IndiaDivine.org

5/9 Monday, CDT, 9am.... Today's Star-Report - Sun & Moon Exalted * And! THE JYOTISH PRIMER!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jyotish/Astrology

Newsletter

Today,

Monday, May 9th, 2005

9am CDT

Special Jyotish Primer!

(See below)

Ahhhhh, next 2 days should be glorious!

Did you know that there are only 2 days within the entire 365 days of the year,

when the Moon & Sun are both Exated!

This is now, today, and tomorrow.

Sun's always Exalted in Aries, and the Moon's Exalted in Taurus.

Today & tomorrow, both the Moon & Sun are in their respective " Signs " of Exaltation.

Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

Good time, to start or announce new adventures, projects.

Also good time, to begin new programs or resolutions for health, and self-improvement.

Notice, however, this time, is always represented by a time, when, though the Moon's

Exalted, but, it's also, still fairly small.

This is especially true this year when the Sun's at it's 25th degree in Aries, which is then,

only 14 degrees away from the Moon's Exaltation, at the 9th degree, 'right now'!

If the Sun's in Aries, the #1 Sign, and the Moon's Exaltation, comes in Taurus, sign #2, then,

the Moon's only one sign away from the Sun!

Right now, Monday, 5/9, 9am, CDT, the Moon will be at the 9th degree of Taurus.

This mean's the entire next 24 hours where the Moon moves from the 9th to the approximately,

21st degree, is the strongest part of this special Exaltation!

o Look into your chart, and find the houses that the Sun & Moon have your Aries, & Taurus.

This will help you know where these energies will be going on.

This morning when I awoke, my mind was aflood of wonderful Jyotish ideas and especially ideas

of 'transformation'!

I know, having watched the Transits, each day, now, for over 18 years, that this familiar

transition, when the Moon's transiting my 8th house, due to having Taurus, in my 8th house,

is the reason why!

So, I started taking notes.

Writing down the wonderful ideas that were coming.

And, out of these, came this idea of a Jyotish Primer!

Jyotish Primer!

Each day make a quick " Peep " into your Experience, before your day starts!

Simultaneously check out, your Sun, Moon, Mercury, and body!

You should feel clear, healthy, and balanced, in-tune with each of these aspects of the body!

o The Mercury, inside, represents our normal, conscious level of our thinkings.

Intellect, normal thinkings, seems different now as Mercury has finally left it's sign of debilitation of Pisces! Now, it's at the first degree of Aries. Check out to be sure that your 'thinkings' are

clear, and un-confused!

o Check out your Moon. The Moon is where your feelings reside. How are you feeling?

I'm feeling 'amazing' this morning...... Could be this great Exalted Moon, time! hehe

But, also, when I look at my Moon/feelings quickly, I feel some shadow of tiredness, and just a tad of either anxiety or....slight 'emptyness'....

However, I remember that in the last 2 day's, perhaps because of the New Moon, I didn't go to bed as early as I normally do, and I'm feeling that tension, in the Moon.

HINT, HINT,...... Making Resolution to get more rest, tonite, and pay slightly more attention, to

my feeling level, ie. Moon!

GOAL: To make sure my Moon level is brighter, more clear, and profound!

o Check out the Sun. Sun represent's our Souls! And, now, as the Sun's exaltated in Aries,

wow!, that Sun's doing just great!

I believe, in myself, I feel self-confident, my Soul, feel's oneness with the Universe, or God!

And, it's pretty happy!

This is another reason why I say, take advantage of this one time of the year, monthly opportunity!

Sun set's the stage for the dramas of the next months.

This Month, each year, as the Sun, moves through the first sign of the Zodiac, Aries; is a great time and opportunity, to make goals, and resolutions, for the entire year!

Also, it's a great time, to " initiate " actions, and plans, and adventures, for accomplishing those goals!

Though of course, the entire year, will be the time, to manifest, and accomplish the goals of our live's, set and conceived during this month!

o Oh, yes, the last Jyotish " check-up " . The body. Look into the body, and see if it's doing

well! Is it refreshed, is it tired, is it stressed!

Whatever the answers, to this, then, take the steps to make the body, sound and fresh.

Unfortunately, if we didn't get enough sleep last nite, we'll have to wait to tonite, to get that

chance again. For me, I can to a little bit extra meditating, this morning, which will quickly disapate that unique tiredness on the Moon, level.

When I look at my body, I feel a lot of stiffness, this morning, too. Not surprising since I spent my entire Saturday, working hard, physical labor, around the house!

Yesterday, New Moon day, I was just tired. Chalked that up to the New Moon. So, I reseted,

took it easy, had some fun, enertainment....

However, today, my body's very stiff and sore.

So, I'm making a resolution to do slightly more asanas today, this morning, till that body, too,

starts to wake up, to better functiong!

So, there you have it!

Quick Jyotish Primer!

Each day, check out your

o Moon,

o Sun,....

o Mercury,....

o And, body.....

This quick, check-up, will help you emmensely, to staying fit, physically, mentally, and set, in your true, Soul course.....

Take just 5 mins. to look within and do your little Jyotish Check-up!

Oh,yes, forgot to mention, about my Sun, check....

I'm doing pretty well, with my soul choices and direction.

But, if someone's looking inside, and they feel some lack of clarity regarding their soul-dharma,

or life purpose!

Then, take this time, to figure that out more, too!

Especially because this great Sun/Aries, exalted time, is a great opportunity, to know, more fully, your true Soul, self-purpose!

In conclusion:

Soul, emotions, intellectual clarity, and physical health!

Great way to utilize all the wonderful wisdoms of Jyotish, in a quick 5 min. Astrological,

Check-Up!

Goooood morning!

and

Gooood day!

Jai Guru

Mark Kincaid

Each day, now, we'll see a little blip, into the Star's movements....

Today's Star report, I'm sending to everyone on my lists, because of the special nature of these next 2 days....

However, note this Star report,

is part of a new Jyotish newsletter, that you can check out at:

TheStarsWithin/