IndiaDivine.org

moon and sat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i have moon and sat in the secondhouse from lagn(kumbha)

DOB 26-may 1938 at Amalapuram TOB 01-10am in Andhrapradesh, india. i wish to have the opinion of the learned members of the implications of the theplanatary position

Guest guest

Krishnajee ...

Your Saturn not only conjoins Moon in 2nd, but throws a sextile to all 4th hs. Taurus planets (Ketu, Sun, Mars). This makes you serious and ponderous and slows down the progress of events in your life ... this doesn't mean you won't experience fulfillment ... but you find that it takes you longer to achieve your goals than it seems to take the people around you. You may be prone to depression at times. You like to spend time alone and have a safe "nest" ... probably your home, where you can feel like you can just be yourself and do as you like and not be bothered by the world.

You associate with people who are successful, learned, or spiritually developed. You're philisophical and a deep thinker, but may have trouble accepting new ideas . You're traditional and introverted.

The thing that pops out for me is the connection between your 1st and 2nd houses. Their rulers are in mutual reception: Saturn, ruler of 1st, is in Jupiter's sign in 2nd, and Jupiter, ruler of 2nd, is in Saturn's sing in Lagna. This makes 2nd house matters prominent in your life. 2nd has to do with Support and Sustainance. This includes family, food, money, and traditional knowledge. Since Saturn rules 12th as well as 1st and Moon rules 6th, you may have health problems concerning voice, throat, and neck, which come under 2nd hs.

With Jupiter in Aquarius in Lagna, you're generous and charitable, though for the most part conservative.

.... Bettina

krishnajee ayyagari [jaisadguru]Friday, August 06, 2004 8:35 PM Subject: moon and sat i have moon and sat in the secondhouse from lagn(kumbha)

DOB 26-may 1938 at Amalapuram TOB 01-10am in Andhrapradesh, india. i wish to have the opinion of the learned members of the implications of the theplanatary position