IndiaDivine.org

RE: Bettina

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi again, Deb! I've been looking at your chart some more. I forgot to mention the trine of Jupiter to the Sun / Pluto. It's one of those "salvation" things that's helped you through. I noticed that your natal Mercury has a cross-over cnj. from navamsa Neptune, and combined with it being in 12th and cnj KE, adds to trouble with learning specific factual information but good intuition ... or I can see you having times when you just pull knowledge / information seemingly from out of nowhere (probably nowadays what they call Right Brained). Jupiter in 7 combined with Saturn in 1: you tend to see others as above you or bigger than you. Don't make the mistake of giving your power away to them.

Saturn and Pluto on nav asc as well as S and Neptune on natal asc: you have hit bottom emotionally, psychologically at times in your life. Vergottama exalted Moon PLUS Moon in nav being trined by Jupiter is excellent. Both are good for intellegence. I wonder if like me, you get tuned into nature. For me, walking in forests or meadows or seasides is the ultimate in therapy. More even than meditation. I attribute that to Taurus Moon.

Do you mind if I ask what kind of work you do? Could it be something where you help people with problems? I see you as an advocate for the disenfranchised, or those with financial or health or mental problems. I have a friend with many astrological similarities to you, and she's a social worker.

.... Bettina

dqm51 [dqm51]Monday, May 10, 2004 12:08 PMNaturesastrology Subject: Bettina

Hi Bettina, Here's more info from my side. 12th hse positions I am very familiar with and can emphasize. Especially, your search for nature's answers. I took a look at your Navamsa. It balances your chart doesn't it? For good and challenges. Yes, I can see the God/Life quest and the reverence in your chart. We are on the same wave lentgh. I too, have felt my sanity has been saved by learning astrology and delving into the essence of man and his relatiobships these past few years while going through Sadi Sati. It sure has answered a lot of questions and concerns I have had most of my life. I'm stumbling though on how to see the Moon in Taurus as being the savior of a chart because of it's sign placement. For me and you. I see from the Moon, 2nd hs Gemini, the fouth house of Leo and 5th hs Virgo, 7th hs Scorpio and eight hse Sag and then 9th and 10th hse ruled by Saturn as undermining the full effects of good things Moon in Taurus. Whether one is in Sadi Sati or not.

Debra

Guest guest

Hi Bettina!

That's great on charts. I have never looked at Navamsa the way you

do! However, I can see how and why for the most part. Except

Jupiter trine Moon & Mars in Aries. I see square. Do you have

degrees in Navamsa, I don't have that ability; just sign and house

placement. See what I mean, one can never look at their chart as

objectively as another. Just like, say, a doctor trying to care for

his own family or a builder with his own house. Something always

gets missed, overlooked or forgotten in the details with emotions.

Yes, yes I agree! Nature to me is God's country! I just love it!

In fact my residence has to have land or I am miserable. So, I live

on one acre of wooded property and have always had four seasons. I

grew up on 3 acres and spent most of my free time as a teenager

playing golf on a beautifully lined course at the Country Club.

Heaven!!! For a short time I was stuck in an apartment overlooking

the roof of a Commercial property, I almost gave into severe

depression because of it. It is one of the main reasons that as

much as I love the greatness of a metropolitan city I don't live

there. Only could do it if I had a place in the country to go to on

weekends. I have checked it out on a number of occasions with

Realtors and I've always pulled back. Too claustrophobic, linear

and impersonal. So, now I go to the city for its energy and stay in

a hotel and get pampered. But my home is in the country.

Have you ever driven through the mountains of Colorado or Arizona?

OH MY!! I really can loose myself in all its greatness. Same too,

when I travel by plane. I am at the window seat and can look over

the vastness of the earth, 35000 ft above, and contemplate for

hours about the significance and insignificance we all have on this

planet and in relation to the cosmos itself. In fact I have

written an essay about one of those meditative experiences for

lecture on one of those flights. When I was a teenager, most of my

dates were at the airport. I couldn't get enough of seeing the jets

arrive and depart and watch the people in the airport coming and

going and would get lost in all the wondering and reasons for the

movement. The shear awe of seeing big birds take off and land. I

haven't flown a plane in years, but I use to have my private pilots

license. IT IS better than meditation!!

My work and interest is indeed as you say. I find my real estate

background takes me only so far compared to my interaction and

influence helping others on a more personal level. I am at my soul

a caretaker. But one can easily find me in the boardroom helping to

organize or run a board regarding children as much as one could find

me doing one on one hands on work caring for someone. Children's

issues are my passion. Family matters because they affect children

comes next with all their problems as a whole or individually. I

have sponsored peopled and done bedpans for the elderly. Geriatrics

is another area where I am partial too. I do not have any one

degree or employment. I was a Candy Striper in H.S. and a nurse's

aide when I was a young adult for several years. However, all my

work, lecturing, guidance, caretaking; educational matters,

boardroom, & committees; whether - Schools, County, State,

educational, developing new programs, rewriting others, or as I said

hands on care taking, has been done all through community service,

volunteering and philanthropy. As a parent and as an individual.

In the last year I have been recuperating with health issues and

taking the time to delve more into astrology with all its reading

required for studying. I am doing some communicating by computer in

educational matters with students preparing for college and now here

with you on this site interacting and learning. It would be great

if I can learn the ability of the true inner essence & the

psychology of astrology/Vedic for personal interaction that would be

helpful to others. I do see myself going in that direction

of " helping others " in the future but in a different way than I have

in the last 35yrs.

Did you receive and read my attachment on last post? I would be

interested in your opinion and experience with astrology. How you

got to where you are today and more on our Moons in our charts.

Too, Navamsa interpreting with Rashi. I know I am really weak in

that area.

Debra

, " Bettina " <chiria@n...>

wrote:

> MessageHi again, Deb! I've been looking at your chart some more.

I forgot

> to mention the trine of Jupiter to the Sun / Pluto. It's one of

those

> " salvation " things that's helped you through. I noticed that your

natal

> Mercury has a cross-over cnj. from navamsa Neptune, and combined

with it

> being in 12th and cnj KE, adds to trouble with learning specific

factual

> information but good intuition ... or I can see you having times

when you

> just pull knowledge / information seemingly from out of nowhere

(probably

> nowadays what they call Right Brained). Jupiter in 7 combined

with Saturn

> in 1: you tend to see others as above you or bigger than you.

Don't make

> the mistake of giving your power away to them.

>

> Saturn and Pluto on nav asc as well as S and Neptune on natal

asc: you have

> hit bottom emotionally, psychologically at times in your life.

Vergottama

> exalted Moon PLUS Moon in nav being trined by Jupiter is

excellent. Both

> are good for intellegence. I wonder if like me, you get tuned

into nature.

> For me, walking in forests or meadows or seasides is the ultimate

in

> therapy. More even than meditation. I attribute that to Taurus

Moon.

>

> Do you mind if I ask what kind of work you do? Could it be

something where

> you help people with problems? I see you as an advocate for the

> disenfranchised, or those with financial or health or mental

problems. I

> have a friend with many astrological similarities to you, and

she's a social

> worker.

