IndiaDivine.org

Top of the South Island, New Zealand

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Mark,

This reminds me of calling my grandparents in California from the East Coast, and marvelling at the fact of the time difference.

The transit is remarkable for bringing on characteristics and attitudes around the world. I am sure that a negative conjunction has more impact at midnight in Europe than the same moment at noon here in NZ. (Imagine squabbles at noon, and brawls at midnight?)

In any case, I am in Nelson, Top of the South Island, New Zealand. We are actually a bit north of Wellington, the capital, which is on the North Island. It is a lovely time of year, the lemons and grapefruit are still on the trees, and tomatoes are just starting to bloom. (Don't ask me about June, though, since it will be rainy and cold with short days . .. )

Best,

Zack--- On Thu, 12/4/08, markkincaid <markkincaid wrote:

markkincaid <markkincaid 2-Zack and New Zealand...re....Transits....Events and the Moon, Jupiter and Venus Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 9:33 AM

Hi Mark,

Fleeting events like the conjunction of the Moon, Jupiter and Venus a few days ago are seen quite differently around the world. The moon aligned quite close for you in America, while here in New Zealand, the first night the sliver of moon was towards the sun from the planets, and the second evening, the moon was about the same distance to the other side of the planets. So, since you are nearly on the other side of the globe, you must have seen them quite closely aligned!

Best Regards,ZackDear Zack: Howdy! How ya doing! I'm love to talk to you more about this.For example, if I make a chart for right now here for me, the Moon's at the 3rd degree of Aquarius.But, if I make a chart for New Zealand for example for today: at the same time that you're experiencing this same moment, the Moon will be at the 3rd degree also.The Transits really do get experienced very similarly all over the world.Only the degrees at my 10am may be 5pm in Romania and 9:30pm in India.But this exact moment is the same everywhere.Where do you live in New Zealand?Mark