> Thu, 03 Mar 2005 10:35:13 -0600

> Mark Kincaid <m.kincaid

> response to your post in the kiosk

>

> Mark: you said:

>> Anyone who would like, feel free to write me back and we'll go through this

> process.

>

>> Tell me about the thing in your life, you wish was different!

>

>> If you know your chart, tell me your date of birth info, and especially

>> Rising

> Sign.

>

>> Then, let's explore together, how we can learn to strength those Planets

>> which

> seem to be causing you any frustrations.

>

> Ok, Mark, here's one for you that you can post as long as you don't use my

> name. My birthdate is 11/26/45, at 11:38:20 P.M. in the midwest, with moon

> and ascendant in Leo.

Okay, we'll call you 'sadie'.... hehehe

Your words are in 'black' while my responses are in blue... pink is for emphasis...

I clearly understand that no one is to blame for my

> problems but me, but no matter how hard I try to be courteous, respectful,

> and compassionate (and I really have developed quite a lot of those

> characteristics) I still too frequently find myself being critical,

> judgmental, and at times irritable and quarrelsome.

The fact that you can say this, shows, that the worse part of this is probably coming to a close.

It's those who have no clue that they're creating these qualities, that have the most problems.

But, knowing that these things are coming from you, is very good.

Of course, you still sound like you want to settle these somewhat aggravating qualities, and enjoy more inner calmness.

So, this is the 2nd part.

Next step is to figure out where are they coming from, in your chart?

The most difficult thing is when we blame others, or circumstances for our stuff, so learning how and where to find the malefic parts of us, is very crucial.

I have found that people's words, our words themselves, shows us where the qualities are coming from...

So, I'm picking up on.... " critical,...judgemental, and at times irritable and quarrelsome.... "

You say it all there in your speech...

Then, when I picked up your chart, I naturally was looking for a lot of Virgo, but there's not much, but.... the 'judgemental' part sounds like it could be Jupiter/Virgo.

Under the guise of trying to help, in a Jupiterish sort of way, you might find yourself being too critical.

But, I love what Maharishi says about 'judgeing'. He says: " you don't know enough to be critical. therefore be uplifting nourishing and inspiring. "

I love that quote. Helped me a lot in my Virgo. I have even more then you!, hehe.

I 'had', I like to say, hehhe, Moon & Saturn in Virgo, and I always saw the 'cracks' or mistakes.

When I was younger I'd immediately see my friends lint on their clothes, and I'd stop them, and say, " who dressed you this morning, and I'd straighten their clothes. Well, needless to say, they didn't like it! hehe

Only much later did I discover where that tendency is.

Then, later still I realized how to come to peace with those qualities.

Virgo is one of the 12 important Sign, qualities, so it's not the problem.

But, Virgo should be used for good discrimination, and not judgement.

That habit, can be the challenge of our charts, as it was with me, but since I've learned to use, it for understanding, and my Virgo allows me to 'see' very refined thoughts, and perceptions, but,... when I interact with people, I've learned to be mostly uplifting and appreciative....

Also you mentioned, being... " irritable and quarrelsome. " And these two words connotate for me, Mars.

And Mars of course, though it's meant to be stronger, being in Cancer, in other words you're meant to stand up for yourself more....

However, you're also meant to not let it be malefic, being in the 12th house, and being kuja dosa, because of it's influence upon the 7th house...

I've known others who have similar configurations of Mars/Cancer, and I've told them, the same thing....to stand up for yourself,...where it's appropriate,...

but not be too pitta, too!

I am actually quite

> understanding but it seems like the more I understand the more I tend to

> boss people around

Again, listen to your words. They contain a lot of wisdom as to their source.

'I tend to boss people around'. Whoa, where is being bossy? I'd say Leoness,

and Moon in Leo, can be like that in general, and especially being in the 1st house,

is very revealing...

But, remember, though this may have been your beginning, you can change and improve any and all aspects of yourself!

I can't believe how similar you and I are!

hehehe

I have the same Virgoness, for ex. and I have like 4 planets in Leo, where I too, have had to learn to be less bossy, and I also have Mars/Cancer, in my 10th house, and I've had to learn to both stand up for myself, more and also not be too demanding....

interesting...

and to get impatient when they don't see or won't act on

> more efficient solutions for themselves.

Just remember, your good, Jupiter, discrimination, may be able to see the problem for them, but,... they can only see it, if they're willing,...or open to it...

I've had to learn the same thing. When I was knew in Jyotish, I would jump in their, in a person's chart and tell them everything about themselves....

but over the years I've learned to .... appreciate people's spaces, and not jump in...

Instead we need to be receptive to what people are willing to talk about.

Look how I've directed my perceptions directly in terms of what you've been asking about....

That's how we should treat others...

However, when what someone does, directly influences us, then, we then, have the right to bring 'stuff' up to them, earlier...

But, we'll be more successful, if we still, do this, in a sweeter, more uplifting and less judgemental way, if you know what I mean....

If I had your chart, I'd definitely, find a way to flow through your good Venus in Libra...

That's the better part of your chart, and such a nice aspect of Astrology....and human nature.

Very special having that part of you. Your ability then, to appreciate, and see the 1/2 full glass, will be due to this great Venus, part.

And maybe that's what you were referring to earlier, about feeling ... you said:

no matter how hard I try to be courteous, respectful,

> and compassionate (and I really have developed quite a lot of those

> characteristics) I still too frequently find myself being critical,

> judgmental, and at times irritable and quarrelsome.

Now you can understand why you're spontaneously both of these qualites...

courteous, respectful and compassionate,...are all good Venus/Libra qualities...

but... your 'being too critical, judgmental and at times irritable and quarrelsome'... are due to Jupiter/Virgo, and Mars & Saturn in Virgo....

So, you've really come to a great fork in your Jyotish.

You now can learn how to transform, your negatives, your malefics into their more balanced and happy qualities, and keep the good Venus that you already have.!

This is exactly what I've been learning...

Jyotish helped me to see, the good parts of me, like my good Jupiter/Pisces, and good Sun in Leo....but....

my Jyotish also helped me to see my negatives,... my Moon & Saturn in Virgo, and my Mars/Cancer, that needed to be changed,...and all the rest of that Leo, Mercury, Venus & Ketu, all in Leo,...all had to be transformed...

But, this has been the greatest accomplishment of my life....

to learn how to keep and emphasize one's strengths, and then, neutralize...and even transform one's weaknesses, is a truely great....thing!

I tend to end up with relationships

> in which my significant other is needy and incompetent and who has to be

> told what to do just to get the daily essentials done, but who

> simultaneously hates being told what to do and who blames me for being

> critical and judgmental!

Now, you know why you do these things, and what you can do, is stop.

Strengthen those things that you are needing to improve, and as you focus on improving yourself, your 'significant other' reality will be able to focus on themselves too.

Everyone has a God given right to do what they want.

And until he/she, realizes that he/she needs to change no amount of cajoling from others, will help.

Any help for me or do I just pray that I will get

> better stars next lifetime?

>

Nope, don't have to wait...., you asked for it,...and the above are my thoughts....and opinions...

hehehe

Hope this has helped, and makes sense.

> Sadie, Sadie, the crabby lady

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid