IndiaDivine.org

2-Riesah: .. Make Your Resolutions Come True 1/1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy

Solar New Year, Mark,

Hi...Riesah:No problem. If you

read the home page on the site, you'll see the cost of the course.Basically, I've taught many Jyotish courses over the net, and their will

be some Philosophy of Astrology related to why we procrastinate and

why 'resolutions' so oftengo unfulfilled.You're aware, aren't

you of the Jyotish concept of Benefices and Malefics.As I said in my

introduction the malefics in our charts are responsible for all our

struggles,challenges and frustrations.So, this course will

consist of lectures, articles I'll send out regarding all these ideas,and I encourage people to have many conversations with me, over the net,

ie. Instant Messenger, to discuss people's charts and #1) How

to identify the specificmalefics troubling us, and #2) Remedies for

turning these planets around. Would you please give

more details on this course: time of day,will it be for an hour?

more? less? cost, and the kind of commitment you want from us.

The other nice thing about this course, is people

can tailor it to your schedule. It canbe as busy as you want

it to be. Also, there are 2 tracks to the course, 1) The coursewith readings, which I highly recomend and 2) The course, alone without

the personalreadings.

Sorry to be so analytical, but in my western chart I have

Jupiter in Virgo {; > Riesah

Hope this answers.Mark

markkincaid wrote: > > >

> > > New Year & rsquo;s >

Resolutions! > Happy New > Year! > 2007

> > Join our New Year...Jyotish > Course >

See > below & hellip; > >

> Ever make New Year & rsquo;s Resolutions? > Ever be able

to keep them? Making new > year resolutions is a very great

dharmic thing to do. > Because its very much in the nature of

life to want to improve > those things that are holding us back

in our life. > > New Year resolutions are

often intimately related to the so-called > Malefics in our

charts. Where we have those > things that need

& lsquo;resolving & rsquo; are due to our >

Malefics. > > In Astrology all of our

weaknesses, short comings, mistaken > notions, bad

habits, & hellip;etc. are directly related to our >

Malefics. Ever have a hard time dieting, or > staying on a good

routine, or going to bed on time, or stop > procrastinating, or

over-spending, binging, anger, etc. etc. > etc. > > In the spirit of this new year and the time honored

tradition of > millions of people Making Resolutions and Striving

to Make them Happen; > I & rsquo;m creating the

world & rsquo;s first & ldquo;Fulfilling Your New

Year Resolutions & rdquo; > Jyotish/Astrology

course! > > This course will #1 focus on

finding the Astrological >

& lsquo;reasons & rsquo; behind all of our New

Year & rsquo;s resolutions or > malefics. These

& lsquo;Malefics & rsquo; need to > be first

identified. #2, this course will > focus on the powerful and

practical Jyotish & Astrological Remedies > and Remedial

Measures that will suggested to literally >

& lsquo;Strengthen & rsquo; and

& lsquo;Improve & rsquo; any of our >

Malefics! > > The & lsquo;Key & rsquo;

to being able to follow through with our >

& lsquo;Resolutions & rsquo; depends on our strengthening

those Astrological > planets that are the real source of

our abilities. > If we don & rsquo;t strengthen those planets

that are responsible for > our challenges, problems,

disappointments and frustrations, then > we & rsquo;ll never be

able to make our resolutions, desires and dreams come >

true. > > Here & rsquo;s wishing you the

most happy and wonderful New Year and > up-coming year of 2007! Be the first person > you know to finally be able to fulfill your

New Year & rsquo;s > Resolutions! > > > Sincerely, > > > >

Mark > Kincaid > > > Founder

> Nature & rsquo;s > Astrology >

www..com >

markkincaid > > #1 > Go to: > > http://health.MakeYourNewYearsResolutionsComeTr ue/ > > To Join our > course. > > This course will > be a 1 month course starting on

January 3rd, 2007. > (Course 1/3 > & ndash;

