re.....TM meditation letter 9/13/06

Rate this topic

Guest guest

re.....TM meditation letter

9/13/06

Dear Friends:

Some of you are aware how

much I respect and recommend meditation as being one of the best things

one can do to strengthen one’s Planets and chart.

I’m writing to you

because a number of my clients are looking for Transcendental Mediation

centers in .

I have clients in

Bombay, Chennai,

Bangalore,

New Delhi, to name just a

few.

So, if you are aware of any

TM centers or TM teachers in , please let me know!

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

Hello Mark, Why they do not contact with Maharishi Nagar? Also, they can go to www.TM.org and they can give their information in international section and T.M. center or T.M. teacher on their city will contact with them. Helen markkincaid wrote: re.....TM meditation letter 9/13/06 Dear Friends: Some of you are aware how much I respect and recommend meditation as being one of the best things one can do to strengthen one’s Planets and chart. I’m writing to you because a number of my clients are looking for Transcendental Mediation centers in

.. I have clients in Bombay, Chennai, Bangalore, New Delhi, to name just a few. So, if you are aware of any TM centers or TM teachers in , please let me know! Sincerely, Mark Kincaid

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Namaste, Ihave tried to contact then no response till now. I even visited tm.org and submitted my email id address contact number ... its already 3 weeks .. but no response. may be it will take time. dhanyavaad amithHelen Khajekian <helenkhaj wrote: Hello Mark, Why they do not contact with Maharishi Nagar? Also, they can go to www.TM.org

and they can give their information in international section and T.M. center or T.M. teacher on their city will contact with them. Helen markkincaid (AT) (DOT) com wrote: re.....TM meditation letter 9/13/06 Dear Friends: Some of you are aware how much I respect and recommend meditation as being one of the best things one can do to strengthen one’s Planets and chart. I’m writing to you because a number of my clients are looking for Transcendental Mediation centers in . I have clients in Bombay, Chennai, Bangalore, New Delhi, to name just a few. So, if you are aware of any TM centers or TM teachers in , please let me know! Sincerely, Mark Kincaid .

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Amith, Send email to replytomamta they are T.M. Teacher couple In India and maybe they can help you. But do not axpect to answer to you quickly because they go villages for teach meditation. The lady name is Mamta. Good Luck HelenAmith <amitvittal wrote: Namaste, Ihave tried to

contact then no response till now. I even visited tm.org and submitted my email id address contact number ... its already 3 weeks .. but no response. may be it will take time. dhanyavaad amithHelen Khajekian <helenkhaj > wrote: Hello Mark, Why they do not contact with Maharishi Nagar? Also, they can go to www.TM.org and they can give their information in international section and T.M. center or T.M. teacher on their city will contact with them. Helen markkincaid (AT) (DOT) com wrote: re.....TM meditation letter 9/13/06 Dear Friends: Some of you are aware how much I respect and recommend meditation as being one of the best things one can do to strengthen one’s Planets and chart. I’m writing to you because a number of my clients are looking for Transcendental Mediation centers in . I have clients in Bombay, Chennai, Bangalore, New Delhi, to name just a few. So, if you are aware of any TM centers or TM teachers in , please let me know! Sincerely, Mark Kincaid . Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

I have friends who've been "rounding" in Fairfield, Iowa. Maharsihi has called thousand of people to bring coherance to the Middle East crisis by inviting all who are "TM meditator" to the Dome, or any where else where "TM" is offered to group meditation to change energy of immediate crisis. They have been doing this for well over a month now, I believe. So, they are probably busy "rounding". This is probably why no one has returned ur mail! Edward HM Amith <amitvittal wrote: Namaste, Ihave tried to contact then no response till now. I even visited tm.org and submitted my email id address contact number ... its already 3 weeks .. but no response. may be it will take time. dhanyavaad amithHelen Khajekian <helenkhaj > wrote: Hello Mark, Why they do not contact with Maharishi Nagar? Also, they can go to www.TM.org and they can give their information in international section and T.M. center or T.M. teacher on their city will contact with them. Helen markkincaid (AT) (DOT) com wrote: re.....TM meditation letter 9/13/06 Dear Friends: Some of you are aware how much I respect and recommend meditation as being one of the best things one can do to strengthen one’s Planets and chart. I’m writing to you because a number of my clients are looking for Transcendental Mediation centers in . I have clients in Bombay, Chennai, Bangalore, New Delhi, to name just a few. So, if you are aware of any TM centers or TM teachers in , please let me know! Sincerely, Mark Kincaid . Find out what India is talking about on - Answers

India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

Get your email and more, right on the new .com