IndiaDivine.org

all VIRGO ascendant persons.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello all members,

i wish all the virgo ascendant people to reply thsi mail and provide ur experience frm last july to this july...i mean since the transite of Jupiter of jupiter in Virgo or kanya raashi.

Did u faced health problems or financial or family problems ...just in this period of time specially.

as Guru is called as malefic for the virgo ascendant people i wish to analyse that how much thsi transit effected virgo person.As august is next month ...thats y i m asking for last yr july to this july.

I wish no one would ignore this mail and provide their valuable suggestion

Thanks

Tarun

Start your day with - make it your home page

Guest guest

Dear Tarun,

The Virgo is not at the ASC in my horoscop but, I want to remember you that; when you look at the transits, be carefull to your dasa. Which dasa to attend for you.. While Jupiter passed the ASC, what's your ashtakarvarga degree...and what's the satürn situation during Jupiter transit.

~~Tarun~~ <tarun_vst wrote:

hello all members,

i wish all the virgo ascendant people to reply thsi mail and provide ur experience frm last july to this july...i mean since the transite of Jupiter of jupiter in Virgo or kanya raashi.

Did u faced health problems or financial or family problems ...just in this period of time specially.

as Guru is called as malefic for the virgo ascendant people i wish to analyse that how much thsi transit effected virgo person.As august is next month ...thats y i m asking for last yr july to this july.

I wish no one would ignore this mail and provide their valuable suggestion

Thanks

Tarun

Guest guest

Hi Tarun,

I am Virgo ascendant and moon sign is Tauraus. I am currently running Rahu dasa and Venus bhutki (started in jan 2005). I have highest (36 or 38) asthakvarga for the ascendant house.

The period between July 2004 and August 2005 was very challenging (it is still). In feb 2005 i decided to relocate to india (currently in U.S) due to various personal reasons. Financially this period has been good.. (no change). Health problems since Nov 2004 till date (pain in chest ... although doctor says everything is fine). However I am feeling better since last few months.

In general the months Jan 2005 to April 2005 were very tensed..specially due to my relocation decision. I am relocating to india next week.

Hope this helps in ur analysis. Can you let me know which planet gave me change in residence ( I have been staying in U.S for last 5+ years) ?

Regards,

wrote:

There are 15 messages in this issue.Topics in this digest:1. Re: Sebnem Eksip 2. New file uploaded to 3. New file uploaded to 4. New file uploaded to 5. New file uploaded to 6. New file uploaded to 7. New file uploaded to 8. New file uploaded to 9. New file uploaded to 10. New file uploaded to 11. Upon Leaving any Jyotish Mark Kincaid 12. Saturn Article Part 5: Saturn Remedies &

Remedial Measures..... Mark Kincaid 7/19/05Mark Kincaid 13. New file uploaded to 14. WELCOME KING TO NATURESASTROLOGY !Vir Van 15. WELCOME TO NATURESASTROLOGY !Vir Van __________Message: 1 Tue, 19 Jul 2005 03:28:25 -0700 (PDT)Sebnem Eksip Re: all VIRGO ascendant persons.Dear Tarun,The Virgo is not at the ASC in my horoscop but, I want to remember you that; when you look at the transits, be carefull to your dasa. Which dasa to attend for you.. While Jupiter passed the ASC, what's your ashtakarvarga degree...and what's the satürn situation during Jupiter transit.~~Tarun~~ wrote:hello

all members,i wish all the virgo ascendant people to reply thsi mail and provide ur experience frm last july to this july...i mean since the transite of Jupiter of jupiter in Virgo or kanya raashi.Did u faced health problems or financial or family problems ...just in this period of time specially.as Guru is called as malefic for the virgo ascendant people i wish to analyse that how much thsi transit effected virgo person.As august is next month ...thats y i m asking for last yr july to this july.I wish no one would ignore this mail and provide their valuable suggestionThanksTarunStart your day with - make it your home page

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Thanks you all for your kind and generous replys and guiding me.

i apologize for getting late in my replys, actually i had severe virus problem in my computer and i was not getting solution for that.

I wil reply to all who provided me their birthdata. and will ask the senior members to provide their opinion.

Thanks and Regards,

Tarun