IndiaDivine.org

Timing to the Minute!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello, If one wanted to time events to the minute what method would reveal timing this accurately each hour each day?ThanksJace: Hola Mark, Well I took

maharishi jyotish 1 and 2 courses, this gives me an idea of my janma kundaly but we didn´t learn anything about transits and how to see them. happy shivaratri thanks chandraHi Chandra:I've never taken any of the Maharishi Jyotish courses. I however, got inspire by Maharishiwhen I was in India in 1988 attending an Ayurvedic course.Though 19 years later now, I can say the greatest achievement I've had is learning to findthe relationship between consciousness and Jyotish.Also, after about a year of studying Jyotish I came upon the Transits.Then, when I started studying the Transits, Astrology, came like 'alive' to me.Now, I realize the importance of the Transits, as the every day reality or

environments in which we live; but Transits are a great learning tool as well.Now, 19 X 364 days later of looking at the Transits, I can say with a lot of confidence whatthe Transits are all about!heheToday, for example, Moon is soooo tiny!New Moon's tomorrow...and you can feel this day.How do you feel today? Can you feel that inwardness of the Moon?The more we pay attention to the Astrology, especially the Moon, we'll understand.Moon, being, of course the main planet of understanding.See then, if you notice a shift either tomorrow or the next day when the Moon moves pastthe Sun and then starts Waxing!This every movement of the Moon shows us what the mind is doing each day!If we act more in-tune with that Moon then all kinds of emotional and Moon boons can come to us.If we don't and especially strain or some such thing during a time especially when the Moon is Waning; then we'll encounter

our greatest problems.All emotional problems are due to undeveloped or out of tune Moon, from our charts.Learning how are Astrological natures interact with both the Transits and even Dasas is a tremendous insight from Jyotish.Feel free to send in any questions you have regarding your chart or whatever.This month we're still focusing on Saturn.I wrote an article a few weeks ago called: Saturn is Winter.And many of the qualities and challenges of Saturn we face vividly, in the Winter...Though for you all this is your spring, summer, right?I'm very interested in talking with you sometime how you experience these typically Northern Hemisphere months of Winter, Capricorn and Aquarius, in the South?Sincerely,Mark Kincaidmarkkincaid (AT) (DOT) com escribió: Hi mark, of course you know my data, we came in contact on october I think and you coment that you like "chandra" and that you will see the chart at some point of your life, At that time you comented about my guru in lagna and shani being multrikona and few things like that, but I guess you have many people to see and you must be very bussy with people signing every day in your service, so don´t worry...anyway if you have time at some point this is my birth data 16-02-65, 12:20

Arica-CHILE, lagna is mesh with guru on it..... take care chandraHi Chandra: Have you in my computer now. What we're talking about in the Nature's Astrology group right now, is how Jyotish or Astrology has 2 major aspects.#1 Our charts fit us...and#2 Our charts contain some precious and important information that we're meantto receive..How well do you know your Jyotish chart so far?Mark Kincaidmarkkincaid (AT) (DOT) com escribió: Dear mark, Answering to your survey, I´m personaly interested in knowing about my life purpose and carrer developement for this year, well I´m really interested in all the areas you mentioned actually. But for this year specially about my carrier. Also I have some doubts regarding my maha and antardasha which is mangal surya right now, during this period I almost lost my son (4th december), right after that I got very sick, not with a specific disease, but with a strong and unbearable pain in all my abdomen including my womb, the pain wont allow me to move and was coming and going like that for one month. This is happening since the very day I started mangal mahadasha, (in Vlodrop during nader raam coronation, exactly that day), i get this every 3-4 month during the year since 6 years ago. i was told by a healer once, this was because of the fear to be alone with my 2 children

and not knowing if i was going to be able¡ to go on, support them, etc..... what is your opinion on that??? well and just tell you thank you for all you are doing, in bringing jyotish near to our heart, wish you a cosmic year chandraDear Chandra:Catching up with some past emails tonight. I'd love to help you here, but do I know yourdate of birth informaiton?Please send in your info. including Jyotish reisin sign if you know it.Sincerely,Mark Kincaidmarkkincaid (AT) (DOT) com escribió: New Year’s Astrology Survey As we’re ending one year and beginning another, this is a perfect time to reflect on the past. Periodically, I love getting ‘feedback’ from people as to what areas of Astrology are you interested in

hearing more about. Especially those of you who’ve joined in the last few months, feel free to let us know what you’re interested. Subjects That You’re Interested In – Check or Put Descriptions in your own words. Philosophy of Astrology ____________________. Life Purpose: ____________________. Career: ____________________. Relationships: ____________________. Money Making: ____________________.Spirituality: ____________________. Astrology is the greatest of Cosmic sciences. It has something to say about any and every aspect of life. Let us know what you’re interested in and what you’d like to hear more about. Other Ideas: __________ __________ __________ __________ Sincerely, Mark Kincaid Correo Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya - http://correo.espanol./ Correo Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y

antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya - http://correo.espanol./ Correo Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya - http://correo.espanol./

To JoinOurForum:Subscribe: http://finance.tradingharmonically/

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.