>

>

> ... Bettina

>

>

>

> dqm51@s... [dqm51@s...]

> Monday, May 10, 2004 12:08 PM

> Naturesastrology

> Bettina

>

>

> Hi Bettina, Here's more info from my side. 12th hse positions

I am very

> familiar with and can emphasize. Especially, your search for

nature's

> answers. I took a look at your Navamsa. It balances your chart

doesn't

> it? For good and challenges. Yes, I can see the God/Life quest

and the

> reverence in your chart. We are on the same wave lentgh. I too,

have felt

> my sanity has been saved by learning astrology and delving into

the essence

> of man and his relatiobships these past few years while going

through Sadi

> Sati. It sure has answered a lot of questions and concerns I have

had most

> of my life. I'm stumbling though on how to see the Moon in Taurus

as being

> the savior of a chart because of it's sign placement. For me and

you. I see

> from the Moon, 2nd hs Gemini, the fouth house of Leo and 5th hs

Virgo, 7th

> hs Scorpio and eight hse Sag and then 9th and 10th hse ruled by

Saturn as

> undermining the full effects of good things Moon in Taurus.

Whether one is

> in Sadi Sati or not.

>

> Debra

>

>

> -

---------

> --

>

Guest guest

Hi, Debra. I'm sorry I hadn't clicked on the attachment. I'm not very computer literate (Mercury cnj. Neptune?) So, I just went back and did it and printed out the letter and will read it sitting in a nice, comfy chair.

I have my Parashara's light program set to Krishnamurti's ayanamsa, so that's why my chart for you gave Moon in Taurus in Navamsa. Personally, I'm not convinced of which ayanamsa is correct. K's ayan. puts your nav. Moon and Mars in 0 degs. Taurus.

You asked if I've ever driven through the mts of AZ. Hee hee! Guess where I live? We just moved here a little less than a year ago. I tremendously enjoy walking through the ponderosa forests with my dog. Before this I lived in the San Francisco Bay area which is much greener and not as dry, and there I rejoiced in walking the hills around Mt. Diablo, if you know whereabouts that is. About 25 mi. east of SF.

.... Bettina

dqm51 [dqm51]Tuesday, May 11, 2004 1:12 PM Subject: Re: BettinaHi Bettina!That's great on charts. I have never looked at Navamsa the way you do! However, I can see how and why for the most part. Except Jupiter trine Moon & Mars in Aries. I see square. Do you have degrees in Navamsa, I don't have that ability; just sign and house placement. See what I mean, one can never look at their chart as objectively as another. Just like, say, a doctor trying to care for his own family or a builder with his own house. Something always gets missed, overlooked or forgotten in the details with emotions.Yes, yes I agree! Nature to me is God's country! I just love it! In fact my residence has to have land or I am miserable. So, I live on one acre of wooded property and have always had four seasons. I grew up on 3 acres and spent most of my free time as a teenager playing golf on a beautifully lined course at the Country Club. Heaven!!! For a short time I was stuck in an apartment overlooking the roof of a Commercial property, I almost gave into severe depression because of it. It is one of the main reasons that as much as I love the greatness of a metropolitan city I don't live there. Only could do it if I had a place in the country to go to on weekends. I have checked it out on a number of occasions with Realtors and I've always pulled back. Too claustrophobic, linear and impersonal. So, now I go to the city for its energy and stay in a hotel and get pampered. But my home is in the country.Have you ever driven through the mountains of Colorado or Arizona? OH MY!! I really can loose myself in all its greatness. Same too, when I travel by plane. I am at the window seat and can look over the vastness of the earth, 35000 ft above, and contemplate for hours about the significance and insignificance we all have on this planet and in relation to the cosmos itself. In fact I have written an essay about one of those meditative experiences for lecture on one of those flights. When I was a teenager, most of my dates were at the airport. I couldn't get enough of seeing the jets arrive and depart and watch the people in the airport coming and going and would get lost in all the wondering and reasons for the movement. The shear awe of seeing big birds take off and land. I haven't flown a plane in years, but I use to have my private pilots license. IT IS better than meditation!!My work and interest is indeed as you say. I find my real estate background takes me only so far compared to my interaction and influence helping others on a more personal level. I am at my soul a caretaker. But one can easily find me in the boardroom helping to organize or run a board regarding children as much as one could find me doing one on one hands on work caring for someone. Children's issues are my passion. Family matters because they affect children comes next with all their problems as a whole or individually. I have sponsored peopled and done bedpans for the elderly. Geriatrics is another area where I am partial too. I do not have any one degree or employment. I was a Candy Striper in H.S. and a nurse's aide when I was a young adult for several years. However, all my work, lecturing, guidance, caretaking; educational matters, boardroom, & committees; whether - Schools, County, State, educational, developing new programs, rewriting others, or as I said hands on care taking, has been done all through community service, volunteering and philanthropy. As a parent and as an individual. In the last year I have been recuperating with health issues and taking the time to delve more into astrology with all its reading required for studying. I am doing some communicating by computer in educational matters with students preparing for college and now here with you on this site interacting and learning. It would be great if I can learn the ability of the true inner essence & the psychology of astrology/Vedic for personal interaction that would be helpful to others. I do see myself going in that direction of "helping others" in the future but in a different way than I have in the last 35yrs. Did you receive and read my attachment on last post? I would be interested in your opinion and experience with astrology. How you got to where you are today and more on our Moons in our charts. Too, Navamsa interpreting with Rashi. I know I am really weak in that area.Debra , "Bettina" <chiria@n...> wrote:> MessageHi again, Deb! I've been looking at your chart some more. I forgot> to mention the trine of Jupiter to the Sun / Pluto. It's one of those> "salvation" things that's helped you through. I noticed that your natal> Mercury has a cross-over cnj. from navamsa Neptune, and combined with it> being in 12th and cnj KE, adds to trouble with learning specific factual> information but good intuition ... or I can see you having times when you> just pull knowledge / information seemingly from out of nowhere (probably> nowadays what they call Right Brained). Jupiter in 7 combined with Saturn> in 1: you tend to see others as above you or bigger than you. Don't make> the mistake of giving your power away to them.> > Saturn and Pluto on nav asc as well as S and Neptune on natal asc: you have> hit bottom emotionally, psychologically at times in your life. Vergottama> exalted Moon PLUS Moon in nav being trined by Jupiter is excellent. Both> are good for intellegence. I wonder if like me, you get tuned into nature.> For me, walking in forests or meadows or seasides is the ultimate in> therapy. More even than meditation. I attribute that to Taurus Moon.> > Do you mind if I ask what kind of work you do? Could it be something where> you help people with problems? I see you as an advocate for the> disenfranchised, or those with financial or health or mental problems. I> have a friend with many astrological similarities to you, and she's a social> worker.> > > ... Bettina> > > > dqm51@s... [dqm51@s...]> Monday, May 10, 2004 12:08 PM> Naturesastrology > Bettina> > > Hi Bettina, Here's more info from my side. 12th hse positions I am very> familiar with and can emphasize. Especially, your search for nature's> answers. I took a look at your Navamsa. It balances your chart doesn't> it? For good and challenges. Yes, I can see the God/Life quest and the> reverence in your chart. We are on the same wave lentgh. I too, have felt> my sanity has been saved by learning astrology and delving into the essence> of man and his relatiobships these past few years while going through Sadi> Sati. It sure has answered a lot of questions and concerns I have had most> of my life. I'm stumbling though on how to see the Moon in Taurus as being> the savior of a chart because of it's sign placement. For me and you. I see> from the Moon, 2nd hs Gemini, the fouth house of Leo and 5th hs Virgo, 7th> hs Scorpio and eight hse Sag and then 9th and 10th hse ruled by Saturn as> undermining the full effects of good things Moon in Taurus. Whether one is> in Sadi Sati or not.> > Debra> > > ----------> -->

