IndiaDivine.org

2-Sam, Mark K, 5/15....re-Pls. Expand on Mars & Venus in Same House

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sam:

Don't forget you have to understand each part of our Charts, as if, in the context of the whole.

So, please send in your complete date of birth information too.

However, I can say this. Think of the nature of each planet that you're inquiring about.

Mars means something.

and

Venus means something...

Putting them together, also, then, means something....

Now, put them individually and collectively in the Sign of Leo also means something....

Also, when wanting to understand 'conjunctions', first understand the Planets involved,

individually.

So, Mars in Leo in the 3rd House, means something...

A off the cuff, thought, (not knowing the other aspects), because it's also important to know

if any other planets are aspecting your 3rd House).

But, Mars in Leo, in the 3rd,....represents a strong courageous nature. 3rd House is often called the House of Courage, and Mars is also the Lord of the lst House, there in that House and that sign.

Then, looking at Venus, .....Venus is the Lord of the 2nd House, of speech, also in the 3rd House.

Another aspect of the 3rd House is often described as the House of Communications.

So, Venus is carrying much symbolism regarding communications.

Now, putting the two Planets together.... they both, 'together' represent a kind of 'passion for'.

In my Mother's case as you said, it translated in terms of passion for children, with a strong sex drive.

For you, the two planets may say more about you, and your professional interests. Mars, after all, also, aspects the 10th House of career from it's position in the 3rd House.

They're also not too close, though one always needs to ask if the potential negatives or malefic qualities aren't also there.

If either planet is acting malefically, or their combination is causing your 'grief', it's easy to find out.

Mars & Venus in Leo, has the total range of Leoness, so to speak in which to act.

If they're being malefic, then that passion that you feel, leads too often into pushiness, domineering, (due to Leo) or bossyness.

If Mars & Venus are more benefic, then, that 'leadership', of Leo, is for the good of humanity, or for some cause, etc.

In both cases, passion for something is the quality of this placement.

It's up to you to make sure it stays balanced, and not malefic.

This is the whole point of Jyotish, to help us understand how we can transform any maleficness into it's more positive, Benefic qualities.

That, and then, taking more advantage of any of our natural strengths or inherent, Benefics, is also a great use of good Jyotish.

Hope this helps

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

ps....please send in your info. for a more complete glance.

Don't forget, I do more complete Jyotish charts, for both 'Understanding', and especially, exactly how to transform any of our malefics, ..... into Strengths!

See, the bottom of any star report for the descriptions of my 3 basic charts that I'm doing.

" sambahri007 " <sambahri007

Sat, 15 May 2004 05:34:47 -0000

Mark Kincaid---Pls. Expand on Mars & Venus in Same House

MARK, Namaste!!!

Could you please explain nmore details the conjunction of Mars &

Venus in the Same House (like your mother's mentioned in your posts &

happening right now). Then, can you explain what it means for a Male

to have Mars & Venus in 3rd House of LEO about 8:38 apart (Mars at

5:47 and Venus at 14:25) with Gemini Ascdt at 19:10? I would really

appreciate your views on it.

Thanks, SAM