IndiaDivine.org

Here you go.. Shani Statue.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dan Dubie <dandubie wrote: I have dozens of pictures of the Vedic Gods, but which one is Shani? Danro_h_k <ro_h_k (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hello!I have searched the entire web, but could not find a large, clear and appropriate statue or photograph of LORD SHANI.I am looking for it in

order to make an iron statue of lord, to worship it on saturdays. I will highly appritiate if any one can help me in finding one picture, casting, statue or any thing proving a big support in this. Thanks.Dan Dubie Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Dan Dubie

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Hello Dan, Durga is " Shani " ?elaineOn 07 Apr 2007 14:27:07 -0700, Dan Dubie <dandubie

> wrote:

Dan Dubie <dandubie wrote: I have dozens of pictures of the Vedic Gods, but which one is Shani? Danro_h_k <ro_h_k (AT) (DOT)

co.in> wrote: Hello!I have searched the entire web, but could not find a large, clear and appropriate statue or photograph of LORD SHANI.

I am looking for it in

order to make an iron statue of lord, to worship it on saturdays. I will highly appritiate if any one can help me in finding one picture, casting, statue or any thing proving a big support in this.

Thanks.Dan Dubie

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives.

Check it out. Dan Dubie Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars

at Autos.

-- **********************************************Elaine M Gardner570-253-7812Aum Shantih:***********************************************

Guest guest

Oh my ...I've been attending the Hindu Temple for over 7 years and I THINK they'd..well, nevermind. The " Monkey-God " as you say is Sri Hanuman. The picture you provided and said was Sani is Mother Durga

on the Lion. There are several good websites with pictures of the Divine, when I have time I'll send you them.Peace,eOn 07 Apr 2007 21:32:30 -0700,

Dan Dubie <dandubie wrote:

no Dhurga is the monkey god see below.. .

Dan Dubie Expecting? Get great news right away with

email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

-- **********************************************Elaine M Gardner570-253-7812Aum Shantih:***********************************************

Guest guest

Hello Dan, Lord Shani is the god who is worshiped every saturday. He is dark ( Black) in color and is offered oil. I have the photo, but need a big and clear image, so as to make it in iron. Thanks for showing interest. RohitDan Dubie <dandubie wrote: Dan Dubie <dandubie > wrote: I have dozens of pictures of the Vedic Gods, but which one is Shani? Danro_h_k <ro_h_k (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Hello!I have searched the entire web, but could not find a large, clear and appropriate statue or photograph of LORD SHANI.I am looking for it in order to make an iron statue of lord, to worship it on saturdays. I will highly appritiate if any one can help me in finding one picture, casting, statue or any thing proving a big support in this. Thanks.Dan Dubie Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Dan Dubie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers