IndiaDivine.org

2-All, Mark Kincaid....7/31.....The Puzzle....that is Life!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends:

I received a very interesting question today....and it really inspired me with some very fascinating thoughts about Jyotish and life!

I thought you might like to receive this....

enjoy!

Mark Kincaid

Hi again, Mark,

Do you ever experience, that when you look at a chart, the consciousness is going to that timespan and picking up on the stress of that? It could be obvious but I have just realized that Jyotish is like travel through time!...not just predicting etc.

Very best wishes, Adnan.

Dear Adnan:

I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say, 'consc. is going to that timespan',

But when you say: " Jyotish is like traveing through time! "

I thought,..... Jyotish....is about Pure Existence.....

Life or Being,....is.... and then it begins to move..

and how does it move?

it moves.....Astrologically....

So, Jyotish is....like, this perfect ....'language'.....about Existence...

As we go deeper into our own Astrology, we find a certain archetype of Concsciousness,...

that we are....

And it turns out to be Astrological...

When I meet people, nowadays, especially, I get this intense, definite impression...

that 'they'....are.... especially.... these 3 qualities....of Sun, Moon & Rising Signs....

and from that.... then....'we'.....branch out into all these other 'qualities' of our charts....

our Venus in a particular Sign and House....

our Mercury....also in a unique Sign and House...

Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu....

All these ideas of our Jyotish configurations....

they really mean something about us....

Jyotish is like this perfect mirror.....

The real rush, comes, then, when I consider....what is the real purpose of Jyotish?

And,.....It's not just to hold up 'that' wonderful, perfect..... mirror,....

'Ah,...yes,....I AM,....like that....chart....

But, the real purpose, and the next phase, that flows.....from....that....'aha'.... I AM like that...

IS.....

I'm.... supposed....to do this and that....

Life Purpose, after all, is the real....significance of Jyotish...

And our Jyotish,....isn't just about some person's 'opinion'....about what we should be doing...

Instead it's about....how 'Nature'....Herself......

feels about our life...

We're always doing an action,....thinking certain ways.... and wanting to do this and that...

but,....deeper, within....is this really abstract ....quality....of 'purpose'.....

Our very Souls or Existence.... has a path.....a direction....

We're here, but we're here to evolve....

And when we say that, we're making a 'discrimination'.... that a particular 'path'... is a better one....

Why?

Because we believe that...when we're going in 'that' unique path, which we call Evolution...

we're literally living in the lap of Nature....

We're really living....the true purpose of life.... of Nature....and of the Divine....

Wow!

Your question....really....helped....me have this.....great 'aha'.....

Today, I really realize......

'this' indeed, is the real purpose of Jyotish......and of Life....

We're all living certain qualities, right?

We have certain Astrological 'natures' inside,....and we're spontaneously living all those...

But, then, Jyotish comes along and it says....'Yes, you're living all these different 'qualities'....

but...

now, here's the key..... #1)....though we're living all these qualities and tendencies and characteristics....

in Truth:..... we're really supposed....... to be doing....'this'!...... something else....too....

in this life...

And, the way that Jyotish says this is by saying.... these are your Benefics, and these are your Malefics....!

And, inherent within this opinion, or discrimination....is the connotation....

that the qualities, and tendencies that relate to the Benefics,....are 'fine'.... that we're supposed

to be like that....and flow in those ways....

But, the aspects of our personality and nature that are wrapped up.... in our Malefics....

represent, not only our delusions, mistakes, and 'wrong'....tendencies....but....

in fact, they represent the very areas....that we've come to 're-do'.... to grow within....,

change,....and/or transform....

This is a profound and deep, perception....into the very purpose....of life....

When I had this realization...... and today,....your question really brought the whole thing into a great kind of focus or clarity.....

I realized..... that was the real purpose....of not only..... Jyotish....but life itself....!

And the really cool part?

Is that without...this 'judgement', or 'discrimination'....

our life will be destined....to live out,.... in a more mediocre, suffering, mistake ridden,...

and even 'ignorant'....sort of way....

Though we can 'get' our Charts,....or our life-pupose....without Jyotish....

formally...

Jyotish after all, being in the nature of life, itself....means we might 'grasp'....these insights,...

about our existence....without the help of Jyotish....

But, Maharishi has this expression.... " life lived on the level of experimentation is a waste of life " .

I think of that now, in this context.

Life without 'wisdom', without this deep, insight about the true purpose of Life, itself...

and even our life....

our individual life....and purpose....

is an amazing....waste of time, dominated by our malefics, short comings, delusions, illusions, compulsions,...and mistakes...

But,....when we ever really 'get'....some insight into our life!

We immediately feel fulfilled....

We feel joy, we feel lightness, flow, and happiness!

Wow..... thanks for the stimulus.....! today.....

Sincerely,

Mark

ps..... I've been waiting...for this....'aha'....

Thanks again!

" Adnan Sabri Koru " <korua

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 11:46:04 +0300

" Mark Kincaid " <m.kincaid

Re: YOGIC FLYING

Hi again, Mark,

Do you ever experience, that when you look at a chart, the consciousness is going to that timespan and picking up on the stress of that? It could be obvious but I have just realized that Jyotish is like travel through time!...not just predicting etc.

Very best wishes, Adnan.

-

Mark Kincaid <m.kincaid

Adnan Sabri Koru <korua

Friday, July 30, 2004 12:41 AM

Re: YOGIC FLYING

Hey Adnan:

Great article on flying...

thanks

Mark

" Adnan Sabri Koru " <korua

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 04:02:01 +0300

<Undisclosed-Recipient:;>

YOGIC FLYING

Yogic Flying in the Streets

In the general election of 1997 yogic flying demostrations were given in across Norfolk. In Aylsham, Cromer and Norwich. Anglia Television have brodcast the Norwich demostration. The Evening News newspaper also carried an artical on it.

Norwich South candidate above " flying " in central Norwich.

Yogic Flying - What is it? - where does it come from?

About 200 years before Christ was born, there lived, in northern India, a very enlightened man. His name was Patanjali. He was able to hear the Vedic sounds and from these he developed Hatha Yoga. (This is the yoga with which we are all familiar) He also developed a mental yoga known as Patanjali's Sutras. There are 195 sutras that match the 195 parts of the brain. Each one stimulates a particular part of the brain, making it more lively and intelligent. The most unusual one is the Sutra of Flying, as this causes the left hemisphere and the right hemisphere of the brain to produce the same wave lengths, thereby creating coherence. This only happens as the Yogic flyer 'takes off'. The first stage if yogic flying is the 'hop', the second is 'floating' and the third stage is 'flying' through the air. In Britain we are still in the 'hop' stage as we are held down by our own stress and the cumulative stress of the world.

For many years no one knew how to do any of Patanjali's sutras, even though they had been translated many times. It was when Maharishi come out of India 40 years ago, bringing with him the teaching of Transcendental Meditation, that after some years we were able to bring our minds down to the quiet level of 'ATMA' or the Self. (In physics, known as the Quantum Unified Field). This is the field of silent intelligence, which contains the Vedic sounds (or literature) and from which all life begins.

To do the Yogic flying sutra, it must be performed from the level of the Unified Field. The field is below the level of gravity, so it is not defying the laws of nature to 'fly'.

Mid Norfolk candidate above " flying " in central Norwich.

The value to the individual who flys, is to widen the perception, get rid of stress, become more lively and intelligent. This is true of all the sutras.. However it has been scientifically discovered that when groups of yogic flyers perform together simultaneously, then that has an effect of sending out waves of coherence and reducing stress in the community. Physicists calculated that it only takes the square root of one percent of the population to have a very profound effect. Reducing stress - reducing crime and illness. As crime costs this country £38 billion per year we really need to get on with creating such a group. We only need 1000 Y.F. for this country, but our plan is to have 7,000 flyers in each 2 hour time zone around the world, so that as the sun rises in each time zone the flyers will begin to create coherence for the whole world. By July 2000, in India, we are expecting a very large group to be flying just outside Bombay, so that is a very exciting prospect..

If you want to become a Yogic Flyer, contact your nearest Transcendental Meditation centre. You should be able to find this in your local phone book or send an e-mail to the NLP National office. You will be able to attend a FREE introductory talk which will be very comprehensive. If you wish to go ahead, then you learn and practice TM for about 6 months or less and when and if you feel ready to progress you can arrange to attend the TM Sidhi course which contains Yogic Flying.

By Diana Mills

Goto NLP Norfolk contents page. <index.html>

*** EfesNet Virus / Spam Checker System scanned this email for malicious content ***

*** IMPORTANT: Do not open attachments from unrecognized senders ***