IndiaDivine.org

Somethings I am having problems with during the last year and now...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

I am having some major problems of self pity and self respect. I draw into conclusions very very fast and dont budge from my position. I am very afraid of rejection. So I try my level best to convince the other person to accept me as I am. I usually run away from major decisions because I dont want to take responsibility of the loss if any.

I am nowadays generally very confused and am very tired of analysing what other people are thinking about me.(Identification that I am suffering, other wise can be understood as self pity) I get very unhappy when things dont go my way. and I always give a facade that everything is absolutely fine because someone in my life told me that I shouldn't tell your sufferings to anyone because they cant help you for one, whats worse is they will make fun of you when u least expect it.

Yes, I know I need help. But talking to all the people in my life only made things worse. They patronize and conclude in their own way(because thats what I do remember). I tend to take consideration of the things they do for me and feel responsible for not able to reciprocate.

I cant seem to figure out why I have to be so turmoiled about. I feel very restricted. I have one simple and straight forward question ( and beleive me I asked all the people in my life too, with no plausible reply) why is it that same procedure followed by two different individuals give completely different results. There is a winner and looser. Winner takes it all and the looser stands to fall.

Keeping up the spirits when you are being rediculed to the core is very difficult.

I am looking for a logical reasoning and I dont have the guts to find out.

I dont if this what you have been expecting. My birth details are

Date of birth: June 14 1973.

Time of Birth: 7:14:22 am

Place of birth: Kakinada, India.

Please feel free to comment and advise.

-Durga. wrote:

Guest guest

Hi Durga and Mark,

Just briefly I want note a couple things concerning this chart. The Lagna degree that I'm getting is at 22.59 Gemini. This Lagna, as well as Lagna lord Mercury, at 22 degrees, is in star of R Jupiter with Saturn sub. RJupiter is EXACTLY on 8H cusp - and neecha, in Capricorn, as well as in neecha Moon's star and Moon is also located in 6H... and in a mutual aspect with Sun. Sun in 12th is in deep sandhi position also at less than 1 degree remaining in Taurus and 12H is a difficult position for Sun being Marana Stana for Sun. This same Jupiter is also giving 5H aspect onto this Sun in 12H and a 9H aspect onto the 4H as well as aspecting Cancer, Moon's sign, and natural 4H. Mars is in this Jupiter's star as well as sign.

Mercury also owns 4H, seat of emotions. 4H indicates both emotions and mind, as does Moon as well. Karaka for happiness, Jupiter is in very difficult position here... Also this Jupiter is 5 houses from 4H, 5H is an indicator for happiness, and is at EXACT degree of 4H cusp as well as the 8H cusp.

There is more here as well with Saturn in deep sandhi, very weak degrees, and your first house... but in particular I wanted to point out Jupiter here and the difficult position for Sun as well. Sun is natural 5H lord and in this chart the connection with this Mercury ruled Gemini Lagna and Sun owns 3H, all three indicators for mind as well as Moon.

We might also ask what has been the situation with and for mother, and this relationship for you Durga, from these indicators above.

Lots going on in this chart. Out of time but wanted to bring these points up.

Kindest regards,

Patrice

Hi,

I am having some major problems of self pity and self respect. I draw into conclusions very very fast and dont budge from my position. I am very afraid of rejection. So I try my level best to convince the other person to accept me as I am. I usually run away from major decisions because I dont want to take responsibility of the loss if any.

I am nowadays generally very confused and am very tired of analysing what other people are thinking about me.(Identification that I am suffering, other wise can be understood as self pity) I get very unhappy when things dont go my way. and I always give a facade that everything is absolutely fine because someone in my life told me that I shouldn't tell your sufferings to anyone because they cant help you for one, whats worse is they will make fun of you when u least expect it.

Yes, I know I need help. But talking to all the people in my life only made things worse. They patronize and conclude in their own way(because thats what I do remember). I tend to take consideration of the things they do for me and feel responsible for not able to reciprocate.

I cant seem to figure out why I have to be so turmoiled about. I feel very restricted. I have one simple and straight forward question ( and beleive me I asked all the people in my life too, with no plausible reply) why is it that same procedure followed by two different individuals give completely different results. There is a winner and looser. Winner takes it all and the looser stands to fall.

Keeping up the spirits when you are being rediculed to the core is very difficult.

I am looking for a logical reasoning and I dont have the guts to find out.

I dont if this what you have been expecting. My birth details are

Date of birth: June 14 1973.

Time of Birth: 7:14:22 am

Place of birth: Kakinada, India.

Please feel free to comment and advise.

-Durga.