Astrology

Survey

As we’re ending one year and beginning another, this is a

perfect time to reflect on the past.

Periodically, I love getting ‘feedback’ from people as

to what areas of Astrology are you interested in hearing more

about.

Especially those of you who’ve joined in the last few months,

feel free to let us know what you’re interested.

Subjects That

You’re Interested In – Check or Put Descriptions in your own

words.

Philosophy

of

Astrology

____________________.

Life Purpose: ____________________.

Career:

____________________.

Relationships:

____________________.

Money Making:

____________________. Spirituality:

____________________.

Astrology is the greatest of Cosmic sciences.

It has something to say about any and every aspect of life. Let us know what you’re interested in and

what you’d like to hear more about.

Other

Ideas:

Sincerely,

Mark

Kincaid

Dear and Respected Mark Kincaid, I am interested very much in MEDICAL ASTROLOGY. Present man made situation of the World is very very very dangerous for Health So Teaching of Medical Astrology is very important to immune ouseves and public in advance Meenaakshi Sundharam markkincaid wrote: New Year’s Astrology Survey As we’re ending one year and beginning another,

this is a perfect time to reflect on the past. Periodically, I love getting ‘feedback’ from people as to what areas of Astrology are you interested in hearing more about. Especially those of you who’ve joined in the last few months, feel free to let us know what you’re interested. Subjects That You’re Interested In – Check or Put Descriptions in your own words. Philosophy of Astrology ____________________. Life Purpose: ____________________. Career: ____________________. Relationships: ____________________. Money

Making: ____________________.Spirituality: ____________________. Astrology is the greatest of Cosmic sciences. It has something to say about any and every aspect of life. Let us know what you’re interested in and what you’d like to hear more about. Other Ideas: __________ __________ __________ __________ Sincerely, Mark Kincaid

, markkincaid wrote:

>

>

>

>

>  

> New

> Year & rsquo;s

> Astrology

> Survey

>  

>            

> As we & rsquo;re ending one year and beginning another, this is a

> perfect time to reflect on the past. 

> Periodically, I love getting & lsquo;feedback & rsquo; from people as

> to what areas of Astrology are you interested in hearing more

> about.

>            

> Especially those of you who & rsquo;ve joined in the last few months,

> feel free to let us know what you & rsquo;re interested.

>  

> Subjects That

> You & rsquo;re Interested In & ndash; Check or Put Descriptions in

your own

> words.

>  

> Philosophy

> of

> Astrology        

I am new so I like to know the basics of the eastern approach. I know

some of the western approach.__________________.

> Life Purpose: x  

> Career:            

> ___________x_________.

> Relationships:   

> ___________x_________. 

> Money Making:           

> ________________x____.

>

> Spirituality:       

> _______________x_____.

>  

>            

>

>            

> Astrology is the greatest of Cosmic sciences. 

> It has something to say about any and every aspect of life.  Let us

know what you & rsquo;re interested in and

> what you & rsquo;d like to hear more about.

>  

> Other

> Ideas:

>  

> __How can we look at our charts and read them. I guess that will be

in the book you are

writing?......._____

___

>  

> __________

>  

> __________

>  

> __________

>  

>  

>  

> Sincerely,

>  

> Mark

> Kincaid

>  

>  

>

markkincaid wrote: New Year’s Astrology Survey As we’re ending one year and beginning another, this is a perfect time to reflect on the past. Periodically, I love getting ‘feedback’ from people as to what areas of Astrology are you interested in hearing more about. Especially those of you who’ve joined in the last few months, feel free to let us know what you’re interested. Subjects That You’re Interested In – Check or Put Descriptions in your own words. Philosophy of Astrology ____________________. Life Purpose: _How to discover this in the chart___________________. Career:

____________________. Relationships: ____________________. Money Making: _How to work w/one's life purpose and balance that with acquiring abundant financial support___________________.Spirituality: ____________________. Astrology is the greatest of Cosmic sciences. It has something to say about any and every aspect of life. Let us know what you’re interested in and what you’d like to hear more about. Other Ideas: __the karma of family, social conditioning and

finding freedom through Jyotish.________ __________ __________ __________ Sincerely, Mark Kincaid

• 2 weeks later...

Dear mark, answering to your survey, I´m personaly interested in knowing about my life purpose and carrer developement for this year, well I´m really interested in all the areas you mentioned actually. But for this year specially about my carrer. Also I have some doubts regarding my maha and antardasha which is mangal surya right now, during this period I almost lost my son (4th december), right after that I got very sick, not with a specific disease, but with a strong and unbearable pain in all my abdomen including my womb, the pain wont allow me to move and was coming and going like that for one month. This is happening since the very day I started mangal mahadasha, (in Vlodrop during nader raam coronation, exactly that day), i get this every 3-4 month during the year since 6 years ago. i was told by a healer once, this was because of the fear to be alone with my 2 children and not knowing if i was going to be able¡ to go on, support them, etc.....

what is your opinion on that??? well and just tell you thank you for all you are doing, in bringing jyotish near to our heart, wish you a cosmic year chandramarkkincaid escribió: New

Year’s Astrology Survey As we’re ending one year and beginning another, this is a perfect time to reflect on the past. Periodically, I love getting ‘feedback’ from people as to what areas of Astrology are you interested in hearing more about. Especially those of

you who’ve joined in the last few months, feel free to let us know what you’re interested. Subjects That You’re Interested In – Check or Put Descriptions in your own words. Philosophy of Astrology ____________________. Life Purpose:

____________________. Career: ____________________. Relationships: ____________________. Money Making: ____________________.Spirituality: ____________________. Astrology is the greatest of Cosmic sciences. It has something to say about any and every aspect of life. Let us know what you’re interested in and what you’d like to hear more about. Other Ideas: __________ __________ __________ __________ Sincerely, Mark Kincaid Correo Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya - http://correo.espanol./