IndiaDivine.org

2-Anujaya from Mark Kincaid re. job, career and financial worries

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

> > , "anujaya24@" anujaya24@ wrote:> >> > Respected Astrologers and learned members,> > > > It would be of immense help if you could tell how are my career prospects.> > > > My Birth details are:> > > > DOB; 1ST jUNE 1982> > TOB: 11.20 PM, Bhilai,India> > > > Nothing seems to working out in terms of job, finances or family.> > I would be really helpful if you can help me out.> > > > Regards,> > Anujaya> >

Dear Anujaya, I've made a copy of your chart, and you have a Capricorn rising? Let me know for sure. When I look at your

chart, the biggest challenge you face is the planetary war between

Moon, Saturn and Mars. They're all in Virgo, and especially Moon and

Saturn are EXACTLY the same degree (22nd) in Virgo.

This would make anyone feel very frustrated as Saturn is having a very deep and intense negative or holding back quality

to the Moon-mind.

Therefore, there's some lesson here for you. If you don't do anything

to improve it, then, struggles will continue. Do you find

that you have a lot of worrying, even slight depression going on? This too is Saturn and Moon so close together.

The solution, however, is also right there. Where Saturn and Moon too close together represents some negative experiences

especially for the Moon, the solution, is right there as well.

In other words, if you put attention on strengthening your Saturn this will have a very good result for you.

Anything to do with meditating, especially, and becoming more in-tune with Saturn will help you a lot.

Ever try anything like meditation?

Meditation, by the way is the #1 remedy for improving Saturn.

Even if one only meditates a short 20 minutes twice a day type of routine, this too, can have a very good influence.

In addition, you can strengthen Saturn by learning to be more in-tune with the daily rhythms of the planets.

I have a Saturn group I've started that you can join, too, if you're interested.

Go to this address to join.

SurrenderingToSaturn/

Finally, I want to say something about the present job or economic situation we're all in. Ever since Saturn went into Leo,

the whole world has been suffering as a result.

Saturn will continue being in Leo but will soon be moving into Virgo this fall in September.

This will then, be much better for the various economies in the world. We all have to periodically, deal with recessions.

This recent Saturn in Leo transit, is definitely one of the negative or recessionary cycles going on.

Just know that your job and career situation can improve as you learn to create more harmony in your inner chart.

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

PS..... Get back with me about what is your rising sign. And, if you

want to talk personally, especially about your 'career' I'd suggest you

join my instant messenger group. Download IM at

and add my username: kincaidmark

www..com

641 472-3004

markkincaid

, "Inder" <indervohra2001 wrote:

>

> Dear Anuj,

> From your chart it appears that self enterprise may suit you but there is lot of struggle in your career.

> Inder

>