one's Jyotish.

Over the last few days, in my star reports I had been reflecting for people the danger in the 'stars' coming over the last 2 days.

Go, to my message board; to see those days... reports

which are all listed there, for each day.

Though obviously everyone experiences life, and the Stars differently, there's still a great need

for each one of us to understand the astrological life, that we are right now living!

It grieves me so, that this happened....but hopefully....something good will come from it...

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

Rick Archer <rick

FairfieldLife

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:23:35 -0600

<FairfieldLife >

Re: [FairfieldLife] Murder on Campus

Murder Investigation Underway on MUM Campus

A fatal stabbing last night on the campus of Maharishi University of Management is under investigation.

According to the Fairfield Police Dept., officers responded to the report of a stabbing at the MUM dining hall. They found 19-year-old Levi Butler bleeding from wounds to the chest, and American Ambulance transported him to Jefferson County Hospital where he was pronounced dead at around 8:30 p.m.

Arrested at the scene was 24-year-old Shuvender Sem of Building 144, Room 223. Officer Colin Smith, who arrived first on scene, tells KMCD News that Sem was arrested without incident.

Officer Smith says that there was no altercation between Butler and Sem, it was just a random attack. Smith says that the paramedics acted very quickly trying to stabilize Butler, but it was too late.

Sem faces a charge of 1st Degree Murder, a Class A felony. He is being held at Jefferson County Law Center awaiting arraignment. Officer Smith says that Sem faces an Assault charge for an incident earlier in the day. Apparently, Sem stabbed another student in the face with a ballpoint pen.

The Fairfield Police Dept., Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, Jefferson County Police Reserve, and County Attorney Tim Dille are continuing the investigation.

To , send a message to:

FairfieldLife-

Or go to:

FairfieldLife/

and click 'Join This Group!'