IndiaDivine.org

2-[FairfieldLife] & Svambhu, from Mark K....3/2.....re.... Jyotish for Murder on campus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends:

More good thoughts and discussions about the Saturn & Moon, planetary War we just went through.

Sincerely,

Mark K.

" svambhu " <dardura108

FairfieldLife

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:40:07 -0600

<FairfieldLife >

[FairfieldLife] Jyotish for Murder on campus

2-[FairfieldLife], from Mark Kincaid....3/2......re..... Murder on Campus.

Mark Kincaid wrote:

> Now, here is a practical example of why

> I thought it would be good to know, better

> one's Jyotish. Over the last few days, in my

> star reports I had been reflecting for people

> the danger in the 'stars' coming over the last 2 days.

> Go, to my message board;

>

> to see those days... reports

> which are all listed there, for each day.

mark, i was unable to access your group homepage,

it is for members only. so, i wonder if you could

repost those appropriate reports here for us.

thanks,

svambhu

Dear Svambhu:

I will be happy to. However, it's easy to access, all you have to do is join, and you just need a account which I assume you have due to being in fairfieldlife.

However, I will reproduce Sunday's Star Reports where I talked about the upcoming,

what I called....Planetary War between Moon & Saturn...which happened both Sunday and Monday.

take care

Mark Kincaid

This first one is for Sunday's Star Report... which had a lot of thougts regarding how to avoid

Saturn grievous.... effects....

Coming to you, today, 2/29 Sunday, in the am, cst,

for today's transits...2/29 Sunday. cst.

Mark

Including again, Discussion below for thoughts on how to prepare for up-coming

Moon & Saturn Planetary War, coming up, Sunday and Monday....

Look for tomorrow, Monday, as the most intense aspect of the up-coming Moon & Saturn

collision!

Nature's Astrology: Star Report

Transits

Sunday, February 29th..

Moon Moves to the Beginning of Gemini,

today.

Dear Friends:

The Moon has moved to 2 degrees Gemini, today,

as of 9am, Sunday, February 29th....2004.....

CST....

USA...

If you're in the Eastern Hemisphere.....

This next day Star Report starts 6 hours later, simultaneously at 3pm 2/26th....

London, England

time....for example....

Transits

Dear Friends:

You should notice quite an interesting shift today.

Moon's moved out of Exaltation into Gemini, which itself, isn't necessarily 'bad', but....

because Saturn's also in Gemini, and Ketu casts a direct, 9th House aspect into Gemini.... the next two 1/2 days will be more of the rough category.

However, these days when the Moon is soooooo big, represents such a good opportunity to 'do', to 'act'....and 'accomplish'....! (Waxing Moon 3/4 Full!)

Also, because Mars is still in Aries....great emphasis in accomplishing our desires!

Therefore, go for it!

But..... go for it, in a slightly more smooth, slightly relaxed and unattached manner over these next few days!

Other Tranists....Today:

o Mars & Rahu are still very close, today. As of Saturday, 2/28...,

Mars is at 22:49 degrees and Rahu's at 19:37:04 degrees of Aries.

Can you begin to feel this slightly more relaxed Mars & Rahu quality?

Mars is moving through Aries, it's own sign and one of Mars' significations is fighting for righteousness.

The new 'Christ' movie, is full of this vim and verve of spiritual crusading and fighting for.... righteousness.

o Also, Jupiter's still going through Leo, and today is at 20:38 degrees.

This, coincidently, is casting a direct 9th house aspect upon Mars itself, which

was yesterday, at 20 degrees and today at 22 degrees Aries.

o Rahu's presence, there which does represent such things as homosexuality and unusual and strange sexual activities makes it very interesting that this other 'crusading' is going on, people fighting for the rights of this, as well.

o One other final point right now, is the fact that the Moon is still extremely big. This means there'll be a big impetitus to 'do', or to 'act' alot because of

that. So, enjoy this more dynamic time of the month.

However, if you're also feeling out of sorts, then we need to honor this personal need as well.

This is one of the greatest mysteries in life, really, how sometimes we 'feel' things that are conflicting and are themselves causing us our confusion.

But, finding peace between are active and our need for in-activeness, means we'll somehow need to find a way to be true for both.

Fortunately, the human nervous system itself, has an inherent nature, at being

able to reflect, many and in fact, all different qualities and even opposite opposing circumstances.

The Human Nervous system, for examle, has the ability to reflect two styles of functioning at the same time.

The auto-nomic nervous system has the ability to reflect quietness, (the opposite of the stressed, fight of flight response) and dynamic activities at the same time.

However, if the mind or nervous systems are stressed then this inherent synthesizing nature will not function naturally.

This is where things like meditation can be so valuable.

If our charts show that we have a weak or undeveloped Saturn, for example, and our practical, every day experience shows us that Saturn is acting malefically, then this shows just how much we need to develop this inner balance characteristic of our nervous systems.

For those, however, who already have a long history in things like meditation, and Saturn is still acting malefically, then, we can still decide to do even other things to strenthen and improve the Saturn for us.

Subscriber's Comments,

Questions & Answers:

Subscriber's Comments:

From Barry, in New York, US.

" Dear Mark: Really very nice analysis of Rahu and Sani or Rahu and Transcendence. Well done! "

" Barry, glad to hear you're appreciating. "

From Stephanie, in London, US.

