IndiaDivine.org

2#Please provide Compatibilty

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Jinendra Rupaji, Yes I am just 25, Thanks for your analysis.I have checked that one and I also found just 10 points matching. But tell me tell you we are very good in talking freely about each other.Understanding and very common in various things about future carrer, liking of subjects.Hobbies are also same.She is good in painting and won awards too and I appreciate that. I am science student, while she is commerce and it seems like we like each other too. I hav met her just twice, But found really interesting, She is talkative and has knowledge of almost all subjects and i ike that a lot.In fact I like such persons very much, as such quality I also possess.She is smart and good sense of humour. Very straight forwards in speaking.As per my chart analysis, I guess we might face ego problems and sometimes too much arguing in subject amy result

into conflicts.But that we also not occur because mars in no where invovled.My Mars trinne her Venus.And her Mars squaring my Venus.I think there is enough passion,discipline and durability in relationship.Saturn on my Lagna,a kind of bring restriction in me,But improve my scalability and stability as it is exalted. I want more comments from group.........."R.K.Baqaya" <rkbaqaya wrote: Hello Shripal ji, Ur profile mentions your age to be 88.I was thus surprised to find that in reallity u r only 26.A good joke perhaps. Anyway,coming to ur question,i find that ur raashi(Moonsign) is pisces and nakshatra Purva Bhadra.Her raashi is vrishchik and nakshatra Jyeshtha.The Gunas tallying between these two is only 10 out of 36.It is also

said in vedic astrology that if the moonsigns of the groom and bride are 5/9 from each other,there may be problems in matters relating to children.In view of the fact that the number of gunas tallying between the two is so less being only 10 out of 36,i will not consider this a compatible match,irrespective of all other factors.I may mention here that Chinese astrology considers the match between you two,u r a monkey and she is a dog,reasonably workable.However in my opinion the shortage in the tallying of gunas is so much that the result by Chinese astrology cannot over-ride it.Besides,numerology too does not speaki of any special attraction between birth numbers 6 and 7.U may decide accordingly. Rupoccultandhealing , Shripal <d_shripal> wrote:>> Hi All,> > Please provide a compatibilty.Should I say

yes...> > Name:Shripal Doshi> DOB:16th March 1980> Time:21:00 hrs> Place:Rajkot,Gujarat.> > Name:XYZ> DOB:15th DEC 1982> Time:01.05 am> Place:Mumbai> > > Love is the beauty of the soul> > > Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.> Love is the beauty of the soul

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.