IndiaDivine.org

Up-Coming Events, New Courses, & Results Astrology Survey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Mark,

Wanted to connect and say that I have removed messenger from my computer. I have an intruder that each time I log on, the person takes me to another web site. So, I have taken off Google as well. I also cleared via scanning my computer.

So, nothing personal but, this seemed to be a chronic issue for a few weeks, and needed to take action on this issue. However, I still have you on my list to receive Nature's Astrology.

Will talk to you soon, I hope,

Edward

ps/ I did withdrew form school and now looking for work. Things are changing rather quickly and I look forward to connecting more; I hope! , markkincaid wrote:>> > > > > > > > New Astrology Newsletter> & ndash; Report For Transits, Charts & Dasas: Up-Coming Events, New> Courses & hellip;.Life Purpose, Strengthening Saturn, Astrology Survey> & ndash; Results & hellip;.> > Wednesday> - & hellip; & hellip; January 24th - Feb.> 2nd (Full Moon) & hellip;.> (Thursday & hellip; & hellip; Jan.> 25th & ndash; Feb. 3rd> > & ndash; in the> East.)> > Can You Feel the Moon Waxing> Now & hellip;.!> > Next> Course: > LifePurpose-Dharma/> See below & hellip;for> details> > > Click on For Daily Up-to-date Picture of THE> Moon! > > Click on this link, for an up to date picture of the> Moon.!> > The Transits are Nature living Astrology!> > > Most people love the Waxing Moon time the most!> (And, this is very> understandable)> And, we should take advantage of this> period.. & hellip;..> We> should & lsquo;plan & rsquo; and & lsquo;do & rsquo; the most during this> period.> You & rsquo;ll find you have the most energy and the most> dynamism during these days of the Moon & rsquo;s Waxing.> However, one also has to keep in mind especially, the> Saturn quality of life.> This> is especially true during these Northern Hemisphere months of Winter!> (See, recent article on: > Saturn is Winter!)> > 1) > Moon & rsquo;s finishing in Pisces> today! > Moon & rsquo;s pretty happy in Pisces, being ruled by> Jupiter! Good day to think of your> & lsquo;freedom & rsquo; and desires and goals in life.> 2) > Moon moves into Aries, tomorrow.> The> difference between Pisces and Aries lies primarily in terms of> & lsquo;doing & rsquo;. Where today is a great> Piscian day for contemplating, tomorrow will be a great day to put> one & rsquo;s plans into action.> If> you pay close attention you & rsquo;ll feel that unique shift into a> typically dynamic and doing Aries energy. > 3) > I & rsquo;m Back Home!> After 1 year and 2 days I rolled back into town last> week!> Now,> after getting my internet re-connected and new Jyotish> & lsquo;readings & rsquo; land line I & rsquo;m ready to go!> This> is such a precious and important time of the year, especially for all> people in the Northern Hemisphere.> In> the Southern Hemisphere these Saturn months of Capricorn and Aquarius are> actually months of tremendous dynamism and doing since they fall within> the spring and early summer.> 4) > Up-Coming Events.> Right now I & rsquo;m planning special events for the next> 2-3 months.> Especially, because most people in our groups are in the> Northern Hemisphere, special emphasis should be on Saturn during this> time. As a result I & rsquo;ll be conducting a> special & ldquo;How To Strengthen Saturn & rdquo; Course coming up, starting> soon.> & ldquo;Life Purpose or Dharma Course" and> "Strengthening Saturn & rdquo;!> > 1) > Sun & rsquo;s in Capricorn now.> Sun & rsquo;s movement through Capricorn is a very> significant month of the year.> During this month the Sun reflects the innate desires> for all Capricorn accomplishments, goals and ambitions.> As a> result this month is ideal to reflect upon one & rsquo;s life Goals and> Ambitions.> As a> result, we & rsquo;ll focus on how we can understand one & rsquo;s life goals> and ambitions by looking at our Astrological charts.> See,> everyone & rsquo;s goals and dreams in life are different.> For> each one of us we desire different things.> If> we can see our life through the eyes of our Jyotish then we have the best> chance to know more clearly what we & rsquo;ve really come to accomplish in> this life.> So,> often we get so wrapped up in survival mode, that we forget to stay> focused on our true life purpose.> 2) > Life Purpose is Dharma.> This> is the #1 goal in Astrology as it should be in life! > We all were born to live a unique and specific life. For each one of us, the exact details of that life> purpose are unique to us.> Our> charts describe very precisely and perfectly & lsquo;exactly & rsquo; what we> came to do, in this life.> Our> Strengths indicate the parts of us that we came in & lsquo;developed & rsquo;> with.> Our> Weaknesses indicate those areas in which we came to develop or> strengthen.