IndiaDivine.org

All virgo ascendant.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all members,

These are the replys all i got from many members regarding there last yr transit of jupiter in virgo.

Nearly all persons got the same problems like finances and tensions in personal life.

general a few faced more tensions after december may be due to transit of saturn in cancer and its special aspects on jupiter.

A few who have jupiter in lagna in virgo itself faced slightly betterment or no change may be due to its position in lagna.

here are all the mails below.------

SateeshApr 15, 1973 7:28 PM -01:00 BSTHounslow, England Longitude: 0W22 Latitude: 51N29Lahiri Ayanamsha: 23:29 Current Period: RA/MO/JU

Planet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord================================================Asc 27:54 Vir Chitra Ma

___________Christian:21.9.1956Location Bad Homburg, Germany, 8 E 36'40'', 50 N 13'44''Time: 7:04 am

wife:17.1.1965Location: Hamburg, Germany, 10 E 00', 53 N 33'Time: 9.00 am

Ramesh Bhargav....(<rameshbhargav)

Hello,My wife is a virgo asc native and she has mars in asc in nativity.She is very harsh in her behaviour but, now jup is in virgo and I think both the maraka planets are working on me (because of direct aspect on the 7th.)I am feeling hell on earth, the things around me are severely bad and I feel like committing sucide. The magnitude of the problem cannot be explained. Problems are of all sorts, financial, family, career, mental and physical strain etc...The problems arised in last november (2004) and I don't know when it will be solved. Because of my wife's mistakes I am suffering. I can't say anymore, bye.

Ramesh

_____

Ritu Lalit <sterlingritu

I am Kanya Lagna and yes money has been short and there are communication problems with my children.

Ritu

________

Babitha Vasanth" <babitha70

Hi and Good Morning.My name is Babitha 34yrs. Married Mother of Two children ( Girls ).My Nakshatram is Rohini born on 25-08-1970.As per your email here is my reply.Health: Twice I was sick but it is much better than 2003. Nothing serious at all.Mental: Very upset and irritant to things. And mostly tension for no cause. Children problems whcih cused mental dipression within the family.Financial: Very bad and not too good but what ever had to be done financially was met with out borowing money.Got an increment in Job, nothing that mattered too much worry.Personality: Very open , get hurt easily and ones come to know of anything it is very difficult to forget. People misunderstand me a lot within the family itself I had alot of silly arguments again nothing serious at all. Free peson loves to enjoy life, financially spending person.Spirituality: Has gr8 impact since the last year. feel more close to Devi now than ever before. Hope

this helps.Pranam,Babitha_________

"R.K.Baqaya" <rkbaqayaHello Tarun i know of a colleague one Mr.B.G.Aggarwal who is virgo ascendant.I do not remember any of his birth details except that he has natal Jupiter in virgo ascendant.I know he is retiring in Sep 2005,which means he is born in Sep 1945.I am away from Calcutta for a month.So i cannot give you the other details till then.But i had predicted health troubles for him during the transit of Jupiter over natal Jupiter in his ascendant virgo(I forget the dasha now).Well,he had heart problems during this period.There was surgery also to put a pacemaker in his heart.Otherwise like alll virgo ascendant ppl he is a very analytical man.No other financial or family problems though for him. ________

Hello Tarun,> > My birth data are as follows> > Christian:> ----> 21.9.1956> Location Bad Homburg, Germany, 8 E 36'40'', 50 N 13'44''> Time: 7:04 am> > wife:> 17.1.1965> Location: Hamburg, Germany, 10 E 00', 53 N 33'> Time: 9.00 am>

> There was a lot of change in my life. On 25 Dec 2002 I married> while> Jupiter (is in 12 houth) was on my venus. But it turnd out to> be a> desaster.> >From last july to this:> >From December 2003 on we have separte households. > I said my wife (mid 2004) that I considered myseld as separted> (legally> we are not).> We still argue very much, she can become very

violent,> There was a financial bottleneck in the second half of 2004,> however not> such as serious.> I started a new job in the end of 2004/beginning of 2005 which> is likely> to last longer.> I felt pretty depressed in the whole time.> > Cheers, Christian

_______

Sateesh Batas" <makara

Dear Tarun, Health, Finances and Family have been very stable since Jupiter came into Lagna - no real problems. Sateesh. ______

prashant bhaktha <bhakthaprashant

hi,> my name is prashant bhaktha my date of birth is> 13 november 1982 and time is 12:10 pm , iam a virgo> ascendant from last july to this july a lot of> things> has changed for me starting with my dad met with a> accident and mom also used to get frequently ill i> myself suferred from malaria , viral fever and> typhoid> within a period of 2 months i still now get severe> headaches and slight fever . Even my business has> got> affected causing me to loose 2 of my good customers> now this has started to affect me financially also > > I hope this much information is enough for> you > prashant

_____

rahpad93" <rahpad93

No problems to report. The health, financial situations have seenprogress. But I also recite Vishnu Sahasranama - perhaps thathelped ?

___--

sai_jyotish" <sai_jyotish Gurus and respacted Astrologers

I was closely overving the situaiton of native (girl) of virgoascendent. she has jupiter in asc. with sat and sun and anterdasha ofjupiter in rahu mahadahsa is going on. Since transit of guru in herascendent she has found her too much confused in her maritalaspects , atleast 1-2 cases of have been breaked after finalisation.Due to this mental tensions , family problems have increased toomuch. she has lost her regular and good job too in these tensions injan 05 and not able to search any other job. For any kind of closeactivity learned astrologer can contact since i am observing all typeof her activity and changes in her life.

Pankaj Upadhyay,_________

vattem krishnan <bursar_99

Hello Tarun,In my family there 2 virgo ascdts.of them one is my wife and the other is myson.Both for the last one year or so have very significant and positivedevelopments very cruciall for their lives.Both are running saturn dasa.when you really would like to assess should also check to moon signs as the dasawill be a very critical component for the evnts to unfold.mere transit( movementof benifics,may be maraka or badhaka for any ascendent has too little to conveyin the life.most significant part is the movements of shadow planets becomescrucial as they do not have their own ways of behaviour.And in Virgo if ketu isreflecting like mercury and giving negative results(afflicting incidentallylagna lord) is it not a significant issue?Let's be holistic before we make anyinference?krishnan____________

J P S Gujral <jpsgujral

Dear tarun

My son is a Virgo Ascendant. I can only say that if what you are talking is trueI have faced lot of crisis in my business and my son has lost interest instudies. His birth details are as below:Name: Tanveer Singh GujralDOB: 2 April 1986Time: 19;05Place: New DelhiIncase you can suggest some advise please let us know

RegardsJPS____________

ANUJ BHATIA <anujbht

DEAR TARUN,YES I AM FACING LOT OF PROBLEMS NOT ONLY FROM THE LAST JULY, ALSO BEFORE THATBUT THIS YEAR FACED A LOT.MY WIFE HAS CONCEIVED AFTER THE GAP OF 14 YRS AND PREGNANCY CONTINUE FOR 4MONTHS BUT AS PER DR. ADVISE THAT GOES ABORTED.I AM UN EMPLOYED SINCE MARCH'03 AND DURING THIS PERIOD MY PROBLEM IS GOING ONINCREASE.(BEFORE THAT I WAS SETTLED IN A GOOD POSITION.)CAN U TELLME WHEN I AM GOING TO IMPROVE MY FINANCIAL POSITION.DOB 15/01/1962

TIME 23.30

PLACE MATHURA UP

THANKS

________

Vaidun Vidyadhar" <vvidya

Dear Tarun,

My son's details:

Date & time of birth: 25 Jan 1973, 11:10 pmPlace of birth: St. Thomas Mount, Chennai, 13N00, 80E15

With regards.

