IndiaDivine.org

2-All: Here's a webaddress and picture of Sani!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

http://www.sanatansociety.org/vedic_astrology_and_numerology/vedic_astrology_horoscopes_saturn.htm

Hello Dan, Durga is " Shani " ?elaine

On 07 Apr 2007 14:27:07 -0700, Dan Dubie dandubie

> wrote:

Dan Dubie

dandubie > wrote:

I have dozens of pictures of the Vedic Gods, but which one is

Shani?

Danro_h_k co.in> wrote:

Hello!I have searched the entire web, but could not find

a large, clear and appropriate statue or photograph of LORD SHANI.

I am looking for it in order to make an iron statue of lord,

to worship it on saturdays. I will highly appritiate if

any one can help me in finding one picture, casting, statue or any

thing proving a big support in this. Thanks.

Dan Dubie

Never

miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new

Mail arrives. Check

it out.

Dan Dubie

Don't pick lemons. See all the new

2007 cars at

Autos.

-- **********************************************Elaine M Gardner570-253-7812Aum Shantih:***********************************************

Guest guest

Thanks Mark :) I'd forgotten he did this one too. I've got all of his Yantras..AND use his Kali-ma as my desktop :)When I lived at the Institute I began doing Yantras with oil pastels. I have no background at all with ANY " creative art " ,..not sure *what* got " into " me,..but, began, what I've been told, is called " smearing " the oil pastels on handmade (cotton and silk) paper from Nepal, and also have a gold (it has real 14kt gold in it) pen I outlined some of the Yantras with. I got the " instructions " for the Yantras from the MahaNirvana Tantra as well as the Netra Tantra..and a few others..and when I got " stuck " with the language and technicalities would go to either: http://www.shivashakti.com/ or a page at UPenn I'm trying to find..I HAD it bookmarked somewhere... Oh well, I'll find it later. :)I painted a few too--although, my talents must lie more near " crayons " than a #5 brush :D.

One of these days, when I can afford to restock on supplies, (in other words--when it's time :), I'll get back into it again!!Oh, and just FYI; I'm afraid I started WWIII the other night when I decided to try one more time asking my parents about my birthdata. (or their birthdata or my brothers birthdata...) My son says I either need " Divine Intervention " or James Bond to get ANY information from my family. I have an appointment at legal aid concerning a different, but related matter, so I'll ask the attorney if he has any ideas. It seems I don't exist at the Dept. of Vital Statistics in the " area " I'd always been told I was born in, so....

I honestly did NOT want to open this pandoras box...I've known for about 17 years (since my son was born with our " genetic " disorder, that something wasn't right..but De-Nile River runs fast and deep and it's much easier not to " rock the boat " . Had things not exploded the other night and they'd just given me ONE date/time/place of SOMEONE--perhaps I could continue to just float along, but......

Ahhh well... even isolating myself in my apt. for over a year, I seem to be able to stir up " drama " --without really even trying. BUT, I also firmly believe that the Mother has things happen, WHEN they happen, for reasons.

Peace!!eOn 07 Apr 2007 17:15:06 -0700, markkincaid <

markkincaid wrote:

http://www.sanatans

ociety.org/vedic_astrology_and_numerology/vedic_astrology_horoscopes_saturn.htm

Hello Dan, Durga is " Shani " ?elaine

On 07 Apr 2007 14:27:07 -0700, Dan Dubie dandubie

> wrote:

Dan Dubie

dandubie wrote:

I have dozens of pictures of the Vedic Gods, but which one is

Shani?

Danro_h_k co.in> wrote:

Hello!I have searched the entire web, but could not find

a large, clear and appropriate statue or photograph of LORD SHANI.

I am looking for it in order to make an iron statue of lord,

to worship it on saturdays. I will highly appritiate if

any one can help me in finding one picture, casting, statue or any

thing proving a big support in this. Thanks.

Dan Dubie

Never

miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new

Mail arrives.

Check

it out.

Dan Dubie

Don't pick lemons. See all the

new

2007 cars at

Autos.

-- **********************************************Elaine M Gardner570-253-7812Aum Shantih:***********************************************