Guest guest

Hi, Debra. I read your attachment last night, and yes, we do have many similarities. One thing about me: I've never been career oriented. I wish I were more so, but my "Dharma" in this life seems to lie with domesticity, self development, and momhood. I attribute that to my many planets in 4th and 5th. Most of your planets are above the horizon, making you more of a public person ... esp your 10th hs Mars would indicate this, I believe. For 12 years I ran a small day care center in my home ... a very domestic job.... and for a few years before we left CA I worked in a library ... a job which truly resonated with my psyche ... probably because of my strong Mercury. I want another library job here, but with Saturn taking its sweet time crossing my asc, I've had one setback after another (mostly physical). In another mo. or so it'll be over ... and then I'll start looking. Patience, patience, patience. That's what Saturn demands of us.

With S rising, I have a fear of rejection and other people's displeasure in me. Because of a weak Mars, which is strongly colored by passive Venus, I don't always verbally stand up for what I believe is right. Not that I cave in to the person I don't agree with, but I just don't speak up and find it easier to avoid them, thereby sidestepping conflict. I get tongue tied. In my actions, though, I will work for what I believe in.

Saturn sure colors the life strongly of those who have it rising. But I think one can go a long way with it. My feeling is that when someone has it on the asc but the rest of the horoscope is fairly strong, they're coming off a previous life of some sort of disadvantage ... like having been a slave, a servant, or someone who didn't have the respect or support of society in gereral. That's probably why they're often aware of other people's suffering.

.... Bettina

dqm51 [dqm51]Tuesday, May 11, 2004 1:12 PM Subject: Re: Bettina

Hi Bettina!That's great on charts. I have never looked at Navamsa the way you do! However, I can see how and why for the most part. Except Jupiter trine Moon & Mars in Aries. I see square. Do you have degrees in Navamsa, I don't have that ability; just sign and house placement. See what I mean, one can never look at their chart as objectively as another. Just like, say, a doctor trying to care for his own family or a builder with his own house. Something always gets missed, overlooked or forgotten in the details with emotions.Yes, yes I agree! Nature to me is God's country! I just love it! In fact my residence has to have land or I am miserable. So, I live on one acre of wooded property and have always had four seasons. I grew up on 3 acres and spent most of my free time as a teenager playing golf on a beautifully lined course at the Country Club. Heaven!!! For a short time I was stuck in an apartment overlooking the roof of a Commercial property, I almost gave into severe depression because of it. It is one of the main reasons that as much as I love the greatness of a metropolitan city I don't live there. Only could do it if I had a place in the country to go to on weekends. I have checked it out on a number of occasions with Realtors and I've always pulled back. Too claustrophobic, linear and impersonal. So, now I go to the city for its energy and stay in a hotel and get pampered. But my home is in the country.Have you ever driven through the mountains of Colorado or Arizona? OH MY!! I really can loose myself in all its greatness. Same too, when I travel by plane. I am at the window seat and can look over the vastness of the earth, 35000 ft above, and contemplate for hours about the significance and insignificance we all have on this planet and in relation to the cosmos itself. In fact I have written an essay about one of those meditative experiences for lecture on one of those flights. When I was a teenager, most of my dates were at the airport. I couldn't get enough of seeing the jets arrive and depart and watch the people in the airport coming and going and would get lost in all the wondering and reasons for the movement. The shear awe of seeing big birds take off and land. I haven't flown a plane in years, but I use to have my private pilots license. IT IS better than meditation!!My work and interest is indeed as you say. I find my real estate background takes me only so far compared to my interaction and influence helping others on a more personal level. I am at my soul a caretaker. But one can easily find me in the boardroom helping to organize or run a board regarding children as much as one could find me doing one on one hands on work caring for someone. Children's issues are my passion. Family matters because they affect children comes next with all their problems as a whole or individually. I have sponsored peopled and done bedpans for the elderly. Geriatrics is another area where I am partial too. I do not have any one degree or employment. I was a Candy Striper in H.S. and a nurse's aide when I was a young adult for several years. However, all my work, lecturing, guidance, caretaking; educational matters, boardroom, & committees; whether - Schools, County, State, educational, developing new programs, rewriting others, or as I said hands on care taking, has been done all through community service, volunteering and philanthropy. As a parent and as an individual. In the last year I have been recuperating with health issues and taking the time to delve more into astrology with all its reading required for studying. I am doing some communicating by computer in educational matters with students preparing for college and now here with you on this site interacting and learning. It would be great if I can learn the ability of the true inner essence & the psychology of astrology/Vedic for personal interaction that would be helpful to others. I do see myself going in that direction of "helping others" in the future but in a different way than I have in the last 35yrs. Did you receive and read my attachment on last post? I would be interested in your opinion and experience with astrology. How you got to where you are today and more on our Moons in our charts. Too, Navamsa interpreting with Rashi. I know I am really weak in that area.Debra , "Bettina" <chiria@n...> wrote:> MessageHi again, Deb! I've been looking at your chart some more. I forgot> to mention the trine of Jupiter to the Sun / Pluto. It's one of those> "salvation" things that's helped you through. I noticed that your natal> Mercury has a cross-over cnj. from navamsa Neptune, and combined with it> being in 12th and cnj KE, adds to trouble with learning specific factual> information but good intuition ... or I can see you having times when you> just pull knowledge / information seemingly from out of nowhere (probably> nowadays what they call Right Brained). Jupiter in 7 combined with Saturn> in 1: you tend to see others as above you or bigger than you. Don't make> the mistake of giving your power away to them.> > Saturn and Pluto on nav asc as well as S and Neptune on natal asc: you have> hit bottom emotionally, psychologically at times in your life. Vergottama> exalted Moon PLUS Moon in nav being trined by Jupiter is excellent. Both> are good for intellegence. I wonder if like me, you get tuned into nature.> For me, walking in forests or meadows or seasides is the ultimate in> therapy. More even than meditation. I attribute that to Taurus Moon.> > Do you mind if I ask what kind of work you do? Could it be something where> you help people with problems? I see you as an advocate for the> disenfranchised, or those with financial or health or mental problems. I> have a friend with many astrological similarities to you, and she's a social> worker.> > > ... Bettina> > > > dqm51@s... [dqm51@s...]> Monday, May 10, 2004 12:08 PM> Naturesastrology > Bettina> > > Hi Bettina, Here's more info from my side. 12th hse positions I am very> familiar with and can emphasize. Especially, your search for nature's> answers. I took a look at your Navamsa. It balances your chart doesn't> it? For good and challenges. Yes, I can see the God/Life quest and the> reverence in your chart. We are on the same wave lentgh. I too, have felt> my sanity has been saved by learning astrology and delving into the essence> of man and his relatiobships these past few years while going through Sadi> Sati. It sure has answered a lot of questions and concerns I have had most> of my life. I'm stumbling though on how to see the Moon in Taurus as being> the savior of a chart because of it's sign placement. For me and you. I see> from the Moon, 2nd hs Gemini, the fouth house of Leo and 5th hs Virgo, 7th> hs Scorpio and eight hse Sag and then 9th and 10th hse ruled by Saturn as> undermining the full effects of good things Moon in Taurus. Whether one is> in Sadi Sati or not.> > Debra> > > ----------> -->

Guest guest

Hi Bettina,

Ok, lets see if I've got this right. With your chart as an example.