Vaidun Vidyadhar1 / 94 Marius StreetTamworth, NSW 2340AustraliaTel: 61 2 67 668428Mob: 0414 870 083Email: vvidyaHi Tarun,>> My son who is a pilot in Singapore Airlines is a Virgo. He did notface> health, financial or family problems. Minor problems have beenthere, the> usual lot but nothing major or noteworthy. He is also runningJupiter dasa.>> As per "systems approach" (SA), Jupiter is not considered a maleficfor> Virgos.>> With regards.>> Vaidun Vidyadhar> 1 / 94 Marius Street> Tamworth, NSW 2340> Australia> Tel: 61 2 67 668428> Mob: 0414 870 083> Email: vvidya@o...__________"Nicholas" <jyotish108Dear Tarun I have found it very good. Much better than Jupiter

in Leo Nicholas____________

deepak_vishnu" <deepak_vishnu Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:49 am Re: all VIRGO ascendant persons. deepak_vishnu Offline Send Email

Hello Tarun.A friend of mine (Virgo ascendant) has gone through some tough timesin the past one year. She is also going through Guru Dasha rightnow. During this period her husband had a stroke, but by a miracle(possibly divine help from Jupiter), he came out alive and well. Shehas also faced a lot of trouble on the professional/ work front. Ingeneral I would agree that Jupiter is not auspicious for Virgopeople, but one should also consider that Jupiter is a naturalbenefic. I feel that during his dasha he has to do good no matterwhere he is placed. However the level of good will be modified byassociation, position in the chart, malefic aspects of other planetsetc.Regards.

deepak_____________

sanjay sharma <s16444

Dear Tarun,

I have Virgo ascendant horoscope. Jupiter's transit in to Virgo last July hasproved to be very good for me. I am getting opportunities in business from theunexpected sources. Health is also good except routine cold and cought that isdue to pollution of big cities. So overall very good transit for me.

Here I would like to suggest that one must also consider where the Jupiter isplaced in natal horoscope then the picture would be much clear.

For your information Jupiter in my natal horoscope is in Virgo itself, so itascpects 5th, 7th and 9th houses to yield good results.

I would say for me Jupiter in Virgo starts a positive growth cycle. This I haveexperience, when Jupiter last transited theu Virgo last around 1992 or so (notsure about year).

RegardsSanjay____________________Message: 5 Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:56:38 -0000 "raja_gopal_r" <raja_gopal_rRe: all VIRGO ascendant persons.

Dear Tarun,

My DOB: 22-Sep-74 6:10 AM Chennai

I had to relocate back to India from California during this period. In my chart just like any other Virgo, Jupiter is lord of house and wife related houses and both areas experienced mild tensions always on count of unsatisfied desires (retro Ju)=(wife feeling for inability to stay more in US)

Again everytime, Ju has entered Virgo lagna, great luck also has occurred to me often in unexpected manner. 12 years ago it was my college admission in a reputed institution for Engg studies. 12 years later, it was getting a very good package in my company's India office despite heavy odds against it which finally enabled me to come back with ease. In both cases, till the last minute the deal looked impossible. But in first case, the admission to the University turned the tide foreever in the job market 4 years later. I am hoping the 2nd chance will be somewhat a repeat in a different domain (mid life career)...

So in a way its 50-50. No real harm done anywhere but lots of unsatisfied feeling for people around me (Note Ju owns 4th & 7th houses). In the end I am having what I ideally wished for though in between it appeared I will NOT make it !!!

Regarding health, having some backpain since Sept caused by back sprain but it has not gone away yet. Its minor for now but could become serious. My only concern now is the approaching Ve/Sat period next year as that seems to appear like a bad time for me (Sa in AL, 10th house and aspecting 4L and 7L)... My GL, HL, BL are in lagna so all planets related to my AK one way or the other seems to be improving my situation anyways...

D10 does not look that great with bad combinations in lagna and 7L. Exaltation of Ju but retro implies (as per some) debilitation. But with Ke and Sa/Ra on other side, it seems better to be so. Exalted Ve in 9L seems to be playing a role along with similar house position in D4. I believe the placement of Ju in 12L in D4 is primary cause of my dislocation during this period as I am also running Ve/Ju now...

Comments from Gurus & others in this list welcome...

Raja

_--

Message: 7 Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:39:08 -0000 "Anjani Ranjan" <Ranjan.AnjaniRe: Virgo Ascendent

Hi,

I am also a virgo ascendent, my jupiter Mahadasha has not yet started. will start in 2007. My jupiter is in Leo with mars in 12th house.

I do not know how the dasha will be. I have Moon(exalted) in 9th house in taurus.

can anybody make a guess.

ThanksRanjan

vedic astrology , nilesh joshi <niljoshi27> wrote:> > > Hi Tarun and Sachin, > > I am also a virgo ascendant with Jupiter in Scorpio> in my natal chart. ( It is also my atmakaraka, is with> mercury (who is amatya karaka)in scorpio and has a> parivartan with Mars who is in the 7th house -> Pisces).> > For me Jupiter with ketu has compelled me to stay away> from my family ( with I in Germany and my wife and> daughter in India, for schooling and her job purpose)> > Life is ruled by destiny as inspite of the fact that I> had decided not to go out of India for long terms (> have been in Germany since Jan 05) ended up doing the> same. > > On the fourth house implication - there is a delay on> the possesion

of my under construction apartment in> Bangalore. > > Hope things will improve once Jupiter is in Libra. > > On the spiritual front actually no additional> development has taken place apart from what was there> prior to the Jupiter Ketu yuti. > > Regards> > Nilesh> > Nilesh> > > > --- sai_jyotish <sai_jyotish> wrote:> > > > Dear Sachin > > In my openion thing will change from oct onwards.> jupiter in 2nd > should surely give good results atleast matters> related to finance, > career and marrige. All though u can check the> position of the > jupiter from natal moon for clearification of more> doubts. > > Birth data of the Girl. > > DOB : 28/sep/80> Time : 5.30

AM> Latt.: 24.43-N Long ::81.25-E > > Pankaj Upadhyay,> Indore> Ph : 98930-21319> > > vedic astrology , Sachin Pande > <sachin_pande> wrote:> > Dear Tarun,> > > > What you say has made many things clear to me which,> surprisingly I > was unable to recognize.> > > > There have been many problems in Finance, money and> career from > july to july. i think, to add to this, ketu in Virgo> should add some > sort of litigation also in certain cases....> > just check with other members.> > > > on the other hands, this time has been remarkably> good in terms of > spiritual upliftment, and 'belssings' from unexpected> sources leading > to a

lot of 'realisation' and accumulation of wealth> in spiritual > areas.> > > > also I feel, this time would be more appropriate for> people > practising occult rather than regular spiritual> leaders, as jupiter, > ketu in sign or mercury would lead to that.> > > > fellow members, your comments please....> > > > when do you think this will improve? in september> when Jupiter > moves into Libra?> > > > regards,> > Sachin

Message: 2 Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:27:44 -0700 (PDT) vinay khatri <vinay76Re: all VIRGO ascendant persons.

Hi Tarun, I am Virgo ascendant and moon sign is Tauraus. I am currently running Rahu dasa and Venus bhutki (started in jan 2005). I have highest (36 or 38) asthakvarga for the ascendant house. The period between July 2004 and August 2005 was very challenging (it is still). In feb 2005 i decided to relocate to india (currently in U.S) due to various personal reasons. Financially this period has been good.. (no change). Health problems since Nov 2004 till date (pain in chest ... although doctor says everything is fine). However I am feeling better since last few months. In general the months Jan 2005 to April 2005 were very tensed..specially due to my relocation decision. I am relocating to india next week. Hope this helps in ur analysis. Can you let me know which planet gave me change in residence ( I have been staying in U.S for last 5+ years)

? Regards,

Start your day with - make it your home page

Sateesh

Apr 15, 1973 7:28 PM -01:00 BST

Hounslow, England Longitude: 0W22 Latitude: 51N29

Lahiri Ayanamsha: 23:29 Current Period: RA/MO/JU

Planet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord

================================================

Asc 27:54 Vir Chitra Ma

Christian:

Location Bad Homburg, Germany, 8 E 36'40'', 50 N 13'44''

Time: 7:04 am

wife:

Time: 9.00 am

Hello,

My wife is a virgo asc native and she has mars in asc in nativity.

