IndiaDivine.org

Introduction ...... to .... Nature's Astrology..... 7/18/05 Mark Kincaid Founder....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Introduction

to

Nature's Astrology.....

7/17/05

Dear Friends:

So many new members have joined our , recently, (over 325 since April lst), that I thought it might be good to send out more of an Introduction to myself and my Nature's Astrology.

My Background:

Since I was first 20 years old, I began a career in meditation. I was attracted to meditating and very

quickly discovered that it had amazing benefits for most people.

As a result I became a professional Meditation teacher (1973) and taught the world-famous, Transcendental

Meditation , for many years.

I've taught 1,000's of people how to meditate and all about the complete Knowledge from where TM comes

from. This is called the Vedic Tradition which is an ancient knowledge of Consciousness or Sciene of Being.

Over the next 10 years I became, also, very interested in the Vedic system of natural healing and health

called Ayurved.

In 1988, in fact I went to India to attend a world conference on Ayurved organized by and taught by his

Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, the founder of the TM program.

After that I taught Ayurved to Physicians and provided Ayurvedic treatments and health instruction

for a number of individuals who were at that time under the care of doctors for a number of health problems.

Also, while in India in 1988, I was first introduced to the Vedic system of Jyotish and inspired to undertake

it myself.

Over the next 5 years, I spent most of my every waking moment studying Jyotish, but from the perspective

of the Development of Consciousness, which already I'd been practicing for 17 years.

After a number of years, I began to realize that there was a great power and practicality to Jyotish &

Astrology so I began to 'do' charts professionally.

Present Activities:

About 5 years ago, I began to 'see' that a new kind of Astrology was necessary in the World.

Since my habit was to study deeply the every day reality of the Transiting Planets, I began to realize that

there was a natural, real Astrology that was intimately connected to Mother Nature, already.

Eventually I began to realize that this Astrology, of Nature's was like, the 'Best' of both the Western & Eastern

systems of Astrology.

Later I came up with this title: " Nature's Astrology " , which is the real Astrology that's out there, in Nature, in the Universe, as well as living and breathing inside each one of us.

Finally, about 2 years ago I created a business called " Starlight Productions " , which creates programs and promotes many of the various sciences of Vedic Knowledge including Yoga, Meditation, Ayurved & Jyotish.

Jyotish is an almost unbelievable Knowledge that has the ability to 'guess' or know what anyone will be like,

coming to this Earth, based only upon their Date of Birth information.

As it turns out, the Universe is Astrological and the science of Jyotish is an amazing true knowledge, which

some day will be recognized as a real Science of Astrology.

As many of you have already experienced, there is an amazing correlation between all the details and

qualities and characteristics of our lives, and the details and principles of our Astrological charts.

Jyotish understands this 'relationship', and includes the ability to know, #1, What we will be like, and

#2, what we've come to change and improve in our lives, as well.

Uniqueness of 'Nature's Astrology'.

Traditionally, Jyotish has taught that there is this amazing correlation between our Charts and the many

details and aspects of our personal lives.

I like to call this: Astrological Understanding.

Even just knowing 'why' we're the way we are is an amazing knowledge and itself, brings many benefits

to life.

However, there is another aspect of Jyotish which is equally as important though in the most recent past,

has fallen into some lack of appreciation.

I remember when I first started studying Jyotish, in 1988, I would pick up a book and it would have 195

pages on the Jyotish Understanding part, and tacked on at the end, would be 5 pages on what is commonly

called Jyotish Remedies of Remedial measures.

Even back then, I realized that this proportion between Jyotish Understanding and Jyotish Remedies, was

way out of proportion.

Most books would have 90-95% of the time, talking about how our charts fit us, but only 2-5% on what we

might do about it!

Later I thought the proportion should be more like 50/50%.

It's very powerful and empowering to know 'why' we're the way we are, but, eventually it boils down to,

what can we do to improve our life's situation.

Now, I understand that one only needs to spend as much time understanding our chart's until we understand

'why' we're the way we are.

That may only take 5-10% of the time, and then, we can begin to focus on the many ways in which we can

literally, strengthen and transform any negative Astrological configuration or 'Malefic' in our charts, into

their more balanced, or healthy status.

This is the main uniqueness of my Jyotish.

That this aspect of Jyotish, remedial measures, is in fact, the most important part of Jyotish, and in life.

As a result, I have spent many years now, researching more, as to how to enliven this aspect of " Jyotish

Transformation " !

In all of our , now, when you consider any and every aspect of your life, and or chart; ask your-

self 2 Questions.

#1 How does my chart explain why I am the way I am, or going through what I'm going through.

#2 Then, focus on the many remedial measures that are there to literally strengthen and improve

that functionally malefic part of our charts, so that those problems or challenges goes away.

Jyotish is a Technique of Self-Improvement !

Jyotish is the most profound knowledge of Self-Development in the World.

We live an Astrological life, and the knowledge of Jyotish can save us years of struggling, pain and sufferings

by helping us change those parts of us that are literally causing us our problems.

The main problem people experience in life, is because most systems of self-improvement are too general.

All people should be good, or all people should be moral, or all people should do 'this', to make more money!

The 'truth' for each one of us, depends literally upon the specifics of our Astrological charts.

One person should be more out-going, while another should be less aggressive.

The real solution to life's problems is a very specific, personal insight into each one of our charts!

Jyotish is a Powerful Knowledge of Self-Development.

Future Goals & Activities.

o Presently, I am finishing my first book on Astrology which I call: " The Stars Within " .

It's main focus is on these 2 fundamental aspects of Astrology:

Understanding & Self-Transformation.

o In addition to this I'm developing a business of Training Astrologers so that within the next 2 years,

over 100 new Astrologers will be ready to start making this knowledge available to the World.

o I'm in the process of creating specific Astrological programs to bring this great knowledge to all the many

areas of life.

I've already created a program of Jyotish for RELATIONSHIPS.

I've also created a program for PARENTING.

Another for CAREER EDUCATION.

And one for greater success, FINANCIALLY and one for PERFECT HEALTH.

PARTICIPATION.

If any of you has any strong desire to become a professional Astrologer let me know.

Presently, I'm looking to attract 10 Associates, who not only would like to create a career in Astrology,

but also help train 90 more people over the next 2 years.

Any of you, who would like to work with me in my Jyotish business, also let me know.

Already there are many aspects to this new business, where you can participate.

Welcome, again, to all who are here to learn Astrology.

It's the greatest Knowledge that I've ever come across in my life.

Good luck and God Bless!

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

JAI GURU !!!