I will place your Navamsa chart over your Rashi. The navamsa chart

like the fruit of a tree and the Rashi acting like the tree base

itself. So, the fruit which grows and ripens or decays is based on

the nourishment and structure of the tree base itself.

Meaning: the Navamsa is influenced or stimulated by the Rashi but

the Rashi can not be influenced or changed by the Navamsa. The

Navamsa bears fruit for the shape of the Rashi chart for better or

worse but can't change the basic nature/structure of the Rashi chart.

With the navamsa overlay the Rashi then the chart is delieneated as

usual from the Rashi only.

Using Rashi ASC

Looking at your two charts that would give your AQ/SA with Ve ACS

NAVAMSA, 6th hse Rashi (work) from your 4th hse of family and

security. 9th hse Rashi (spiritual, intent) from your 1st hse Asc

Ge/Me with Sa, Su, Uranus (mental, communication ); 4th hse Rashi

(family, security)Virgo/Me(work)with Sun, Me,Ne; 5th hse

(creativity, children)Libra/Ve with Ve,Ma,Ju,Ma(relationships).

1st hse sq 4th, trine 5th. opp 7th

Interesting to note: 3rd hse from lst hse is Le/Su with Jupiter; 8th

hs from lst is Capicorn/Sa with Ke, Ke; 12th hse Taurus/Ve with

Moon and Uranus....Important

10th hs sq lst

9th hs trine 1st

8th hs quin lst

7th hs opp 1st

11h hs sextile lst

1st House Delineation completed

From this yes, I can see devotion of work to ones family, it's

security, creativity and spiritualism from the home. I see the

struggle, change and separation too but the mental capacity to pull

through even if challenging and limited. The 6th hse from the Rashi

ACS is not occupied but it does fall to Scorpio/Ma. I wouldn't

discount that.

I didn't teach you anything but did I get the delineation correct

with synthesizing of lst hse of self?

Debra

p.s. could you help me translate to vedic?

wrote:

> Hi, Debra. I read your attachment last night, and yes, we do have

many

> similarities. One thing about me: I've never been career

oriented. I wish

> I were more so, but my " Dharma " in this life seems to lie with

domesticity,

> self development, and momhood. I attribute that to my many

planets in 4th

> and 5th. Most of your planets are above the horizon, making you

more of a

> public person ... esp your 10th hs Mars would indicate this, I

believe. For

> 12 years I ran a small day care center in my home ... a very

domestic

> job.... and for a few years before we left CA I worked in a

library ... a

> job which truly resonated with my psyche ... probably because of

my strong

> Mercury. I want another library job here, but with Saturn taking

its sweet

> time crossing my asc, I've had one setback after another (mostly

physical).

> In another mo. or so it'll be over ... and then I'll start looking.

> Patience, patience, patience. That's what Saturn demands of us.

>

> With S rising, I have a fear of rejection and other people's

displeasure in

> me. Because of a weak Mars, which is strongly colored by passive

Venus, I

> don't always verbally stand up for what I believe is right. Not

that I cave

> in to the person I don't agree with, but I just don't speak up and

find it

> easier to avoid them, thereby sidestepping conflict. I get

tongue tied.

> In my actions, though, I will work for what I believe in.

>

> Saturn sure colors the life strongly of those who have it rising.

But I

> think one can go a long way with it. My feeling is that when

someone has it

> on the asc but the rest of the horoscope is fairly strong, they're

coming

> off a previous life of some sort of disadvantage ... like having

been a

> slave, a servant, or someone who didn't have the respect or

support of

> society in gereral. That's probably why they're often aware of

other

> people's suffering.

>

>

> ... Bettina

>

>

>

>

> dqm51 [dqm51@s...]

> Tuesday, May 11, 2004 1:12 PM

>

> Re: Bettina

>

>

> Hi Bettina!

>

> That's great on charts. I have never looked at Navamsa the way

you

> do! However, I can see how and why for the most part. Except

> Jupiter trine Moon & Mars in Aries. I see square. Do you have

> degrees in Navamsa, I don't have that ability; just sign and

house

> placement. See what I mean, one can never look at their chart as

> objectively as another. Just like, say, a doctor trying to care

for

> his own family or a builder with his own house. Something always

> gets missed, overlooked or forgotten in the details with

emotions.

>

> Yes, yes I agree! Nature to me is God's country! I just love

it!

> In fact my residence has to have land or I am miserable. So, I

live

> on one acre of wooded property and have always had four

seasons. I

> grew up on 3 acres and spent most of my free time as a teenager

> playing golf on a beautifully lined course at the Country Club.

> Heaven!!! For a short time I was stuck in an apartment

overlooking

> the roof of a Commercial property, I almost gave into severe

> depression because of it. It is one of the main reasons that as

> much as I love the greatness of a metropolitan city I don't live

> there. Only could do it if I had a place in the country to go

to on

> weekends. I have checked it out on a number of occasions with

> Realtors and I've always pulled back. Too claustrophobic, linear

> and impersonal. So, now I go to the city for its energy and

stay in

> a hotel and get pampered. But my home is in the country.

>

> Have you ever driven through the mountains of Colorado or

Arizona?

> OH MY!! I really can loose myself in all its greatness. Same

too,

> when I travel by plane. I am at the window seat and can look

over

> the vastness of the earth, 35000 ft above, and contemplate for

> hours about the significance and insignificance we all have on

this

> planet and in relation to the cosmos itself. In fact I have

> written an essay about one of those meditative experiences for

> lecture on one of those flights. When I was a teenager, most of

my

> dates were at the airport. I couldn't get enough of seeing the

jets

> arrive and depart and watch the people in the airport coming and

> going and would get lost in all the wondering and reasons for the

> movement. The shear awe of seeing big birds take off and

land. I

> haven't flown a plane in years, but I use to have my private

pilots

> license. IT IS better than meditation!!

>

> My work and interest is indeed as you say. I find my real estate

> background takes me only so far compared to my interaction and

> influence helping others on a more personal level. I am at my

soul

> a caretaker. But one can easily find me in the boardroom

helping to

> organize or run a board regarding children as much as one could

find

> me doing one on one hands on work caring for someone. Children's

> issues are my passion. Family matters because they affect

children

> comes next with all their problems as a whole or individually. I

> have sponsored peopled and done bedpans for the elderly.

