IndiaDivine.org

Venus/Mercury careers, tarot deck

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Therese,

Interesting about both you and Flick switching from art to writing. You mentioned Venus/Mercury conjunction being related to this. I have Venus ruling my 10th and Venus/Mercury are conjunct in my 4th and in Bharani, Venus ruled. I work out of my home (4th) and have made my living over the years with art as well as translating. Also my art work inevitably involves a verbal element....would be incapable of doing anything without words. My dasamsa lagna is Virgo and Venus is in the 2nd, Mercury in the 4th. Again, a venus/mercury flavor for my career. And went to look at Flick's tarot deck....amazing!!! Hope it is finished soon. I often use the tarot or another deck in conjunction with astrology...find it really helps.

Take care,

Annie

Therese Hamilton <eastwest wrote:

At 09:05 PM 4/23/04 +0100, Flick wrote: >...I haven't finished the deck yet and need to find a>publisher, but the intention is to sell them eventually. I get a lot of>requests for them so I should really get on and finish them... A 78 card deck is an awful lot of finishing! I marvel at the artists whocan stay with it to finish all 78 cards. The cards all have to be inspired,too... >halfway through at present. It's funny because my training was in>photography and digital illustration, but somehow I got sidetracked into a>carer as a writer.

Same here. I have a degree in art and used to be an art teacher in theschools, but I fell in love with astrology and eventually started to writeand do a lot of research. Now I don't seem to have any artistic talentleft, and certainly no time to pursue drawing and painting. Artisticinterests and writing talent very often go together. Venus-Mercury. Therese

Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