IndiaDivine.org

What is Wrong.............

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear sir,

My DOB is Novemebr 7th 1962 Hyderabad India , Time 10 PM.

I am getting tired of this living hell . Why do things go so bad

eventhough we dont do anything.Due to circumstance i'am married to a

man who is much older than me. Initially he was nice. But after 15

years i have realized that he is nothing but a big lie.

I'am unable to take this at the same time i can't think of leaving

him as i have to children and i do not want to deprive them of father.

My in-laws (his sisters) have tired their best to separete us due to

property matter's. He even gave up his share. But all this has

created a lot of distance between us.

We live like stangers and i have become very depressed. I'am only

waiting for the good time to come and hope that things will change.

Is it possible to look at my chart and say when will i be out of this

nightmare which is caused not me and my husband but his sisters.

hwo do youlook at that in astrology.

His date of birth October 7th 1944. Can i relie on him as i lost

trust in him.He has no interest in bringing any happiness home.

ur reply will be appreciated

Dear Sushmita,

It looks like your husband isn't someone to stand up to these sisters. I see where you say he is older, is he also from a different background? Also Jupiter with Moon in 9H makes me question if your husband also takes more the view to side with his sisters. As well Moon is in Jupiter's star. Jupiter is in Rahu star which is in Moon's house Cancer, a type of exchange going on.

As Mark has said, your Mars is neechabhanga, also your Sun is as well. This also shows frustration, and also some lack of clarity in what actions to take on your part. A lot of fire involved but without direction where to put this energy.

In KP chart the sisters of your husband are shown by both Saturn and Ketu, both in your KP 7H and Saturn giving 10H aspect onto 4H of home. It's true that in rasi chart this Saturn/Ketu are then in 8H and aspecting 5H, combining this we can see the loss of property, and problems as well created by this for your children.

In KP Jupiter is also in 8H, 2nd from 7, which is his immediate family. This neechabhanga Sun, Moon and Venus (karaka as well for partner) all in Jupiter's star - along with your ascendant. KP 7H and 8H both receiving aspect from this Mars with Rahu.

It is important to strengthen your Mars and also very importantly your Sun as well. This will give you the courage to face and deal with all that is going on and in a more helpful manner, as well as more insight to see what actions to take.

These very recent transits are particularly difficult for you with Sun, Mars, Mercury (your lagnesha) and Jupiter (karyesha) all in Sun's stars. Sun, Mars, Jupiter in your lagnesha ruled 4H, as well as TMercury in your 3H owned by Sun. Also when you wrote, T Moon in your 8H and own star.

Kindest thoughts,

Patrice

_________

Dear sir,My DOB is Novemebr 7th 1962 Hyderabad India , Time 10 PM.I am getting tired of this living hell . Why do things go so bad eventhough we dont do anything.Due to circumstance i'am married to a man who is much older than me. Initially he was nice. But after 15 years i have realized that he is nothing but a big lie.I'am unable to take this at the same time i can't think of leaving him as i have to children and i do not want to deprive them of father.My in-laws (his sisters) have tired their best to separete us due to property matter's. He even gave up his share. But all this has created a lot of distance between us.We live like stangers and i have become very depressed. I'am only waiting for the good time to come and hope that things will change.Is it possible to look at my chart and say when will i be out of this nightmare which is caused not me and my husband but his sisters.hwo do youlook at that in astrology.His date of birth October 7th 1944. Can i relie on him as i lost trust in him.He has no interest in bringing any happiness home.ur reply will be appreciated