2/3/2007) > > #2 > Make a list of >

your New Year & rsquo;s Resolutions. > > #3

> Send me your Date > of birth information, day, time and

place. > Include your > Jyotish rising sign if you know

it. > > New Year & rsquo;s Resolutions - >

Fulfilled will last forever! >

Thanks so much for the info, Mark. See you later online... Riesah markkincaid wrote: Happy Solar New Year, Mark, Hi...Riesah:No problem. If you read the

home page on the site, you'll see the cost of the course.Basically, I've taught many Jyotish courses over the net, and their will be some Philosophy of Astrology related to why we procrastinate and why 'resolutions' so oftengo unfulfilled.You're aware, aren't you of the Jyotish concept of Benefices and Malefics.As I said in my introduction the malefics in our charts are responsible for all our struggles,challenges and frustrations.So, this course will consist of lectures, articles I'll send out regarding all these ideas,and I encourage people to have many conversations with me, over the net, ie. Instant Messenger, to discuss people's charts and #1) How to identify the specificmalefics troubling us, and #2) Remedies for turning these planets around.Would you please give more details on this course: time of day,will it be for an hour? more? less? cost, and the kind of commitment you want from us. The other nice thing about this course, is people can tailor it to your schedule. It canbe as busy as you want it to be. Also, there are 2 tracks to the course, 1) The coursewith readings, which I highly recomend and 2) The course, alone without the personalreadings. Sorry to be so analytical, but in my western chart I have Jupiter in Virgo {; >Riesah Hope this answers.Mark , markkincaid wrote:>> > > > > New Year & rsquo;s> Resolutions!> Happy New> Year!> 2007> > Join our New Year...Jyotish> Course> See>

below & hellip;> > > Ever make New Year & rsquo;s Resolutions? > Ever be able to keep them? Making new> year resolutions is a very great dharmic thing to do. > Because its very much in the nature of life to want to improve> those things that are holding us back in our life.> > New Year resolutions are often intimately related to the so-called> Malefics in our charts. Where we have those> things that need & lsquo;resolving & rsquo; are due to our> Malefics.> > In Astrology all of our weaknesses, short comings, mistaken> notions, bad habits, & hellip;etc. are directly related to our> Malefics. Ever have a hard time dieting, or> staying on a good routine, or going to bed on time, or stop> procrastinating, or over-spending, binging, anger, etc. etc.> etc.> > In the spirit of this new year and the

time honored tradition of> millions of people Making Resolutions and Striving to Make them Happen;> I & rsquo;m creating the world & rsquo;s first & ldquo;Fulfilling Your New Year Resolutions & rdquo;> Jyotish/Astrology course!> > This course will #1 focus on finding the Astrological> & lsquo;reasons & rsquo; behind all of our New Year & rsquo;s resolutions or> malefics. These & lsquo;Malefics & rsquo; need to> be first identified. #2, this course will> focus on the powerful and practical Jyotish & Astrological Remedies> and Remedial Measures that will suggested to literally> & lsquo;Strengthen & rsquo; and & lsquo;Improve & rsquo; any of our> Malefics!> > The & lsquo;Key & rsquo; to being able to follow through with our>

& lsquo;Resolutions & rsquo; depends on our strengthening those Astrological> planets that are the real source of our abilities. > If we don & rsquo;t strengthen those planets that are responsible for> our challenges, problems, disappointments and frustrations, then> we & rsquo;ll never be able to make our resolutions, desires and dreams come> true.> > Here & rsquo;s wishing you the most happy and wonderful New Year and> up-coming year of 2007! Be the first person> you know to finally be able to fulfill your New Year & rsquo;s> Resolutions!> > > Sincerely,> > > > Mark> Kincaid> > > Founder> Nature & rsquo;s> Astrology> www..com> markkincaid > #1> Go to:> > http://health.MakeYourNewYearsResolutionsComeTrue/> > To Join our> course.> > This course will> be a 1 month course starting on January 3rd, 2007.> (Course 1/3> & ndash; 2/3/2007)> > #2> Make a list of> your New Year & rsquo;s Resolutions.> > #3> Send me your Date> of birth information, day, time and place.> Include your> Jyotish rising sign if you know it.> > New Year & rsquo;s Resolutions -> Fulfilled will last forever!>