Geriatrics

> is another area where I am partial too. I do not have any one

> degree or employment. I was a Candy Striper in H.S. and a

nurse's

> aide when I was a young adult for several years. However, all my

> work, lecturing, guidance, caretaking; educational matters,

> boardroom, & committees; whether - Schools, County, State,

> educational, developing new programs, rewriting others, or as I

said

> hands on care taking, has been done all through community

service,

> volunteering and philanthropy. As a parent and as an individual.

>

> In the last year I have been recuperating with health issues and

> taking the time to delve more into astrology with all its reading

> required for studying. I am doing some communicating by

computer in

> educational matters with students preparing for college and now

here

> with you on this site interacting and learning. It would be

great

> if I can learn the ability of the true inner essence & the

> psychology of astrology/Vedic for personal interaction that

would be

> helpful to others. I do see myself going in that direction

> of " helping others " in the future but in a different way than I

have

> in the last 35yrs.

>

> Did you receive and read my attachment on last post? I would be

> interested in your opinion and experience with astrology. How

you

> got to where you are today and more on our Moons in our charts.

> Too, Navamsa interpreting with Rashi. I know I am really weak in

> that area.

>

> Debra

>

>

> , " Bettina " <chiria@n...>

> wrote:

> > MessageHi again, Deb! I've been looking at your chart some

more.

> I forgot

> > to mention the trine of Jupiter to the Sun / Pluto. It's one

of

> those

> > " salvation " things that's helped you through. I noticed that

your

> natal

> > Mercury has a cross-over cnj. from navamsa Neptune, and

combined

> with it

> > being in 12th and cnj KE, adds to trouble with learning

specific

> factual

> > information but good intuition ... or I can see you having

times

> when you

> > just pull knowledge / information seemingly from out of nowhere

> (probably

> > nowadays what they call Right Brained). Jupiter in 7 combined

> with Saturn

> > in 1: you tend to see others as above you or bigger than you.

> Don't make

> > the mistake of giving your power away to them.

> >

> > Saturn and Pluto on nav asc as well as S and Neptune on natal

> asc: you have

> > hit bottom emotionally, psychologically at times in your life.

> Vergottama

> > exalted Moon PLUS Moon in nav being trined by Jupiter is

> excellent. Both

> > are good for intellegence. I wonder if like me, you get tuned

> into nature.

> > For me, walking in forests or meadows or seasides is the

ultimate

> in

> > therapy. More even than meditation. I attribute that to

Taurus

> Moon.

> >

> > Do you mind if I ask what kind of work you do? Could it be

> something where

> > you help people with problems? I see you as an advocate for

the

> > disenfranchised, or those with financial or health or mental

> problems. I

> > have a friend with many astrological similarities to you, and

> she's a social

> > worker.

> >

> >

> > ... Bettina

> >

> >

> >

> > dqm51@s... [dqm51@s...]

> > Monday, May 10, 2004 12:08 PM

> > Naturesastrology

> > Bettina

> >

> >

> > Hi Bettina, Here's more info from my side. 12th hse

positions

> I am very

> > familiar with and can emphasize. Especially, your search for

> nature's

> > answers. I took a look at your Navamsa. It balances your

chart

> doesn't

> > it? For good and challenges. Yes, I can see the God/Life

quest

> and the

> > reverence in your chart. We are on the same wave lentgh. I

too,

> have felt

> > my sanity has been saved by learning astrology and delving into

> the essence

> > of man and his relatiobships these past few years while going

> through Sadi

> > Sati. It sure has answered a lot of questions and concerns I

have

> had most

> > of my life. I'm stumbling though on how to see the Moon in

Taurus

> as being

> > the savior of a chart because of it's sign placement. For me

and

> you. I see

> > from the Moon, 2nd hs Gemini, the fouth house of Leo and 5th

hs

> Virgo, 7th

> > hs Scorpio and eight hse Sag and then 9th and 10th hse ruled by

> Saturn as

> > undermining the full effects of good things Moon in Taurus.

> Whether one is

> > in Sadi Sati or not.

> >

> > Debra

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

----

> ---------

> > --

> >

Guest guest

Deb,

Yes, I would say so. Except in Vedic planets in the 6th hs are considered quincunx to the asc. but not the 8th. 8th planets are qncx the 3rd hs and planets therein. Don't know why that is. Although I use the navamsa and know it says a lot about the person, I'm never sure how it differs from the natal. I think that any planets on the nav asc are important. It's supposed to have to do with the spouse. A thought came to me a few years ago (don't know if it's correct or not ): natal chart is manifestation, navamsa chart is motivation. Some people seem more like their navamsas! Remember Timothy McVeigh who blew up the OK City Federal Bldg? He had a rather decent looking natal chart. I never would have guessed that it belonged to someone with a criminal mentality. But his navamsa told a different story. I don't recall it exactly, but it did have an angular Mars/Saturn sq. Some other things, too. I'll have to locate it and take another look.

I do think that when a nav planet crosses over to a close cnj with a natal planet or angle it has an effect on the natal chart. My husband, for example, has nav. Saturn crossing over to his nat. Moon and he has some traits that I've observed in people with Moon/Saturn aspects in the natal.