She is very harsh in her behaviour but, now jup is in virgo and I

think both the maraka planets are working on me (because of direct

aspect on the 7th.)I am feeling hell on earth, the things around me

are severely bad and I feel like committing sucide. The magnitude of

the problem cannot be explained. Problems are of all sorts,

financial, family, career, mental and physical strain etc...

The problems arised in last november (2004) and I don't know when it

will be solved. Because of my wife's mistakes I am suffering. I can't

say anymore, bye.

Ramesh

______________________________\

_________

Ritu Lalit <sterlingritu

I am Kanya Lagna and yes money has been short and there are

communication problems with my children.

Ritu

Babitha Vasanth " <babitha70

Hi and Good Morning.

My name is Babitha 34yrs. Married Mother of Two children ( Girls ).My Nakshatram

is Rohini born on 25-08-1970.

As per your email here is my reply.

Health: Twice I was sick but it is much better than 2003. Nothing serious at

all.

Mental: Very upset and irritant to things. And mostly tension for no cause.

Children problems whcih cused mental dipression within the family.

Financial: Very bad and not too good but what ever had to be done financially

was met with out borowing money.

Got an increment in Job, nothing that mattered too much worry.

Personality: Very open , get hurt easily and ones come to know of anything it is

very difficult to forget. People misunderstand me a lot within the family itself

I had alot of silly arguments again nothing serious at all. Free peson loves to

enjoy life, financially spending person.

Spirituality: Has gr8 impact since the last year. feel more close to Devi now

than ever before.

Hope this helps.

Pranam,

Babitha

" R.K.Baqaya " <rkbaqaya

Hello Tarun i know of a colleague one Mr.B.G.Aggarwal who is virgo

ascendant.I do not remember any of his birth details except that he

has natal Jupiter in virgo ascendant.I know he is retiring in Sep

2005,which means he is born in Sep 1945.I am away from Calcutta for a

month.So i cannot give you the other details till then.But i had

predicted health troubles for him during the transit of Jupiter over

natal Jupiter in his ascendant virgo(I forget the dasha now).Well,he

had heart problems during this period.There was surgery also to put a

pacemaker in his heart.Otherwise like alll virgo ascendant ppl he is

a very analytical man.No other financial or family problems though

for him.

Hello Tarun,

>

> My birth data are as follows

>

> Christian:

> ----> 21.9.1956

> Location Bad Homburg, Germany, 8 E 36'40'', 50 N 13'44''

> Time: 7:04 am

>

> wife:

> 17.1.1965

> Location: Hamburg, Germany, 10 E 00', 53 N 33'

> Time: 9.00 am

>

> There was a lot of change in my life. On 25 Dec 2002 I married

> while

> Jupiter (is in 12 houth) was on my venus. But it turnd out to

> be a

> desaster.

> >From last july to this:

> >From December 2003 on we have separte households.

> I said my wife (mid 2004) that I considered myseld as separted

> (legally

> we are not).

> We still argue very much, she can become very violent,

> There was a financial bottleneck in the second half of 2004,

> however not

> such as serious.

> I started a new job in the end of 2004/beginning of 2005 which

> is likely

> to last longer.

> I felt pretty depressed in the whole time.

>

> Cheers, Christian

Sateesh Batas " <makara

Dear Tarun,

Health, Finances and Family have been very stable since Jupiter came into Lagna

- no real problems.

Sateesh.

hi,

> my name is prashant bhaktha my date of birth is

> 13 november 1982 and time is 12:10 pm , iam a virgo

> ascendant from last july to this july a lot of

> things

> has changed for me starting with my dad met with a

> accident and mom also used to get frequently ill i

> myself suferred from malaria , viral fever and

> typhoid

> within a period of 2 months i still now get severe

> headaches and slight fever . Even my business has

> got

> affected causing me to loose 2 of my good customers

> now this has started to affect me financially also

>

> I hope this much information is enough for

> you

> prashant

_________

rahpad93 " <rahpad93

No problems to report. The health, financial situations have seen

progress. But I also recite Vishnu Sahasranama - perhaps that

helped ?

_______--

sai_jyotish " <sai_jyotish

Gurus and respacted Astrologers

I was closely overving the situaiton of native (girl) of virgo

ascendent. she has jupiter in asc. with sat and sun and anterdasha of

jupiter in rahu mahadahsa is going on. Since transit of guru in her

ascendent she has found her too much confused in her marital

aspects , atleast 1-2 cases of have been breaked after finalisation.

Due to this mental tensions , family problems have increased too

much. she has lost her regular and good job too in these tensions in

jan 05 and not able to search any other job. For any kind of close

activity learned astrologer can contact since i am observing all type

of her activity and changes in her life.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Hello Tarun,

In my family there 2 virgo ascdts.of them one is my wife and the other is my

son.Both for the last one year or so have very significant and positive

developments very cruciall for their lives.Both are running saturn dasa.

when you really would like to assess should also check to moon signs as the dasa

will be a very critical component for the evnts to unfold.mere transit( movement

of benifics,may be maraka or badhaka for any ascendent has too little to convey

in the life.most significant part is the movements of shadow planets becomes

crucial as they do not have their own ways of behaviour.And in Virgo if ketu is

reflecting like mercury and giving negative results(afflicting incidentally

lagna lord) is it not a significant issue?Let's be holistic before we make any

inference?

krishnan

J P S Gujral <jpsgujral

Dear tarun

My son is a Virgo Ascendant. I can only say that if what you are talking is true

I have faced lot of crisis in my business and my son has lost interest in

studies. His birth details are as below:

Name: Tanveer Singh Gujral

DOB: 2 April 1986

Time: 19;05

Place: New Delhi

Incase you can suggest some advise please let us know

Regards

JPS

ANUJ BHATIA <anujbht

DEAR TARUN,

YES I AM FACING LOT OF PROBLEMS NOT ONLY FROM THE LAST JULY, ALSO BEFORE THAT

BUT THIS YEAR FACED A LOT.

MY WIFE HAS CONCEIVED AFTER THE GAP OF 14 YRS AND PREGNANCY CONTINUE FOR 4

MONTHS BUT AS PER DR. ADVISE THAT GOES ABORTED.

I AM UN EMPLOYED SINCE MARCH'03 AND DURING THIS PERIOD MY PROBLEM IS GOING ON

INCREASE.(BEFORE THAT I WAS SETTLED IN A GOOD POSITION.)

CAN U TELLME WHEN I AM GOING TO IMPROVE MY FINANCIAL POSITION.

DOB 15/01/1962

TIME 23.30

PLACE MATHURA UP

THANKS

Vaidun Vidyadhar " <vvidya

Dear Tarun,

My son's details:

Date & time of birth: 25 Jan 1973, 11:10 pm

Place of birth: St. Thomas Mount, Chennai, 13N00, 80E15

With regards.

Vaidun Vidyadhar

1 / 94 Marius Street

Tamworth, NSW 2340

Australia

Tel: 61 2 67 668428

Mob: 0414 870 083

Email: vvidya

Hi Tarun,

>

> My son who is a pilot in Singapore Airlines is a Virgo. He did not

face

> health, financial or family problems. Minor problems have been

there, the

> usual lot but nothing major or noteworthy. He is also running

Jupiter dasa.

