IndiaDivine.org

2-Angela: ...horoscopes and psychology??? what is true MK 5/12

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends, I am beginning to feel that horoscopes and psychology go hand in hand.

Dear Angela:

I'd agree, 200%!! Unfortunately, the present status of success in even Indian or Eastern, Jyotish, Psychology, is very low. In that way, EAstern Psychology isn't that much better, then, Western Psychology.

However, there is hope, because contained with Jyotish, is not only an amazing ability, to see the person's problems...(ie. the maleific's in their charts)....but...

Jyotish has a truely amazing ability to solve the problems!

Jyotish remedies, and the entire transformative aspect of Jyotish, is really all about fixing those, and any Psychological, physical, or human problems.

My own, research in Jyotish has convinced me that: " The malefics in our chart's, are not only indicative of our problems; they're also indicative of our solutions! "

For example, if Mars is acting malefically, then, stengthening, or gaining greater Wisdom of the positive side of Mars, can be the solution!

If we're going too fast, and having accidents, we can learn to balance, our Mars' pittaness, and then, slow down!

For each malefically functioning planet, there is a corresponding behavorial, or Psychological, Astrological solution that can be found!

Nice talking to you!

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

ps...and finally.... as you said:

What is writing in the stars surly can be altered by ones own will? What is man made can not defey god who created these things?

I'd also agree, here. Since 'man' caused his karmic actions, in the areas of our chart's, then, we are the one that can change them.

God, doesn't force us, to assume authorship of actions and karmas.

He freely gives us the choice, and we choose.

In fact I believe this is the essential, constitution of the Universe.

God gave us freedom, to do whatever we want!

There's only one catch. We're going to be held responsible for those actions...

And, that's the 'rub', so to speak, of Karma,....or

As you sow so shall you reap....or...

even in modern physics, which says:

" for every action, there's an equal and opposite re-action. " !

ciao

ritu sharma <private_ritu

Thu, 12 May 2005 12:03:27 +0100 (BST)

horoscopes and psychology??? what is true

Dear friends,

I am beginning to feel that horoscopes and psychology go hand in hand.. When people are desperate to know answer they seek answers to believe in anything at that moment. What is writing in the stars surly can be altered by ones own will? What is man made can not defey god who created these things?

Regards

Angela Sharma

Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?