IndiaDivine.org

2-Shanaz re. how to balance Rahu/Ketu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mark,Today

I told my friend about the current planetary war. She said it is our

responsibility to make it into a planetary dance. I thought you'd like

that, especially since that is the whole purpose of your book--to teach

everyone how to dance with their planets.Here is my other question that I left on your voicemail. This came to mind because of how you referred to them in something last week:It occurred to me in program the other morning that if we could find a way to reconnect the two halves of rahu/ketu

then they would no longer act malefic, because then they would feel

whole again. When I mentioned this to a friend she said that rahu/ketu

eat up the moon, that is why we have eclipses. This makes me think

that rahu/ketu eats soma, which makes total sense. Since they have

been severed from each other they are trying to regain their wholeness.One

Thanksgiving Maharishi made a tape about Relationship that can only be

viewed at that time of year. He talked about how relationship is more

important than physical proximity. He gave an analogy, saying that if

you disassemble a machine and the parts are laying all over the place,

there are two ways to get it working again.1. reassemble it,2. create a perfect relationship between all the parts, and then even disassembled it will work.So

because of that information I think that if one can create the perfect

relationship between rahu and ketu they will be a whole again and

satisfied, so no longer act as malefic. What do you think? How can we do it?JGD, ShanazHi Shanaz, First of all I agree with you that it is possible to create balance with Rahu/Ketu or any of our functioning malefics.And, I think each person needs to find the solution inside themselves and their own charts.For me I've realized that Rahu/Ketu represent desires and when desires are too intense they as if eat up,and certainly overshadow oneself.Rahu/Ketu are also the sybolism for all desires, but especially compulsions, obsessions and addictions.And, what I've noticed is wherever people have their 'obsessions' etc. that is where their Rahu/Ketu is.So, for me, what I've done is do whatever I can do to release myself for my compulsions.First step is to realize if one is being compelled in certain ways.Then, the solution is as you said, is to create wholeness from the inside.And, 'that', and that alone will be the most powerful thing we can do to release ourselves from our addictions.As the 'Self' unfolds to ourselves, then, we become united with 'that' which is truly beyond all identification.Being identified with the higher self, then nothing, literally nothing binds us, compells us or overshadows us.Hope this helps.Sincerely,Mark K.