> Our> Dasas indicate the exact time periods in which we are meant to focus on> either our Benefices or Malefics.> Our> Transits indicate the flavor of the World & rsquo;s environment through> which we must travel to fulfill our desires and goals.> 3) > #1 Goal in Life and Astrology is to Know One & rsquo;s Life Purpose or> Dharma.> If> we don & rsquo;t know what are true Dharma is then we may be wasting our> time. How many people get to the end of their> life and feel unfulfilled.> This> is because they didn & rsquo;t understand what their true Life Purpose or> Dharma was.> The> #1 purpose of Astrology is to help any person understand their Life> purpose.> One> can see, & lsquo;exactly & rsquo; within our charts; what our true life> purpose is.> When> you have your chart & rsquo;s & lsquo;read & rsquo; ask what your life purpose> is.> When> you & rsquo;re studying your own chart, study how your chart explains your> true Life Purpose!> > Next> Courses: > Life> Purpose:> > LifePurpose-Dharma/> To> Join & hellip;.> During these months of Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces,> for the Northern Hemisphere, these months represent the & lsquo;end & rsquo;> of this last year. These months then,> represent a special opportunity to reflect upon and plan for the emergence> of the entire next year, coming.> If> you & rsquo;re in the Southern Hemisphere, you & rsquo;ll be in the Spring and> Summer months, so your year is already unfolding. > Capricorn and Aquarius then, represent months of doing and> accomplishing.> Mars> for example, is thought to be Exalted or strongest in the Saturn sign of> Capricorn. > Therefore, the energy of Capricorn must be especially> conducive to doing and accomplishing!> 1) > Life Purpose & Dharma Course> The> next course we & rsquo;ll be starting will be on How to Find One & rsquo;s> True Life Purpose or Dharma. (Details will be> coming tomorrow.)> There will be 2 courses:> 1) For> Beginners & Medium Students.> 2) For> Medium and Advanced Students.> Primaring focus will be on the Meanings of one & rsquo;s> Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Saturn, and 10th House and 10th> House Lord. > These are the primary Components of one & rsquo;s Life> Purpose or Dharma.> 2) > Strengthening Saturn.> (Details of course, coming tomorrow...)> > These months of Northern Hemisphere, and Sun in> Capricorn & Aquarius represent an ideal time to focus on Saturn.> If> you have & lsquo;any & rsquo; negative or Malefic indications or experiences> of Saturn, then you might consider Strengthening Saturn.> Of> all the Planets, most people have the most problem with Saturn.> Partly, this is due to the age in which we live.> We & rsquo;re not taught how to be more in-tune with> Saturn!> Instead, we & rsquo;re encouraged to do, to be Marish, to> achieve through doing and the silent, non-doing Saturn part is left> behind.> During this course we will focus primarily on simple,> and yet profound Remedies for Strengthening Saturn.> Winter is the perfect time to focus on Saturn.> It & rsquo;s all about us!> > Other> Areas:> > Astrology Survey.> A> few weeks ago I sent out an Astrology Survey to find out which areas of> Astrology people are the most interested in.> These are the Initial Results of that Survey:> Areas Most Interested in:> A) Life Purpose> Most people said they were> the most interested in how their charts could help them understand what> their life purpose is.> As a> result, we will focus on this during the next couple of months.> B) Making More> Money > The 2nd areas people were the most interested in was How> can I make more money!> So,> secondarily we & rsquo;ll focus on the Knowledge and Wisdom in our charts> that relate to the 3 Money Houses, 11th, 12th, and> 2nd.> C) Improving> Relationships > The 3rd area people expressed interest in was related to improving> Inter-personal relations. Some wanted to> improve their relationships with family members. > Others wanted to improve their relationships at work. But, all people wanted especially to understand How> they Can improve their Romantic relationships or Partnerships.> As a> result we & rsquo;ll focus on How Jyotish/Astrology can help us see 1) Why> we & rsquo;ve had the past experiences we & rsquo;ve had and 2) What we need> to do to attract and enjoy better success in all our relationships.> > For> any other areas of Astrology, feel free to write in with your questions> and experiences. All areas of life can be> better understood by looking through our Charts.> > Mark Kincaid> > Founder> Nature & rsquo;s Astrology> www..com> > > Jai Guru> > Questions, Comments & Observations?> > Keep sending them> in!> > PS & hellip;.If you want to get connected with me via > Personal Instant Messenger, go to and add my> username:> > kincaidmark > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >