IndiaDivine.org

you take the world by storm Mark

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Must hang myself onto some mail here to be sure you and your group get this.

Wanting to say you are marvellous Mark.

Inspite of that mockery with Jai Guru and Jai God etc.

Because the holiness of Jai Guru Dev that is, whom brought the uttermost salvation right in our hands with a concrete path to the infinite.

Though you are versed in it better than everyone it seems like. You give without ending and takes us by the hand from fullness to fullness.

Exposing yourself first, I am not used to that, someone putting their own head out there on the block so faithfully, in deepest security.

I haven't shown to you my own chart, thought I'd felt stripped naked. And I am going to escape now also because of leaving for Fairfield. By the first of desember I must unsubsribe from here when closing this machine down.

What I would want to say to you and you deserve it, you are by no doubt wonderful with every word and sentiment you make.

And maybe chance are soon when you will work with Maharishi and make a fortune that way. The world will sponsor it, you may forget the business part of it.

Just to be rich without a worry.

Instead of Natures astrology, vedic & western, in were the imperfect would win out on it, like english if mingled with Sanskrit. Sanskrit is it who will lose itself in this mix.

Not in your time that is but later, in the long corridoor and so on and so forth.

What makes your give or gift so great is that you're a psychologist to the fingertips. All nurturing in a motherly all embrasive way. Here you gives out all for free onto the whole world, that is a step by step guidance to understand oneself and in allay with the entire cosmos.

There exist no other human being who have time for this?

From the minute scale of a more or less hopeless person you take the dive with them, through transcendance and still holds on into the private sphere of a single person as when breaking the surface, saying what you see which is practical just the whole thing, I think.

Everyone needs this kind of assistance. Not talking about problems on the level of problems, but seeing it just for what it is, all possibilities, in were even problems can be raised. And what you do to them , from every corner, every angle you take your pick, ignoring not any troubles, and then you do transcend with them, meaning you don't ignore them. You just ever points to the core of things and never forgets it.

What a clean up this is, must be your "bad placed" moon in virgo, were in such incredible mess is brought to perfection.

Maharishi is busy right now, but soon he want be. This is the next thing coming up. When the whole world cryes for yotish, who shall lead them?

I bet that your dharma is greater than you think!

Sincerely Berit Knutsen

Help Wanted

Web Site Designer

Developer

Recently we created a 3rd generation Nature’s Astrology Website. My previous website designer created a nice beginning to our new website. See: www..com However, now we’re ready for a continual up-dating and progressive attention. Therefore we're looking for a website designer and developer.

Future Projects that you should know how to web design:

1) Development of Message Boards

2) Development of E-magazine complement to present site.

3) Add Dating Astrology site to present website.

4) Be able to connect future articles etc. to paypal site.

5) Will be adding some Astrology software to the site for people to be able to make their own charts.

Looking for someone with an appreciation of Astrology.

Previous Experience in website designing, obviously. Please send in examples of websites you’ve already created and/or are maintaining.

Compensation: Negotiable based on experience.

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

markkincaid (AT) (DOT) com

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--> <!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--> <!--[endif]-->