.... Bettina

dqm51 [dqm51]Wednesday, May 12, 2004 2:31 PM Subject: Re: BettinaHi Bettina,Ok, lets see if I've got this right. With your chart as an example.I will place your Navamsa chart over your Rashi. The navamsa chart like the fruit of a tree and the Rashi acting like the tree base itself. So, the fruit which grows and ripens or decays is based on the nourishment and structure of the tree base itself. Meaning: the Navamsa is influenced or stimulated by the Rashi but the Rashi can not be influenced or changed by the Navamsa. The Navamsa bears fruit for the shape of the Rashi chart for better or worse but can't change the basic nature/structure of the Rashi chart.With the navamsa overlay the Rashi then the chart is delieneated as usual from the Rashi only.Using Rashi ASCLooking at your two charts that would give your AQ/SA with Ve ACS NAVAMSA, 6th hse Rashi (work) from your 4th hse of family and security. 9th hse Rashi (spiritual, intent) from your 1st hse Asc Ge/Me with Sa, Su, Uranus (mental, communication ); 4th hse Rashi (family, security)Virgo/Me(work)with Sun, Me,Ne; 5th hse (creativity, children)Libra/Ve with Ve,Ma,Ju,Ma(relationships). 1st hse sq 4th, trine 5th. opp 7th Interesting to note: 3rd hse from lst hse is Le/Su with Jupiter; 8th hs from lst is Capicorn/Sa with Ke, Ke; 12th hse Taurus/Ve with Moon and Uranus....Important 10th hs sq lst9th hs trine 1st8th hs quin lst7th hs opp 1st11h hs sextile lst 1st House Delineation completedFrom this yes, I can see devotion of work to ones family, it's security, creativity and spiritualism from the home. I see the struggle, change and separation too but the mental capacity to pull through even if challenging and limited. The 6th hse from the Rashi ACS is not occupied but it does fall to Scorpio/Ma. I wouldn't discount that.I didn't teach you anything but did I get the delineation correct with synthesizing of lst hse of self?Debrap.s. could you help me translate to vedic? , "Bettina" <chiria@n...> wrote:> Hi, Debra. I read your attachment last night, and yes, we do have many> similarities. One thing about me: I've never been career oriented. I wish> I were more so, but my "Dharma" in this life seems to lie with domesticity,> self development, and momhood. I attribute that to my many planets in 4th> and 5th. Most of your planets are above the horizon, making you more of a> public person ... esp your 10th hs Mars would indicate this, I believe. For> 12 years I ran a small day care center in my home ... a very domestic> job.... and for a few years before we left CA I worked in a library ... a> job which truly resonated with my psyche ... probably because of my strong> Mercury. I want another library job here, but with Saturn taking its sweet> time crossing my asc, I've had one setback after another (mostly physical).> In another mo. or so it'll be over ... and then I'll start looking.> Patience, patience, patience. That's what Saturn demands of us.> > With S rising, I have a fear of rejection and other people's displeasure in> me. Because of a weak Mars, which is strongly colored by passive Venus, I> don't always verbally stand up for what I believe is right. Not that I cave> in to the person I don't agree with, but I just don't speak up and find it> easier to avoid them, thereby sidestepping conflict. I get tongue tied.> In my actions, though, I will work for what I believe in.> > Saturn sure colors the life strongly of those who have it rising. But I> think one can go a long way with it. My feeling is that when someone has it> on the asc but the rest of the horoscope is fairly strong, they're coming> off a previous life of some sort of disadvantage ... like having been a> slave, a servant, or someone who didn't have the respect or support of> society in gereral. That's probably why they're often aware of other> people's suffering.> > > ... Bettina> > > > > dqm51 [dqm51@s...]> Tuesday, May 11, 2004 1:12 PM> > Re: Bettina> > > Hi Bettina!> > That's great on charts. I have never looked at Navamsa the way you> do! However, I can see how and why for the most part. Except> Jupiter trine Moon & Mars in Aries. I see square. Do you have> degrees in Navamsa, I don't have that ability; just sign and house> placement. See what I mean, one can never look at their chart as> objectively as another. Just like, say, a doctor trying to care for> his own family or a builder with his own house. Something always> gets missed, overlooked or forgotten in the details with emotions.> > Yes, yes I agree! Nature to me is God's country! I just love it!> In fact my residence has to have land or I am miserable. So, I live> on one acre of wooded property and have always had four seasons. I> grew up on 3 acres and spent most of my free time as a teenager> playing golf on a beautifully lined course at the Country Club.> Heaven!!! For a short time I was stuck in an apartment overlooking> the roof of a Commercial property, I almost gave into severe> depression because of it. It is one of the main reasons that as> much as I love the greatness of a metropolitan city I don't live> there. Only could do it if I had a place in the country to go to on> weekends. I have checked it out on a number of occasions with> Realtors and I've always pulled back. Too claustrophobic, linear> and impersonal. So, now I go to the city for its energy and stay in> a hotel and get pampered. But my home is in the country.> > Have you ever driven through the mountains of Colorado or Arizona?> OH MY!! I really can loose myself in all its greatness. Same too,> when I travel by plane. I am at the window seat and can look over> the vastness of the earth, 35000 ft above, and contemplate for> hours about the significance and insignificance we all have on this> planet and in relation to the cosmos itself. In fact I have> written an essay about one of those meditative experiences for> lecture on one of those flights. When I was a teenager, most of my> dates were at the airport. I couldn't get enough of seeing the jets> arrive and depart and watch the people in the airport coming and> going and would get lost in all the wondering and reasons for the> movement. The shear awe of seeing big birds take off and land. I> haven't flown a plane in years, but I use to have my private pilots> license. IT IS better than meditation!!> > My work and interest is indeed as you say. I find my real estate> background takes me only so far compared to my interaction and> influence helping others on a more personal level. I am at my soul> a caretaker. But one can easily find me in the boardroom helping to> organize or run a board regarding children as much as one could find> me doing one on one hands on work caring for someone. Children's> issues are my passion. Family matters because they affect children> comes next with all their problems as a whole or individually. I> have sponsored peopled and done bedpans for the elderly. Geriatrics> is another area where I am partial too. I do not have any one> degree or employment. I was a Candy Striper in H.S. and a nurse's> aide when I was a young adult for several years. However, all my> work, lecturing, guidance, caretaking; educational matters,> boardroom, & committees; whether - Schools, County, State,> educational, developing new programs, rewriting others, or as I said> hands on care taking, has been done all through community service,> volunteering and philanthropy. As a parent and as an individual.> > In the last year I have been recuperating with health issues and> taking the time to delve more into astrology with all its reading> required for studying. I am doing some communicating by computer in> educational matters with students preparing for college and now here> with you on this site interacting and learning. It would be great> if I can learn the ability of the true inner essence & the> psychology of astrology/Vedic for personal interaction that would be> helpful to others. I do see myself going in that direction> of "helping others" in the future but in a different way than I have> in the last 35yrs.> > Did you receive and read my attachment on last post? I would be> interested in your opinion and experience with astrology. How you> got to where you are today and more on our Moons in our charts.> Too, Navamsa interpreting with Rashi. I know I am really weak in> that area.> > Debra> > > , "Bettina" <chiria@n...>> wrote:> > MessageHi again, Deb! I've been looking at your chart some more.> I forgot> > to mention the trine of Jupiter to the Sun / Pluto. It's one of> those> > "salvation" things that's helped you through. I noticed that your> natal> > Mercury has a cross-over cnj. from navamsa Neptune, and combined> with it> > being in 12th and cnj KE, adds to trouble with learning specific> factual> > information but good intuition ... or I can see you having times> when you> > just pull knowledge / information seemingly from out of nowhere> (probably> > nowadays what they call Right Brained). Jupiter in 7 combined> with Saturn> > in 1: you tend to see others as above you or bigger than you.> Don't make> > the mistake of giving your power away to them.> >> > Saturn and Pluto on nav asc as well as S and Neptune on natal> asc: you have> > hit bottom emotionally, psychologically at times in your life.> Vergottama> > exalted Moon PLUS Moon in nav being trined by Jupiter is> excellent. Both> > are good for intellegence. I wonder if like me, you get tuned> into nature.> > For me, walking in forests or meadows or seasides is the ultimate> in> > therapy. More even than meditation. I attribute that to Taurus> Moon.> >> > Do you mind if I ask what kind of work you do? Could it be> something where> > you help people with problems? I see you as an advocate for the> > disenfranchised, or those with financial or health or mental> problems. I> > have a friend with many astrological similarities to you, and> she's a social> > worker.> >> >> > ... Bettina> >> >> > > > dqm51@s... [dqm51@s...]> > Monday, May 10, 2004 12:08 PM> > Naturesastrology > > Bettina> >> >> > Hi Bettina, Here's more info from my side. 12th hse positions> I am very> > familiar with and can emphasize. Especially, your search for> nature's> > answers. I took a look at your Navamsa. It balances your chart> doesn't> > it? For good and challenges. Yes, I can see the God/Life quest> and the> > reverence in your chart. We are on the same wave lentgh. I too,> have felt> > my sanity has been saved by learning astrology and delving into> the essence> > of man and his relatiobships these past few years while going> through Sadi> > Sati. It sure has answered a lot of questions and concerns I have> had most> > of my life. I'm stumbling though on how to see the Moon in Taurus> as being> > the savior of a chart because of it's sign placement. For me and> you. I see> > from the Moon, 2nd hs Gemini, the fouth house of Leo and 5th hs> Virgo, 7th> > hs Scorpio and eight hse Sag and then 9th and 10th hse ruled by> Saturn as> > undermining the full effects of good things Moon in Taurus.> Whether one is> > in Sadi Sati or not.> >> > Debra> >> >> > -> ---------> > --> >