" Dear Mark: I've been enjoying your star reports very much. I have a question. How do we combine this growing appreciation of what the transits are doing, and the rest of our charts? "

" Dear Stephanie: This is a very good question? Though it's hard quite, in this star report newsletter to go into on a regular basis. It is a great question for the up-coming Advanced Newsletters.

In short, here, I'll say, that the Transits, probably account for about 30% of our life, Astrological experience. Our Charts, account for probably 50%!, and our dasas, the rest.

Though I've noticed for each person, the exact percentage is slightly different, especially when you consider the size, and strength of one's Moon!

What I like about the Transits, is that they can really put us in 'touch' with how Astrology, runs through our life!

Once we learn to feel our Astrology....

for example, what quality of our Astrology are we experiencing right now?

Are we experiencing a lot of the consequences and feelings of 'these Transits'?

Or are we experiencing something which is more related to our dasas?

And finally, are we experiencing more of what's inherently going on in our Charts?

Once we learn to find an answer to these 3 Basic Questions....Astrology will become alive to us and we'll start really gaining benefit from all the Wisdoms that are there for us!

Some Thoughts of Advice - How to Strengthen & Improve the Saturn

Balance, Nature for us!

Today, now,, we will find the Moon moving into Gemini, where

Saturn's aspecting also in Gemini.

Now, once you understand the nature of the maleficness going on, ie. the particular Planet that's being Malefic, then....we can begin to perceive the particular flavor of Jyotish suggestion or prescription that we might try.

In Today and Monday's case, as the Moon gets so close to Saturn, the predictable 'malefic' prediction will be grief, loss, roughness, again, particularly on a Moon, feeling level. So, what can we do?

#1 Knowing that it's going on, number one, will help alot. Knowing that if

we're out of balance we'll be feeling particularly rough during these days,

means we can plan ahead and take some steps to be better prepared, rested,

more relaxed and not frazzled days.

The other thing we want to record for ourselves, is just how out of sorts do we get during these malefic moments? These 'roughnesses' during more malefic situations show us where we need to shore up our inner centeredness and grow!

Other Suggestions for Strengthening Saturn, include being more in-tune with the 3 Primary, Ayurvedic cycles of Rest & Activity.

#1 There's the daily, Rest & Activity cycle. Most everyone is not getting enough practical, daily rest.

Rule of Thumb: If you're waking up and not completely refreshed, then tiredness, fatigue and stress are building up. This is very important, because 'stress' equals imbalance with Saturn!

And when Saturn starts getting out of balance, then that's when any and all kinds of malefic Saturn consequences, pop up!

Look at your next 2 days, to see if Saturn's presently acting malefically, or not!

#2 Secondly, there is the Monthly Cycle of Rest & Activity of the Moon!

As I've emphasized many times, the Moon cycle represents the very important monthly rest and activity cycle. Like right now, is the end of the 2-week Waxing Moon cycle and as such represents the most dynamic time of any entire month.

In a week, however, or so, the Moon will peak during it's Full Moon, on March 6th, at 17:15pm. After that, watch how the Moon immediately starts it's pendulem swing, 'inward', and the next rest cycle begins!

#3 One last thing I've found very helpful for strengthening and combating any malefic Saturn's.... either in the transits, our dasas or charts....

is to study, these very Transiting Cycles. Each Planet has a nature and a cycle and we can be more in-tune with these Cosmic characteristics as well!

As I've learned how to do this, especially after looking at each day's transits for over 16 years, now!; I've found that I naturally became more aware of these vibrations and upon innocently studying them, I found myself being more and more in-tune with them!

Then, I found that my Saturn, spontaneously, started acting less malefically!

Let's see how we all do, over the next 2 days!

Conversely, if you're more in-tune with your Saturn, right now, these Moon & Saturn days will just feel more silent, inward and profoundly joyful!

Write in and share with everyone your Astrological Experiences!

Good Luck!

And...

God bless....

Mark Kincaid

Jai Guru!

Some friends reminded me about putting my website

address on her. So, especially for our new r, friends...

Enjoy!

For More Jyotish;

please go to:

Nature's Astrology Website:

http://hometown.aol.com//myhomepage/index.html

The Website Is Still Under Much Expansion & Construction.

Please don't mind the Re-modeling!

For Personal....

Jyotish Charts....

Don't forget I can be contacted directly for personal Jyotish Charts.

(641) 472-0000.

See below for some more information.

Main Basic Chart:

#1 Natal - Birth Chart

Life Reading, including an analysis of the next 2-5 years.

Cost: $ 100.00

Includes Tape Recorded Session - Followed by short follow-up

session 1-2 weeks, apart.

" svambhu " <dardura108

FairfieldLife

Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:40:07 -0600

<FairfieldLife >

[FairfieldLife] Jyotish for Murder on campus

2-[FairfieldLife], from Mark Kincaid....3/2......re..... Murder on Campus.

Mark Kincaid wrote:

> Now, here is a practical example of why

> I thought it would be good to know, better

> one's Jyotish. Over the last few days, in my

> star reports I had been reflecting for people

> the danger in the 'stars' coming over the last 2 days.

> Go, to my message board;

>

> to see those days... reports

> which are all listed there, for each day.

mark, i was unable to access your group homepage,

it is for members only. so, i wonder if you could

repost those appropriate reports here for us.

thanks,

svambhu

Rick Archer <rick

FairfieldLife

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:23:35 -0600

<FairfieldLife >

Re: [FairfieldLife] Murder on Campus

Murder Investigation Underway on MUM Campus

A fatal stabbing last night on the campus of Maharishi University of

Management is under investigation.

--

To , send a message to: