IndiaDivine.org

to-Annie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Annie

>If I synthesize what Komilla writes of my nodes in their nakshatras, houses, signs I get a VERY specific description of my experience.

May I ask in what nakshatras and houses are your ketu and rahu?

> I don't think many Jyotishis look first to the nodes, but I find I always look first at the nodes, then at the lagna and Moon. But I am not a professional Jyotishi, so >who knows? Oh, and the "very rich" part of your past life....maybe spiritually rich? :-) But maybe both!

Hehe well it says so, because Ketu is in Purva Palghini house 5 and rahu in Purva Badhra house 11. At least I understand that it was my faith to give life and to give unconditional love, that may explain the twins I have:-)

>Another good book for nodal info is PS Sastri's Scientific Hindu Astrology. Like Hart DeFoux's book (which I adore) he only addresses the nodes in one section of >the book, but its quite interesting.

I will write it down and take a look at it, thanks for the tips.

>I read the classics now and am OK with it, but I temper always what they say. Unlike Western astrology, Jyotish simply can't be learned from books alone (well, >at least not the classic texts alone).

I am willing to take classes, but I first have to move house and watch out for my money. But I certainly will, the question is when...