IndiaDivine.org

suggestion about education of native

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sir,

Mostly the inputs from members are without name of sender and or with the name of individual for whom a birth chart has to be prepared. We are not catching flys for spending our time. Please take some resposibility in providing data, moreso when you want free analysis. it looks as though the astrologers aare picked from garbage and they had spent all their life in reading 'novel's. What a sorry pligt for us?

A.V.Pathi, copy to Mr. Makara Simham.103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29)

C Sent: Saturday, August 2, 2008 11:13:07 PM suggestion about education of native

Dear Respected astrologers,Can anyone in the group advise concerning education of native. details are as follows:7 September 199607:12 AMLivingston, NJ, USABoyHe is very smart boy and has good memory, practicle thinking but always in a playing mood. He is not working to his potential in school. He is 12 years old but behaves like 6 year old. He is averaging B grades but teachers say he should get streight A grades.Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.Regards,

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Pathi,

Sorry for being ingorant concerning feeling of learned members of this group. The name of the boy is Kushal. If you still feel I deserve an answer for my query please find time from your busy schedule to answer.

Regards, Jay--- On Tue, 8/5/08, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiavRe: suggestion about education of native Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 2:23 PM

Sir,

Mostly the inputs from members are without name of sender and or with the name of individual for whom a birth chart has to be prepared. We are not catching flys for spending our time. Please take some resposibility in providing data, moreso when you want free analysis. it looks as though the astrologers aare picked from garbage and they had spent all their life in reading 'novel's. What a sorry pligt for us?

A.V.Pathi, copy to Mr. Makara Simham.103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29@ gmail.com)

CSaturday, August 2, 2008 11:13:07 PM suggestion about education of native

Dear Respected astrologers,Can anyone in the group advise concerning education of native. details are as follows:7 September 199607:12 AMLivingston, NJ, USABoyHe is very smart boy and has good memory, practicle thinking but always in a playing mood. He is not working to his potential in school. He is 12 years old but behaves like 6 year old. He is averaging B grades but teachers say he should get streight A grades.Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.Regards,

Guest guest

Dear sir,

Ok. Thank you for giving the nme. I will look into that tomorrow.

Regards,

A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

Makar Simha <makarsimha Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2008 8:24:40 PMRe: suggestion about education of native

Dear Mr. Pathi,

Sorry for being ingorant concerning feeling of learned members of this group. The name of the boy is Kushal. If you still feel I deserve an answer for my query please find time from your busy schedule to answer.

Regards, Jay--- On Tue, 8/5/08, venkatachala pathi <pathiav > wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiav >Re: suggestion about education of nativeTuesday, August 5, 2008, 2:23 PM

Sir,

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29@ gmail.com)

CSaturday, August 2, 2008 11:13:07 PM suggestion about education of native

Sir,

I am sure some other astrologer whould have snt you reply to your mails.

A.V.Pathi, Astrologer, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

makarsimha <makarsimha Sent: Saturday, August 2, 2008 11:13:07 PM suggestion about education of native

Interesting birthday... The same day as my brother's..!

He was also a B average student, but very intelligent...

Having a Leo sun, he needs to be at the lead in activities...

My brother takes great pride in working on his House,

and creating a great place to live.

Your son needs some special projects that he can command,

or participation in drama or sports...

Dan Dubie --- On Sun, 8/10/08, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiavRe: suggestion about education of native Date: Sunday, August 10, 2008, 5:37 AM

Sir,

I am sure some other astrologer whould have snt you reply to your mails.

A.V.Pathi, Astrologer, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

makarsimha <makarsimha >Saturday, August 2, 2008 11:13:07 PM suggestion about education of native