IndiaDivine.org

Thanks Therese and Bettina

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Bettina and Therese,

Thank you for your interpretation,

Bettina wrote:

> Moon is in it's fall in Scorpio, which simply means it's in the sign where> it has the hardest time expressing itself in the way that's most natural for> it. I saw a sampling of schizophrenic charts once ... I believe there were> sixteen in all and Sc. Moon was in about 1/4 of them, which is way over just> random. Of course, there have to be other indications for something as> extreme as schizophrenia to show up, and there are many mentally healthy> people with that moon sign. Moon has to do with mind, so a severely afficted> moon, by aspect and/or sign and/or house can show problems with the> functioning of the mind.

Wow that sounds severe... Although I do not recognise myself in that. In western astrology it means my moon is in saggittarius (13 degrees) in vedic it means that my moon is about 20 degrees scorpio. The strange thing is I recognise myself more in the saggitarius moon rather than the scorpio moon. My emotions are different from my way of thinking.

Therese wrote:

> This is true. It's the Moon's nature to be flexible and open, flowing. In> Scorpio the Moon becomes rigid. The result may be learning problems because> the mind may not absorb information well. There will probably be a> resistance to change a stubbornnes to change one's views. The Moon itself> is the symbol of change because each month it cycles through from new to> full to new again.

My emotions are often too flexible and open, different from my ways of communication (mercury).

I am still having second thought of using the same signs for vedic and western interpretation.

Anne