I did it correctly. I noticed something funny in

doing it and i asked him, what happens if I give

my chart to 5 jyotishees for rectfication, he

answered, " You get 5 different answers "

Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at HotJobs

http://hotjobs.sweepstakes./careermakeover

Guest guest

Hi Ron,

Yep, it is very uncomfortable trying to have a chart rectified in my experience and I have found that many Jyotishi's, and some fairly new, very gung ho at wanting to change birth times.... I'm very hesitant to accept changes made "by so and so when he did my chart," etc.. I like to get the time on the birth certificate. One reknown Jyotish changed mine by something like 20 minutes in a very quick meeting. That was prior to my meeting Yogi Karveji, and I did try to remain open minded to it as he's a very good astrologer, but couldn't accept that changed time as I let it wash over me. I think we have to be very careful. That's one of my reasons for my great respect for Andrew as I've seen his techniques work on this and actually it's so important if we use KP techniques to have the correct birth time.

Yogi Karveji does not "rectify" a chart per se, but rather divines the birth time.

I agree that if you ask many astrologers for a corrected birth time, you will get many birth times ;-)

Best wishes,

Patrice

-Hi,i read through the post about rectifying thebirth time.I did my own based on one major eventin my life, and changed the brith time by 6seconds.I showed this to a Jyoishee in India and he saidI did it correctly. I noticed something funny indoing it and i asked him, what happens if I givemy chart to 5 jyotishees for rectfication, heanswered, " You get 5 different answers"