Guest guest

Thanks Bettina,

I am use to looking at the navamsha and other varga charts as

separate entities vs. intregrating. So, I am really novice in this

area. Just getting the transits and their degrees with the Rashi in

the last year has taken me into a whole new world of understanding.

Now to the varga synthesizing. I appreciate using you chart as a

trial. Anything else you want to enlighten me on.

If I get the navamsa down that would be great. I will work further

and take your posts in hand as a study guide

Debra

wrote:

> Deb,

>

>

> Yes, I would say so. Except in Vedic planets in the 6th hs are

considered

> quincunx to the asc. but not the 8th. 8th planets are qncx the

3rd hs and

> planets therein. Don't know why that is. Although I use the

navamsa and

> know it says a lot about the person, I'm never sure how it differs

from the

> natal. I think that any planets on the nav asc are important.

It's

> supposed to have to do with the spouse. A thought came to me a

few years

> ago (don't know if it's correct or not ): natal chart is

manifestation,

> navamsa chart is motivation. Some people seem more like their

navamsas!

> Remember Timothy McVeigh who blew up the OK City Federal Bldg? He

had a

> rather decent looking natal chart. I never would have guessed

that it

> belonged to someone with a criminal mentality. But his navamsa

told a

> different story. I don't recall it exactly, but it did have an

angular

> Mars/Saturn sq. Some other things, too. I'll have to locate it

and take

> another look.

>

> I do think that when a nav planet crosses over to a close cnj

with a natal

> planet or angle it has an effect on the natal chart. My husband,

for

> example, has nav. Saturn crossing over to his nat. Moon and he has

some

> traits that I've observed in people with Moon/Saturn aspects in

the natal.

>

>

> ... Bettina

>

> dqm51 [dqm51@s...]

> Wednesday, May 12, 2004 2:31 PM

>

> Re: Bettina

>

>

> Hi Bettina,

>

> Ok, lets see if I've got this right. With your chart as an

example.

>

> I will place your Navamsa chart over your Rashi. The navamsa

chart

> like the fruit of a tree and the Rashi acting like the tree base

> itself. So, the fruit which grows and ripens or decays is based

on

> the nourishment and structure of the tree base itself.

>

> Meaning: the Navamsa is influenced or stimulated by the Rashi but

> the Rashi can not be influenced or changed by the Navamsa. The

> Navamsa bears fruit for the shape of the Rashi chart for better

or

> worse but can't change the basic nature/structure of the Rashi

chart.

>

> With the navamsa overlay the Rashi then the chart is delieneated

as

> usual from the Rashi only.

>

> Using Rashi ASC

> Looking at your two charts that would give your AQ/SA with Ve ACS

> NAVAMSA, 6th hse Rashi (work) from your 4th hse of family and

> security. 9th hse Rashi (spiritual, intent) from your 1st hse Asc

> Ge/Me with Sa, Su, Uranus (mental, communication ); 4th hse Rashi

> (family, security)Virgo/Me(work)with Sun, Me,Ne; 5th hse

> (creativity, children)Libra/Ve with Ve,Ma,Ju,Ma(relationships).

>

> 1st hse sq 4th, trine 5th. opp 7th

>

> Interesting to note: 3rd hse from lst hse is Le/Su with Jupiter;

8th

> hs from lst is Capicorn/Sa with Ke, Ke; 12th hse Taurus/Ve with

> Moon and Uranus....Important

>

> 10th hs sq lst

> 9th hs trine 1st

> 8th hs quin lst

> 7th hs opp 1st

>

> 11h hs sextile lst

>

> 1st House Delineation completed

>

> From this yes, I can see devotion of work to ones family, it's

> security, creativity and spiritualism from the home. I see the

> struggle, change and separation too but the mental capacity to

pull

> through even if challenging and limited. The 6th hse from the

Rashi

> ACS is not occupied but it does fall to Scorpio/Ma. I wouldn't

> discount that.

>

> I didn't teach you anything but did I get the delineation correct

> with synthesizing of lst hse of self?

>

> Debra

>

> p.s. could you help me translate to vedic?

>

>

> , " Bettina " <chiria@n...>

> wrote:

> > Hi, Debra. I read your attachment last night, and yes, we do

have

> many

> > similarities. One thing about me: I've never been career

> oriented. I wish

> > I were more so, but my " Dharma " in this life seems to lie with

> domesticity,

> > self development, and momhood. I attribute that to my many

> planets in 4th

> > and 5th. Most of your planets are above the horizon, making

you

> more of a

> > public person ... esp your 10th hs Mars would indicate this, I

> believe. For

> > 12 years I ran a small day care center in my home ... a very

> domestic

> > job.... and for a few years before we left CA I worked in a

> library ... a

> > job which truly resonated with my psyche ... probably because

of

> my strong

> > Mercury. I want another library job here, but with Saturn

taking

> its sweet

> > time crossing my asc, I've had one setback after another

(mostly

> physical).

> > In another mo. or so it'll be over ... and then I'll start

looking.

> > Patience, patience, patience. That's what Saturn demands of

us.

> >

> > With S rising, I have a fear of rejection and other people's

> displeasure in

> > me. Because of a weak Mars, which is strongly colored by

passive

> Venus, I

> > don't always verbally stand up for what I believe is right.

Not

> that I cave

> > in to the person I don't agree with, but I just don't speak up

and

> find it

> > easier to avoid them, thereby sidestepping conflict. I get

> tongue tied.

> > In my actions, though, I will work for what I believe in.

> >

> > Saturn sure colors the life strongly of those who have it

rising.

> But I

> > think one can go a long way with it. My feeling is that when

> someone has it

> > on the asc but the rest of the horoscope is fairly strong,

they're

> coming

> > off a previous life of some sort of disadvantage ... like

having

> been a

> > slave, a servant, or someone who didn't have the respect or

> support of

> > society in gereral. That's probably why they're often aware of

> other

> > people's suffering.

> >

> >

> > ... Bettina

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > dqm51 [dqm51@s...]

> > Tuesday, May 11, 2004 1:12 PM

> >

> > Re: Bettina

> >

> >

> > Hi Bettina!

> >

> > That's great on charts. I have never looked at Navamsa the

way

> you

> > do! However, I can see how and why for the most part.