>

> As per " systems approach " (SA), Jupiter is not considered a malefic

for

> Virgos.

>

> With regards.

>

> Vaidun Vidyadhar

> 1 / 94 Marius Street

> Tamworth, NSW 2340

> Australia

> Tel: 61 2 67 668428

> Mob: 0414 870 083

> Email: vvidya@o...

" Nicholas " <jyotish108

Dear Tarun

I have found it very good.

Much better than Jupiter in Leo

Nicholas

deepak_vishnu " <deepak_vishnu

Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:49 am

Re: all VIRGO ascendant persons. deepak_vishnu

Send Email

Hello Tarun.

A friend of mine (Virgo ascendant) has gone through some tough times

in the past one year. She is also going through Guru Dasha right

now. During this period her husband had a stroke, but by a miracle

(possibly divine help from Jupiter), he came out alive and well. She

has also faced a lot of trouble on the professional/ work front. In

general I would agree that Jupiter is not auspicious for Virgo

people, but one should also consider that Jupiter is a natural

benefic. I feel that during his dasha he has to do good no matter

where he is placed. However the level of good will be modified by

association, position in the chart, malefic aspects of other planets

etc.

Regards.

deepak

sanjay sharma <s16444

Dear Tarun,

I have Virgo ascendant horoscope. Jupiter's transit in to Virgo last July has

proved to be very good for me. I am getting opportunities in business from the

unexpected sources. Health is also good except routine cold and cought that is

due to pollution of big cities. So overall very good transit for me.

Here I would like to suggest that one must also consider where the Jupiter is

placed in natal horoscope then the picture would be much clear.

For your information Jupiter in my natal horoscope is in Virgo itself, so it

ascpects 5th, 7th and 9th houses to yield good results.

I would say for me Jupiter in Virgo starts a positive growth cycle. This I have

experience, when Jupiter last transited theu Virgo last around 1992 or so (not

sure about year).

Regards

Sanjay

Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:56:38 -0000

" raja_gopal_r " <raja_gopal_r

Re: all VIRGO ascendant persons.

Dear Tarun,

I had to relocate back to India from California during this period.

In my chart just like any other Virgo, Jupiter is lord of house and

wife related houses and both areas experienced mild tensions always

on count of unsatisfied desires (retro Ju)=(wife feeling for

inability to stay more in US)

Again everytime, Ju has entered Virgo lagna, great luck also has

occurred to me often in unexpected manner. 12 years ago it was my

college admission in a reputed institution for Engg studies. 12

years later, it was getting a very good package in my company's

India office despite heavy odds against it which finally enabled me

to come back with ease. In both cases, till the last minute the

deal looked impossible. But in first case, the admission to the

University turned the tide foreever in the job market 4 years later.

I am hoping the 2nd chance will be somewhat a repeat in a different

domain (mid life career)...

So in a way its 50-50. No real harm done anywhere but lots of

unsatisfied feeling for people around me (Note Ju owns 4th & 7th

houses). In the end I am having what I ideally wished for though in

between it appeared I will NOT make it !!!

Regarding health, having some backpain since Sept caused by back

sprain but it has not gone away yet. Its minor for now but could

become serious. My only concern now is the approaching Ve/Sat period

next year as that seems to appear like a bad time for me (Sa in AL,

10th house and aspecting 4L and 7L)... My GL, HL, BL are in lagna

so all planets related to my AK one way or the other seems to be

improving my situation anyways...

D10 does not look that great with bad combinations in lagna and 7L.

Exaltation of Ju but retro implies (as per some) debilitation. But

with Ke and Sa/Ra on other side, it seems better to be so. Exalted

Ve in 9L seems to be playing a role along with similar house

position in D4. I believe the placement of Ju in 12L in D4 is

primary cause of my dislocation during this period as I am also

running Ve/Ju now...

Raja

_____--

Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:39:08 -0000

" Anjani Ranjan " <Ranjan.Anjani

Re: Virgo Ascendent

Hi,

I am also a virgo ascendent, my jupiter Mahadasha has not yet

started. will start in 2007. My jupiter is in Leo with mars in 12th

house.

I do not know how the dasha will be. I have Moon(exalted) in 9th

house in taurus.

Thanks

Ranjan

vedic astrology , nilesh joshi

<niljoshi27> wrote:

>

>

> Hi Tarun and Sachin,

>

> I am also a virgo ascendant with Jupiter in Scorpio

> in my natal chart. ( It is also my atmakaraka, is with

> mercury (who is amatya karaka)in scorpio and has a

> parivartan with Mars who is in the 7th house -

> Pisces).

>

> For me Jupiter with ketu has compelled me to stay away

> from my family ( with I in Germany and my wife and

> daughter in India, for schooling and her job purpose)

>

> Life is ruled by destiny as inspite of the fact that I

> had decided not to go out of India for long terms (

> have been in Germany since Jan 05) ended up doing the

> same.

>

> On the fourth house implication - there is a delay on

> the possesion of my under construction apartment in

> Bangalore.

>

> Hope things will improve once Jupiter is in Libra.

>

> On the spiritual front actually no additional

> development has taken place apart from what was there

> prior to the Jupiter Ketu yuti.

>

> Regards

>

> Nilesh

>

> Nilesh

>

>

>

> --- sai_jyotish <sai_jyotish> wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear Sachin

>

> In my openion thing will change from oct onwards.

> jupiter in 2nd

> should surely give good results atleast matters

> related to finance,

> career and marrige. All though u can check the

> position of the

> jupiter from natal moon for clearification of more

> doubts.

>

> Birth data of the Girl.

>

> DOB : 28/sep/80

> Time : 5.30 AM

> Latt.: 24.43-N Long ::81.25-E

>

> Pankaj Upadhyay,

> Indore

> Ph : 98930-21319

>

>

> vedic astrology , Sachin Pande

> <sachin_pande> wrote:

> > Dear Tarun,

> >

> > What you say has made many things clear to me which,

> surprisingly I

> was unable to recognize.

> >

> > There have been many problems in Finance, money and

> career from

> july to july. i think, to add to this, ketu in Virgo

> should add some

> sort of litigation also in certain cases....

> > just check with other members.

> >

> > on the other hands, this time has been remarkably

> good in terms of

> spiritual upliftment, and 'belssings' from unexpected

> sources leading

> to a lot of 'realisation' and accumulation of wealth

> in spiritual

> areas.

> >

> > also I feel, this time would be more appropriate for

> people

> practising occult rather than regular spiritual

> leaders, as jupiter,

> ketu in sign or mercury would lead to that.

> >

> > fellow members, your comments please....

> >

> > when do you think this will improve? in september

> when Jupiter

> moves into Libra?

> >

> > regards,

> > Sachin

Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:27:44 -0700 (PDT)

vinay khatri <vinay76

Re: all VIRGO ascendant persons.

Hi Tarun,

I am Virgo ascendant and moon sign is Tauraus. I am currently running Rahu dasa

and Venus bhutki

(started in jan 2005). I have highest (36 or 38) asthakvarga for the ascendant

house.

The period between July 2004 and August 2005 was very challenging (it is still).

In feb 2005 i

decided to relocate to india (currently in U.S) due to various personal reasons.

Financially this

period has been good.. (no change). Health problems since Nov 2004 till date

(pain in chest ...

although doctor says everything is fine). However I am feeling better since

last few months.

In general the months Jan 2005 to April 2005 were very tensed..specially due to

my relocation

decision. I am relocating to india next week.

Hope this helps in ur analysis. Can you let me know which planet gave me change

in residence ( I

have been staying in U.S for last 5+ years) ?

