IndiaDivine.org

2-All, ...Join New Astrology Group, Mark Kincaid 3/13/05

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends: March 13, 2005

I'm writing to announce a new I wanted to invite you to join.

StudingYourStars/

I'm often asked many questions about 'How to Study Astrology', and I thought it might be a good idea to create a new , totally dedicated to this.

Join me, in studying each and every aspect of Astrology.

During this up-coming year, we will study each of the most important aspects of Astrology.

Starting in April, during the beginning of the month of Aries, 2005, we'll begin by discussing the Philosophy & Main Principles of Astrology.

This will act as a kind of 'Overview', to this very exciting and Invaluable Knowledge.

Some of the Benefits of studying Astrology, include:

o Jyotish/Astrology, gives the most comprehensive and detailed, precise description of one's

life Purpose, anywhere in the World.

o Having one's Astrology, 'chart' read or done, gives an opportunity to gain the taste of the

Wisdom of that Purpose of life.

o Astrological Discrimination: Astrology identifies, two basic aspects to our charts and lives,

which are central for Understanding.

#1 We have 'Benefics', and #2 'Malefics' in our Charts. This classification is at the heart of

Jyotish's power to help us transform, grow and change our lives.

o Discovering the Ways in which we need to change to improve and accomplish the Goals of

our lives.

With these goals in mind, we'll then, study each and every aspect of our Charts...

First few months we'll discuss:

o Planets - What they represent

o Houses - What areas of the life, our karmas and tendencies are wrapped up in.

o Signs, - Reflect the characteristics and qualities of our Nature which are the key, to

Self-Knowledge.

The Goal of learning Astrology is to gain self-mastery, that will help us to accomplish the Goals

of our lives.

Learn how to identify each deficient, negative or malefic aspects of our lives, and then, transform, them, into their more naturally, balanced and positive qualities.

Go to:

StudingYourStars/

to Join.

This is a paying , but I'm trying to make it as inexpensive as possible so as many people can join who want to.

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

Astrologer

Founder of Nature's Astrology

m.kincaid

641 472-0000.