IndiaDivine.org

2-Chandra...re. Jyotish Experiment....and which complaints to list?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi mark, is a

great idea an invitation, thank you, i will like to participate, you have

my data already, you need the complains now? how many???chandra

Hi Chandra:Yes, please look at those 9 points I mentioned in the first email.

They list all the general categories of problems that people

experience... Though of course, if you have one that doesn't fit

there, feel free to list those too...Then, we'll meet on the

IM to do it!ciaoMark Kincaid

markkincaid (AT) (DOT) com

escribió:

Dear

Friends/Subscribers:I'm starting a section of my

new book on Remedial Measures and Jyotish, Vedic remedies.I'm

looking for a few volunteers who are interested in practicing some

various Jyotish remediesand remedial measures for 2 weeks.My experiment is: 1) Whatever negative experience you might be having

in terms of any of the planets 2) I'd like to document what happens when

specific remedies are suggested for dealing with these complaints.Here's the general list of possible complaints you might be

experiencing...1) Lack of self-confidence2)

Any emotional issues, worry, anxiety, fear, unhappiness, anything...3) Any intellectual problems, lack of clarity of mind, difficulities

with decision makings etc.4) Lack of energy, drive, fire or

difficulties standing up for oneself.5) Lack of love, success in

any interpersonal relationship, lack of friendliness, etc.6) Lack

of spiritual bliss, knowledge or not enough wisdom.....7) Any

problem with health, dis-ease, disease, loss, disappointment, frustration,

delays, impatience,....etc.8 & 9) Any

problem with obsessions, compulsions or addictions...See, if you can guess which No. or difficult coincides with which

planet?heheIf you're interested in participating

with me please send in your date of birth information,complete place

and time of birth and Jyotish Rising Sign if you know it.Please include any 1-3 things that you'd like to improve, and mention

for how long has this difficult been going on.Finally, please

join my instant messenger so we can talk personally for even a few

minutes.My role will be to 1) find the Astrological reason

behind any complaint and 2) prescribe specific remedies to alleviate this

problem.Thanks for participating.You can have been

participating in my past research project or not, it doesn't matter.Sincerely,Mark Kincaid

Correo Espacio para todos tus mensajes,

antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya -

http://correo.espanol./

Guest guest

OK see below are the answers thank you namastemarkkincaid escribió: Hi mark, is a great idea an invitation, thank you, i will like to participate, you have my data already, you need the complains now? how many???chandraHi Chandra:Yes, please look at those 9 points I mentioned in the first email. They list all the general categories of problems that people experience... Though of course, if you have one that doesn't fit there, feel free to list those too...Then, we'll meet on the IM to do it!ciaoMark Kincaid markkincaid (AT) (DOT) com escribió: Dear Friends/Subscribers:I'm starting a section of my new book on Remedial Measures and Jyotish, Vedic remedies.I'm

looking for a few volunteers who are interested in practicing some various Jyotish remediesand remedial measures for 2 weeks.My experiment is: 1) Whatever negative experience you might be having in terms of any of the planets 2) I'd like to document what happens when specific remedies are suggested for dealing with these complaints.Here's the general list of possible complaints you might be experiencing...1) Lack of self-confidence, 2) Any emotional issues, worry, anxiety, fear, unhappiness, anything..,Anxiety prpbably also fear regarding my future 3) Any intellectual problems, lack of clarity of mind, difficulities with decision makings etc.Many posibilities I don´t know wich is the best choise, where to put my attention, also regarding my future4) Lack of energy, drive, fire or difficulties standing up for oneself.5) Lack of love,

success in any interpersonal relationship, lack of friendliness, etc.6) Lack of spiritual bliss, knowledge or not enough wisdom.....7) Any problem with health, dis-ease, disease, loss, disappointment, frustration, delays,impatience,....etc., yes some digestive problems specialyy liver and cramps, since started my mangal period8 & 9) Any problem with obsessions, compulsions or addictions...See, if you can guess which No. or difficult coincides with which planet?heheIf you're interested in participating with me please send in your date of birth information,complete place and time of birth and Jyotish Rising Sign if you know it.Please include any 1-3 things that you'd like to improve, and mention for how long has this difficult been going on.Finally, please join my instant messenger so we can talk personally for even a few minutes.My role will be to 1)

find the Astrological reason behind any complaint and 2) prescribe specific remedies to alleviate this problem.Thanks for participating.You can have been participating in my past research project or not, it doesn't matter.Sincerely,Mark Kincaid Correo Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya - http://correo.espanol./ Correo Espacio

para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¡gratis! Regístrate ya - http://correo.espanol./