Regards,

Guest guest

Hi Tarun

Can yellow Sapphire helps to mitigate these problems or

any other remedy u can suggest.

~~Tarun~~ <tarun_vst wrote:

Dear all members,

These are the replys all i got from many members regarding there last yr transit of jupiter in virgo.

Nearly all persons got the same problems like finances and tensions in personal life.

general a few faced more tensions after december may be due to transit of saturn in cancer and its special aspects on jupiter.

A few who have jupiter in lagna in virgo itself faced slightly betterment or no change may be due to its position in lagna.

here are all the mails below.------

SateeshApr 15, 1973 7:28 PM -01:00 BSTHounslow, England Longitude: 0W22 Latitude: 51N29Lahiri Ayanamsha: 23:29 Current Period: RA/MO/JU

Planet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord================================================Asc 27:54 Vir Chitra Ma

___________Christian:21.9.1956Location Bad Homburg, Germany, 8 E 36'40'', 50 N 13'44''Time: 7:04 am

wife:17.1.1965Location: Hamburg, Germany, 10 E 00', 53 N 33'Time: 9.00 am

Hello,My wife is a virgo asc native and she has mars in asc in nativity.She is very harsh in her behaviour but, now jup is in virgo and I think both the maraka planets are working on me (because of direct aspect on the 7th.)I am feeling hell on earth, the things around me are severely bad and I feel like committing sucide. The magnitude of the problem cannot be explained. Problems are of all sorts, financial, family, career, mental and physical strain etc...The problems arised in last november (2004) and I don't know when it will be solved. Because of my wife's mistakes I am suffering. I can't say anymore, bye.

Ramesh

_____

Ritu Lalit <sterlingritu

I am Kanya Lagna and yes money has been short and there are communication problems with my children.

Ritu

________

Babitha Vasanth" <babitha70

Hi and Good Morning.My name is Babitha 34yrs. Married Mother of Two children ( Girls ).My Nakshatram is Rohini born on 25-08-1970.As per your email here is my reply.Health: Twice I was sick but it is much better than 2003. Nothing serious at all.Mental: Very upset and irritant to things. And mostly tension for no cause. Children problems whcih cused mental dipression within the family.Financial: Very bad and not too good but what ever had to be done financially was met with out borowing money.Got an increment in Job, nothing that mattered too much worry.Personality: Very open , get hurt easily and ones come to know of anything it is very difficult to forget. People misunderstand me a lot within the family itself I had alot of silly arguments again nothing serious at all. Free peson loves to enjoy life, financially spending person.Spirituality: Has gr8 impact since the last year. feel more close to Devi now than ever before. Hope

this helps.Pranam,Babitha_________

"R.K.Baqaya" <rkbaqayaHello Tarun i know of a colleague one Mr.B.G.Aggarwal who is virgo ascendant.I do not remember any of his birth details except that he has natal Jupiter in virgo ascendant.I know he is retiring in Sep 2005,which means he is born in Sep 1945.I am away from Calcutta for a month.So i cannot give you the other details till then.But i had predicted health troubles for him during the transit of Jupiter over natal Jupiter in his ascendant virgo(I forget the dasha now).Well,he had heart problems during this period.There was surgery also to put a pacemaker in his heart.Otherwise like alll virgo ascendant ppl he is a very analytical man.No other financial or family problems though for him. ________

Hello Tarun,> > My birth data are as follows> > Christian:> ----> 21.9.1956> Location Bad Homburg, Germany, 8 E 36'40'', 50 N 13'44''> Time: 7:04 am> > wife:> 17.1.1965> Location: Hamburg, Germany, 10 E 00', 53 N 33'> Time: 9.00 am>

> There was a lot of change in my life. On 25 Dec 2002 I married> while> Jupiter (is in 12 houth) was on my venus. But it turnd out to> be a> desaster.> >From last july to this:> >From December 2003 on we have separte households. > I said my wife (mid 2004) that I considered myseld as separted> (legally> we are not).> We still argue very much, she can become very

violent,> There was a financial bottleneck in the second half of 2004,> however not> such as serious.> I started a new job in the end of 2004/beginning of 2005 which> is likely> to last longer.> I felt pretty depressed in the whole time.> > Cheers, Christian

_______

Sateesh Batas" <makara

Dear Tarun, Health, Finances and Family have been very stable since Jupiter came into Lagna - no real problems. Sateesh. ______

hi,> my name is prashant bhaktha my date of birth is> 13 november 1982 and time is 12:10 pm , iam a virgo> ascendant from last july to this july a lot of> things> has changed for me starting with my dad met with a> accident and mom also used to get frequently ill i> myself suferred from malaria , viral fever and> typhoid> within a period of 2 months i still now get severe> headaches and slight fever . Even my business has> got> affected causing me to loose 2 of my good customers> now this has started to affect me financially also > > I hope this much information is enough for> you > prashant

_____

rahpad93" <rahpad93

No problems to report. The health, financial situations have seenprogress. But I also recite Vishnu Sahasranama - perhaps thathelped ?

___--

sai_jyotish" <sai_jyotish Gurus and respacted Astrologers

I was closely overving the situaiton of native (girl) of virgoascendent. she has jupiter in asc. with sat and sun and anterdasha ofjupiter in rahu mahadahsa is going on. Since transit of guru in herascendent she has found her too much confused in her maritalaspects , atleast 1-2 cases of have been breaked after finalisation.Due to this mental tensions , family problems have increased toomuch. she has lost her regular and good job too in these tensions injan 05 and not able to search any other job. For any kind of closeactivity learned astrologer can contact since i am observing all typeof her activity and changes in her life.

Pankaj Upadhyay,_________

Hello Tarun,In my family there 2 virgo ascdts.of them one is my wife and the other is myson.Both for the last one year or so have very significant and positivedevelopments very cruciall for their lives.Both are running saturn dasa.when you really would like to assess should also check to moon signs as the dasawill be a very critical component for the evnts to unfold.mere transit( movementof benifics,may be maraka or badhaka for any ascendent has too little to conveyin the life.most significant part is the movements of shadow planets becomescrucial as they do not have their own ways of behaviour.And in Virgo if ketu isreflecting like mercury and giving negative results(afflicting incidentallylagna lord) is it not a significant issue?Let's be holistic before we make anyinference?krishnan____________

J P S Gujral <jpsgujral

Dear tarun

My son is a Virgo Ascendant. I can only say that if what you are talking is trueI have faced lot of crisis in my business and my son has lost interest instudies. His birth details are as below:Name: Tanveer Singh GujralDOB: 2 April 1986Time: 19;05Place: New DelhiIncase you can suggest some advise please let us know

RegardsJPS____________

ANUJ BHATIA <anujbht

DEAR TARUN,YES I AM FACING LOT OF PROBLEMS NOT ONLY FROM THE LAST JULY, ALSO BEFORE THATBUT THIS YEAR FACED A LOT.MY WIFE HAS CONCEIVED AFTER THE GAP OF 14 YRS AND PREGNANCY CONTINUE FOR 4MONTHS BUT AS PER DR. ADVISE THAT GOES ABORTED.I AM UN EMPLOYED SINCE MARCH'03 AND DURING THIS PERIOD MY PROBLEM IS GOING ONINCREASE.(BEFORE THAT I WAS SETTLED IN A GOOD POSITION.)CAN U TELLME WHEN I AM GOING TO IMPROVE MY FINANCIAL POSITION.DOB 15/01/1962

TIME 23.30

PLACE MATHURA UP

THANKS

________

Vaidun Vidyadhar" <vvidya

Dear Tarun,

My son's details:

Date & time of birth: 25 Jan 1973, 11:10 pmPlace of birth: St. Thomas Mount, Chennai, 13N00, 80E15

With regards.

Vaidun Vidyadhar1 / 94 Marius StreetTamworth, NSW 2340AustraliaTel: 61 2 67 668428Mob: 0414 870 083Email: vvidyaHi Tarun,>> My son who is a pilot in Singapore Airlines is a Virgo. He did notface> health, financial or family problems. Minor problems have beenthere, the> usual lot but nothing major or noteworthy. He is also runningJupiter dasa.>> As per "systems approach" (SA), Jupiter is not considered a maleficfor> Virgos.>> With regards.>> Vaidun Vidyadhar> 1 / 94 Marius Street> Tamworth, NSW 2340> Australia> Tel: 61 2 67 668428> Mob: 0414 870 083> Email: vvidya@o...__________"Nicholas" <jyotish108Dear Tarun I have found it very good. Much better than Jupiter

in Leo Nicholas____________

deepak_vishnu" <deepak_vishnu Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:49 am Re: all VIRGO ascendant persons. deepak_vishnu Offline Send Email

Hello Tarun.A friend of mine (Virgo ascendant) has gone through some tough timesin the past one year. She is also going through Guru Dasha rightnow. During this period her husband had a stroke, but by a miracle(possibly divine help from Jupiter), he came out alive and well. Shehas also faced a lot of trouble on the professional/ work front. Ingeneral I would agree that Jupiter is not auspicious for Virgopeople, but one should also consider that Jupiter is a naturalbenefic. I feel that during his dasha he has to do good no matterwhere he is placed. However the level of good will be modified byassociation, position in the chart, malefic aspects of other planetsetc.Regards.

deepak_____________

sanjay sharma <s16444

Dear Tarun,

I have Virgo ascendant horoscope. Jupiter's transit in to Virgo last July hasproved to be very good for me. I am getting opportunities in business from theunexpected sources. Health is also good except routine cold and cought that isdue to pollution of big cities. So overall very good transit for me.

Here I would like to suggest that one must also consider where the Jupiter isplaced in natal horoscope then the picture would be much clear.

For your information Jupiter in my natal horoscope is in Virgo itself, so itascpects 5th, 7th and 9th houses to yield good results.

I would say for me Jupiter in Virgo starts a positive growth cycle. This I haveexperience, when Jupiter last transited theu Virgo last around 1992 or so (notsure about year).

RegardsSanjay____________________Message: 5 Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:56:38 -0000 "raja_gopal_r" <raja_gopal_rRe: all VIRGO ascendant persons.

Dear Tarun,

I had to relocate back to India from California during this period. In my chart just like any other Virgo, Jupiter is lord of house and wife related houses and both areas experienced mild tensions always on count of unsatisfied desires (retro Ju)=(wife feeling for inability to stay more in US)

Again everytime, Ju has entered Virgo lagna, great luck also has occurred to me often in unexpected manner. 12 years ago it was my college admission in a reputed institution for Engg studies. 12 years later, it was getting a very good package in my company's India office despite heavy odds against it which finally enabled me to come back with ease. In both cases, till the last minute the deal looked impossible. But in first case, the admission to the University turned the tide foreever in the job market 4 years later. I am hoping the 2nd chance will be somewhat a repeat in a different domain (mid life career)...

So in a way its 50-50. No real harm done anywhere but lots of unsatisfied feeling for people around me (Note Ju owns 4th & 7th houses). In the end I am having what I ideally wished for though in between it appeared I will NOT make it !!!

Regarding health, having some backpain since Sept caused by back sprain but it has not gone away yet. Its minor for now but could become serious. My only concern now is the approaching Ve/Sat period next year as that seems to appear like a bad time for me (Sa in AL, 10th house and aspecting 4L and 7L)... My GL, HL, BL are in lagna so all planets related to my AK one way or the other seems to be improving my situation anyways...

D10 does not look that great with bad combinations in lagna and 7L. Exaltation of Ju but retro implies (as per some) debilitation. But with Ke and Sa/Ra on other side, it seems better to be so. Exalted Ve in 9L seems to be playing a role along with similar house position in D4. I believe the placement of Ju in 12L in D4 is primary cause of my dislocation during this period as I am also running Ve/Ju now...

Raja

_--

Message: 7 Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:39:08 -0000 "Anjani Ranjan" <Ranjan.AnjaniRe: Virgo Ascendent

Hi,

I am also a virgo ascendent, my jupiter Mahadasha has not yet started. will start in 2007. My jupiter is in Leo with mars in 12th house.

I do not know how the dasha will be. I have Moon(exalted) in 9th house in taurus.

ThanksRanjan

vedic astrology , nilesh joshi <niljoshi27> wrote:> > > Hi Tarun and Sachin, > > I am also a virgo ascendant with Jupiter in Scorpio> in my natal chart. ( It is also my atmakaraka, is with> mercury (who is amatya karaka)in scorpio and has a> parivartan with Mars who is in the 7th house -> Pisces).> > For me Jupiter with ketu has compelled me to stay away> from my family ( with I in Germany and my wife and> daughter in India, for schooling and her job purpose)> > Life is ruled by destiny as inspite of the fact that I> had decided not to go out of India for long terms (> have been in Germany since Jan 05) ended up doing the> same. > > On the fourth house implication - there is a delay on> the possesion

of my under construction apartment in> Bangalore. > > Hope things will improve once Jupiter is in Libra. > > On the spiritual front actually no additional> development has taken place apart from what was there> prior to the Jupiter Ketu yuti. > > Regards> > Nilesh> > Nilesh> > > > --- sai_jyotish <sai_jyotish> wrote:> > > > Dear Sachin > > In my openion thing will change from oct onwards.> jupiter in 2nd > should surely give good results atleast matters> related to finance, > career and marrige. All though u can check the> position of the > jupiter from natal moon for clearification of more> doubts. > > Birth data of the Girl. > > DOB : 28/sep/80> Time : 5.30

AM> Latt.: 24.43-N Long ::81.25-E > > Pankaj Upadhyay,> Indore> Ph : 98930-21319> > > vedic astrology , Sachin Pande > <sachin_pande> wrote:> > Dear Tarun,> > > > What you say has made many things clear to me which,> surprisingly I > was unable to recognize.> > > > There have been many problems in Finance, money and> career from > july to july. i think, to add to this, ketu in Virgo> should add some > sort of litigation also in certain cases....> > just check with other members.> > > > on the other hands, this time has been remarkably> good in terms of > spiritual upliftment, and 'belssings' from unexpected> sources leading > to a

lot of 'realisation' and accumulation of wealth> in spiritual > areas.> > > > also I feel, this time would be more appropriate for> people > practising occult rather than regular spiritual> leaders, as jupiter, > ketu in sign or mercury would lead to that.> > > > fellow members, your comments please....> > > > when do you think this will improve? in september> when Jupiter > moves into Libra?> > > > regards,> > Sachin

Message: 2 Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:27:44 -0700 (PDT) vinay khatri <vinay76Re: all VIRGO ascendant persons.