Except

> > Jupiter trine Moon & Mars in Aries. I see square. Do you

have

> > degrees in Navamsa, I don't have that ability; just sign and

> house

> > placement. See what I mean, one can never look at their

chart as

> > objectively as another. Just like, say, a doctor trying to

care

> for

> > his own family or a builder with his own house. Something

always

> > gets missed, overlooked or forgotten in the details with

> emotions.

> >

> > Yes, yes I agree! Nature to me is God's country! I just

love

> it!

> > In fact my residence has to have land or I am miserable.

So, I

> live

> > on one acre of wooded property and have always had four

> seasons. I

> > grew up on 3 acres and spent most of my free time as a

teenager

> > playing golf on a beautifully lined course at the Country

Club.

> > Heaven!!! For a short time I was stuck in an apartment

> overlooking

> > the roof of a Commercial property, I almost gave into severe

> > depression because of it. It is one of the main reasons

that as

> > much as I love the greatness of a metropolitan city I don't

live

> > there. Only could do it if I had a place in the country to

go

> to on

> > weekends. I have checked it out on a number of occasions

with

> > Realtors and I've always pulled back. Too claustrophobic,

linear

> > and impersonal. So, now I go to the city for its energy and

> stay in

> > a hotel and get pampered. But my home is in the country.

> >

> > Have you ever driven through the mountains of Colorado or

> Arizona?

> > OH MY!! I really can loose myself in all its greatness.

Same

> too,

> > when I travel by plane. I am at the window seat and can look

> over

> > the vastness of the earth, 35000 ft above, and contemplate

for

> > hours about the significance and insignificance we all have

on

> this

> > planet and in relation to the cosmos itself. In fact I have

> > written an essay about one of those meditative experiences

for

> > lecture on one of those flights. When I was a teenager, most

of

> my

> > dates were at the airport. I couldn't get enough of seeing

the

> jets

> > arrive and depart and watch the people in the airport coming

and

> > going and would get lost in all the wondering and reasons

for the

> > movement. The shear awe of seeing big birds take off and

> land. I

> > haven't flown a plane in years, but I use to have my private

> pilots

> > license. IT IS better than meditation!!

> >

> > My work and interest is indeed as you say. I find my real

estate

> > background takes me only so far compared to my interaction

and

> > influence helping others on a more personal level. I am at

my

> soul

> > a caretaker. But one can easily find me in the boardroom

> helping to

> > organize or run a board regarding children as much as one

could

> find

> > me doing one on one hands on work caring for someone.

Children's

> > issues are my passion. Family matters because they affect

> children

> > comes next with all their problems as a whole or

individually. I

> > have sponsored peopled and done bedpans for the elderly.

> Geriatrics

> > is another area where I am partial too. I do not have any

one

> > degree or employment. I was a Candy Striper in H.S. and a

> nurse's

> > aide when I was a young adult for several years. However,

all my

> > work, lecturing, guidance, caretaking; educational matters,

> > boardroom, & committees; whether - Schools, County, State,

> > educational, developing new programs, rewriting others, or

as I

> said

> > hands on care taking, has been done all through community

> service,

> > volunteering and philanthropy. As a parent and as an

individual.

> >

> > In the last year I have been recuperating with health issues

and

> > taking the time to delve more into astrology with all its

reading

> > required for studying. I am doing some communicating by

> computer in

> > educational matters with students preparing for college and

now

> here

> > with you on this site interacting and learning. It would be

> great

> > if I can learn the ability of the true inner essence & the

> > psychology of astrology/Vedic for personal interaction that

> would be

> > helpful to others. I do see myself going in that direction

> > of " helping others " in the future but in a different way

than I

> have

> > in the last 35yrs.

> >

> > Did you receive and read my attachment on last post? I

would be

> > interested in your opinion and experience with astrology.

How

> you

> > got to where you are today and more on our Moons in our

charts.

> > Too, Navamsa interpreting with Rashi. I know I am really

weak in

> > that area.

> >

> > Debra

> >

> >

> > , " Bettina "

<chiria@n...>

> > wrote:

> > > MessageHi again, Deb! I've been looking at your chart some

> more.

> > I forgot

> > > to mention the trine of Jupiter to the Sun / Pluto. It's

one

> of

> > those

> > > " salvation " things that's helped you through. I noticed

that

> your

> > natal

> > > Mercury has a cross-over cnj. from navamsa Neptune, and

> combined

> > with it

> > > being in 12th and cnj KE, adds to trouble with learning

> specific

> > factual

> > > information but good intuition ... or I can see you having

> times

> > when you

> > > just pull knowledge / information seemingly from out of

nowhere

> > (probably

> > > nowadays what they call Right Brained). Jupiter in 7

combined

> > with Saturn

> > > in 1: you tend to see others as above you or bigger than

you.

> > Don't make

> > > the mistake of giving your power away to them.

> > >

> > > Saturn and Pluto on nav asc as well as S and Neptune on

natal

> > asc: you have

> > > hit bottom emotionally, psychologically at times in your

life.

> > Vergottama

> > > exalted Moon PLUS Moon in nav being trined by Jupiter is

> > excellent. Both

> > > are good for intellegence. I wonder if like me, you get

tuned

> > into nature.

> > > For me, walking in forests or meadows or seasides is the

> ultimate

> > in

> > > therapy. More even than meditation. I attribute that to

> Taurus

> > Moon.

> > >

> > > Do you mind if I ask what kind of work you do? Could it be

> > something where

> > > you help people with problems? I see you as an advocate

for

> the

> > > disenfranchised, or those with financial or health or

mental

> > problems. I

> > > have a friend with many astrological similarities to you,

and

> > she's a social

> > > worker.

> > >

> > >

> > > ... Bettina

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > dqm51@s... [dqm51@s...]

> > > Monday, May 10, 2004 12:08 PM

> > > Naturesastrology

> > > Bettina

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Bettina, Here's more info from my side. 12th hse

> positions

> > I am very

> > > familiar with and can emphasize. Especially, your search

for

> > nature's

> > > answers. I took a look at your Navamsa. It balances your

> chart

> > doesn't

> > > it? For good and challenges. Yes, I can see the God/Life

> quest

> > and the

> > > reverence in your chart. We are on the same wave lentgh.

I

> too,

> > have felt

> > > my sanity has been saved by learning astrology and delving

into

> > the essence

> > > of man and his relatiobships these past few years while

going

> > through Sadi

> > > Sati. It sure has answered a lot of questions and

concerns I

> have

> > had most

> > > of my life. I'm stumbling though on how to see the Moon in

> Taurus

> > as being

> > > the savior of a chart because of it's sign placement. For

me

> and

> > you. I see

> > > from the Moon, 2nd hs Gemini, the fouth house of Leo and

5th

> hs

> > Virgo, 7th

> > > hs Scorpio and eight hse Sag and then 9th and 10th hse

ruled by

> > Saturn as

> > > undermining the full effects of good things Moon in Taurus.

> > Whether one is

> > > in Sadi Sati or not.

> > >

> > > Debra

> > >

> > >

> > > --------------------------

----

> ----

> > ---------

> > > --

> > >