Hi Tarun, I am Virgo ascendant and moon sign is Tauraus. I am currently running Rahu dasa and Venus bhutki (started in jan 2005). I have highest (36 or 38) asthakvarga for the ascendant house. The period between July 2004 and August 2005 was very challenging (it is still). In feb 2005 i decided to relocate to india (currently in U.S) due to various personal reasons. Financially this period has been good.. (no change). Health problems since Nov 2004 till date (pain in chest ... although doctor says everything is fine). However I am feeling better since last few months. In general the months Jan 2005 to April 2005 were very tensed..specially due to my relocation decision. I am relocating to india next week. Hope this helps in ur analysis. Can you let me know which planet gave me change in residence ( I have been staying in U.S for last 5+ years)

? Regards,

Start your day with - make it your home page SateeshApr 15, 1973 7:28 PM -01:00 BSTHounslow, England Longitude: 0W22 Latitude: 51N29Lahiri Ayanamsha: 23:29 Current Period: RA/MO/JUPlanet Deg Sign Speed SA Nakshatra Lord================================================Asc 27:54 Vir Chitra Ma___________Christian:21.9.1956Location Bad Homburg, Germany, 8 E 36'40'', 50 N 13'44''Time: 7:04 amwife:17.1.1965Location: Hamburg, Germany, 10 E 00', 53 N 33'Time: 9.00 amRamesh Bhargav....()Hello,My wife is a virgo asc native and she has mars in asc in nativity.She is very harsh in her behaviour but, now jup is in virgo and I think both the maraka planets are working on me (because of direct aspect on the 7th.)I am feeling hell on earth, the things around me are severely bad and I feel like

committing sucide. The magnitude of the problem cannot be explained. Problems are of all sorts, financial, family, career, mental and physical strain etc...The problems arised in last november (2004) and I don't know when it will be solved. Because of my wife's mistakes I am suffering. I can't say anymore, bye.Ramesh_____Ritu Lalit I am Kanya Lagna and yes money has been short and there are communication problems with my children.Ritu________Babitha Vasanth" Hi and Good Morning.My name is Babitha 34yrs. Married Mother of Two children ( Girls ).My Nakshatram is Rohini born on 25-08-1970.As per your email here is my reply.Health: Twice I was sick but it is much better than

2003. Nothing serious at all.Mental: Very upset and irritant to things. And mostly tension for no cause. Children problems whcih cused mental dipression within the family.Financial: Very bad and not too good but what ever had to be done financially was met with out borowing money.Got an increment in Job, nothing that mattered too much worry.Personality: Very open , get hurt easily and ones come to know of anything it is very difficult to forget. People misunderstand me a lot within the family itself I had alot of silly arguments again nothing serious at all. Free peson loves to enjoy life, financially spending person.Spirituality: Has gr8 impact since the last year. feel more close to Devi now than ever before.Hope this helps.Pranam,Babitha_________"R.K.Baqaya" Hello Tarun i know of a colleague one Mr.B.G.Aggarwal who is virgo

ascendant.I do not remember any of his birth details except that he has natal Jupiter in virgo ascendant.I know he is retiring in Sep 2005,which means he is born in Sep 1945.I am away from Calcutta for a month.So i cannot give you the other details till then.But i had predicted health troubles for him during the transit of Jupiter over natal Jupiter in his ascendant virgo(I forget the dasha now).Well,he had heart problems during this period.There was surgery also to put a pacemaker in his heart.Otherwise like alll virgo ascendant ppl he is a very analytical man.No other financial or family problems though for him. ________Hello Tarun,> > My birth data are as follows> > Christian:> ----> 21.9.1956> Location Bad Homburg, Germany, 8 E 36'40'', 50 N 13'44''> Time: 7:04 am> >

wife:> 17.1.1965> Location: Hamburg, Germany, 10 E 00', 53 N 33'> Time: 9.00 am> > There was a lot of change in my life. On 25 Dec 2002 I married> while> Jupiter (is in 12 houth) was on my venus. But it turnd out to> be a> desaster.> >From last july to this:> >From December 2003 on we have separte households. > I said my wife (mid 2004) that I considered myseld as separted> (legally> we are not).> We still argue very much, she can become very violent,> There was a financial bottleneck in the second half of 2004,> however not> such as serious.> I started a new job in the end of 2004/beginning of 2005 which> is likely> to last longer.> I felt pretty depressed in the whole time.> > Cheers,

Christian_______Sateesh Batas" Dear Tarun,Health, Finances and Family have been very stable since Jupiter came into Lagna - no real problems.Sateesh.______prashant bhaktha hi,> my name is prashant bhaktha my date of birth is> 13 november 1982 and time is 12:10 pm , iam a virgo> ascendant from last july to this july a lot of> things> has changed for me starting with my dad met with a> accident and mom also used to get frequently ill i> myself suferred from malaria , viral fever and> typhoid> within a period of 2 months i still now get severe> headaches and slight fever . Even my business has> got> affected causing me to

loose 2 of my good customers> now this has started to affect me financially also > > I hope this much information is enough for> you > prashant_____rahpad93" No problems to report. The health, financial situations have seenprogress. But I also recite Vishnu Sahasranama - perhaps thathelped ?___--sai_jyotish" Gurus and respacted AstrologersI was closely overving the situaiton of native (girl) of virgoascendent. she has jupiter in asc. with sat and sun and anterdasha ofjupiter in rahu mahadahsa is going on. Since transit of guru in herascendent she has found her too much confused in her maritalaspects , atleast 1-2 cases of have been breaked after finalisation.Due to this

mental tensions , family problems have increased toomuch. she has lost her regular and good job too in these tensions injan 05 and not able to search any other job. For any kind of closeactivity learned astrologer can contact since i am observing all typeof her activity and changes in her life.Pankaj Upadhyay,_________vattem krishnan Hello Tarun,In my family there 2 virgo ascdts.of them one is my wife and the other is myson.Both for the last one year or so have very significant and positivedevelopments very cruciall for their lives.Both are running saturn dasa.when you really would like to assess should also check to moon signs as the dasawill be a very critical component for the evnts to unfold.mere transit( movementof benifics,may be maraka or badhaka for any ascendent has too little to conveyin the life.most

significant part is the movements of shadow planets becomescrucial as they do not have their own ways of behaviour.And in Virgo if ketu isreflecting like mercury and giving negative results(afflicting incidentallylagna lord) is it not a significant issue?Let's be holistic before we make anyinference?krishnan____________J P S Gujral Dear tarunMy son is a Virgo Ascendant. I can only say that if what you are talking is trueI have faced lot of crisis in my business and my son has lost interest instudies. His birth details are as below:Name: Tanveer Singh GujralDOB: 2 April 1986Time: 19;05Place: New DelhiIncase you can suggest some advise please let us knowRegardsJPS____________ANUJ BHATIA DEAR

TARUN,YES I AM FACING LOT OF PROBLEMS NOT ONLY FROM THE LAST JULY, ALSO BEFORE THATBUT THIS YEAR FACED A LOT.MY WIFE HAS CONCEIVED AFTER THE GAP OF 14 YRS AND PREGNANCY CONTINUE FOR 4MONTHS BUT AS PER DR. ADVISE THAT GOES ABORTED.I AM UN EMPLOYED SINCE MARCH'03 AND DURING THIS PERIOD MY PROBLEM IS GOING ONINCREASE.(BEFORE THAT I WAS SETTLED IN A GOOD POSITION.)CAN U TELLME WHEN I AM GOING TO IMPROVE MY FINANCIAL POSITION.DOB 15/01/1962TIME 23.30PLACE MATHURA UPTHANKS________Vaidun Vidyadhar" Dear Tarun,My son's details:Date & time of birth: 25 Jan 1973, 11:10 pmPlace of birth: St. Thomas Mount, Chennai, 13N00, 80E15With regards.Vaidun Vidyadhar1 / 94 Marius StreetTamworth, NSW 2340AustraliaTel: 61 2 67 668428Mob: 0414 870 083Email:

vvidyaHi Tarun,>> My son who is a pilot in Singapore Airlines is a Virgo. He did notface> health, financial or family problems. Minor problems have beenthere, the> usual lot but nothing major or noteworthy. He is also runningJupiter dasa.>> As per "systems approach" (SA), Jupiter is not considered a maleficfor> Virgos.>> With regards.>> Vaidun Vidyadhar> 1 / 94 Marius Street> Tamworth, NSW 2340> Australia> Tel: 61 2 67 668428> Mob: 0414 870 083> Email: vvidya@o...__________"Nicholas" Dear TarunI have found it very good. Much better than Jupiter in LeoNicholas____________deepak_vishnu" Date:

Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:49 am Re: all VIRGO ascendant persons. deepak_vishnu Offline Send Email Hello Tarun.A friend of mine (Virgo ascendant) has gone through some tough timesin the past one year. She is also going through Guru Dasha rightnow. During this period her husband had a stroke, but by a miracle(possibly divine help from Jupiter), he came out alive and well. Shehas also faced a lot of trouble on the professional/ work front. Ingeneral I would agree that Jupiter is not auspicious for Virgopeople, but one should also consider that Jupiter is a naturalbenefic. I feel that during his dasha he has to do good no matterwhere he is placed. However the level of good will be modified byassociation, position in the chart, malefic aspects of other planetsetc.Regards.deepak_____________sanjay sharma

Dear Tarun,I have Virgo ascendant horoscope. Jupiter's transit in to Virgo last July hasproved to be very good for me. I am getting opportunities in business from theunexpected sources. Health is also good except routine cold and cought that isdue to pollution of big cities. So overall very good transit for me.Here I would like to suggest that one must also consider where the Jupiter isplaced in natal horoscope then the picture would be much clear.For your information Jupiter in my natal horoscope is in Virgo itself, so itascpects 5th, 7th and 9th houses to yield good results.I would say for me Jupiter in Virgo starts a positive growth cycle. This I haveexperience, when Jupiter last transited theu Virgo last around 1992 or so (notsure about year).RegardsSanjay____________________Message: 5 Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:56:38

-0000"raja_gopal_r" Re: all VIRGO ascendant persons.Dear Tarun,My DOB: 22-Sep-74 6:10 AM ChennaiI had to relocate back to India from California during this period. In my chart just like any other Virgo, Jupiter is lord of house and wife related houses and both areas experienced mild tensions always on count of unsatisfied desires (retro Ju)=(wife feeling for inability to stay more in US)Again everytime, Ju has entered Virgo lagna, great luck also has occurred to me often in unexpected manner. 12 years ago it was my college admission in a reputed institution for Engg studies. 12 years later, it was getting a very good package in my company's India office despite heavy odds against it which finally enabled me to come back with ease. In both cases, till the last minute the deal looked impossible. But in first case, the admission to the University turned the tide

foreever in the job market 4 years later. I am hoping the 2nd chance will be somewhat a repeat in a different domain (mid life career)...So in a way its 50-50. No real harm done anywhere but lots of unsatisfied feeling for people around me (Note Ju owns 4th & 7th houses). In the end I am having what I ideally wished for though in between it appeared I will NOT make it !!!Regarding health, having some backpain since Sept caused by back sprain but it has not gone away yet. Its minor for now but could become serious. My only concern now is the approaching Ve/Sat period next year as that seems to appear like a bad time for me (Sa in AL, 10th house and aspecting 4L and 7L)... My GL, HL, BL are in lagna so all planets related to my AK one way or the other seems to be improving my situation anyways...D10 does not look that great with bad combinations in lagna and 7L. Exaltation of Ju but retro implies (as per some)

debilitation. But with Ke and Sa/Ra on other side, it seems better to be so. Exalted Ve in 9L seems to be playing a role along with similar house position in D4. I believe the placement of Ju in 12L in D4 is primary cause of my dislocation during this period as I am also running Ve/Ju now...Comments from Gurus & others in this list welcome...Raja_--Message: 7 Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:39:08 -0000"Anjani Ranjan" Re: Virgo AscendentHi,I am also a virgo ascendent, my jupiter Mahadasha has not yet started. will start in 2007. My jupiter is in Leo with mars in 12th house. I do not know how the dasha will be. I have Moon(exalted) in 9th house in taurus.can anybody make a guess.ThanksRanjanvedic astrology , nilesh

joshi wrote:> > > Hi Tarun and Sachin, > > I am also a virgo ascendant with Jupiter in Scorpio> in my natal chart. ( It is also my atmakaraka, is with> mercury (who is amatya karaka)in scorpio and has a> parivartan with Mars who is in the 7th house -> Pisces).> > For me Jupiter with ketu has compelled me to stay away> from my family ( with I in Germany and my wife and> daughter in India, for schooling and her job purpose)> > Life is ruled by destiny as inspite of the fact that I> had decided not to go out of India for long terms (> have been in Germany since Jan 05) ended up doing the> same. > > On the fourth house implication - there is a delay on> the possesion of my under construction apartment in> Bangalore. > > Hope things will improve once Jupiter is in Libra. > > On the

spiritual front actually no additional> development has taken place apart from what was there> prior to the Jupiter Ketu yuti. > > Regards> > Nilesh> > Nilesh> > > > --- sai_jyotish wrote:> > > > Dear Sachin > > In my openion thing will change from oct onwards.> jupiter in 2nd > should surely give good results atleast matters> related to finance, > career and marrige. All though u can check the> position of the > jupiter from natal moon for clearification of more> doubts. > > Birth data of the Girl. > > DOB : 28/sep/80> Time : 5.30 AM> Latt.: 24.43-N Long ::81.25-E > > Pankaj Upadhyay,> Indore> Ph : 98930-21319> > > vedic astrology , Sachin Pande

> wrote:> > Dear Tarun,> > > > What you say has made many things clear to me which,> surprisingly I > was unable to recognize.> > > > There have been many problems in Finance, money and> career from > july to july. i think, to add to this, ketu in Virgo> should add some > sort of litigation also in certain cases....> > just check with other members.> > > > on the other hands, this time has been remarkably> good in terms of > spiritual upliftment, and 'belssings' from unexpected> sources leading > to a lot of 'realisation' and accumulation of wealth> in spiritual > areas.> > > > also I feel, this time would be more appropriate for> people > practising occult rather than regular spiritual> leaders, as jupiter, > ketu in sign or mercury would lead to

that.> > > > fellow members, your comments please....> > > > when do you think this will improve? in september> when Jupiter > moves into Libra?> > > > regards,> > SachinMessage: 2 Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:27:44 -0700 (PDT)vinay khatri Re: all VIRGO ascendant persons.Hi Tarun,I am Virgo ascendant and moon sign is Tauraus. I am currently running Rahu dasa and Venus bhutki (started in jan 2005). I have highest (36 or 38) asthakvarga for the ascendant house.The period between July 2004 and August 2005 was very challenging (it is still). In feb 2005 i decided to relocate to india (currently in U.S) due to various personal reasons. Financially this period has been good.. (no change). Health problems since Nov 2004 till date (pain in chest ... although doctor says everything is fine). However I am feeling better

since last few months. In general the months Jan 2005 to April 2005 were very tensed..specially due to my relocation decision. I am relocating to india next week. Hope this helps in ur analysis. Can you let me know which planet gave me change in residence ( I have been staying in U.S for last 5+ years) ?Regards,

Jai (65)97568220Singapore emailjai

Guest guest

dear jai,

i dont think strengthing of jupiter by wearing a yellow sapphire will

be a solution.

strengthing of lagna lord is much important in that case that is

mercury. and it depends on its placement

thanks

tarun.

Guest guest

Hi Tarun

Thanks for reply.

In my case i have Jupiter in sag(4th hse) for virgo ascendant,

One astrologer recommended me to strengthen it by wearing yellow sap.

According to him, this is what he thinks is good after his carful analysis.

Again i am not guru, so it will be good to seek advice of some learned guru's and

members like you

Please elaborate if u have any other input regarding this.

thks

Jai

~ Tarun ~ <tarun_vst wrote:

dear jai,i dont think strengthing of jupiter by wearing a yellow sapphire will be a solution.strengthing of lagna lord is much important in that case that is mercury. and it depends on its placementthankstarun.

Mail for Mobile Take Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.