IndiaDivine.org

2-Ram J. re. Mark's mom's passing....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:>> Namaste Mark> > Heartiest Condolences to you and your family upon your sad loss - may the> good Lord bless her soul with peace and contentment ...> > Best wishes as ever ..> > Jai Sita Ram> > RamDear Ram, Thank you very much for your thoughts.Actually, there is a lot of 'joy' in this period for all of us.We're all remembering all the great qualities of her life and utilizingthis time for more enlightenment especially on a Moon feeling level!Thanks againMark K.

namaste I pray to god For her atma shantiMy condolences to you Markyour analysis of Saturn is wonderfulregardsSriram Medepalli--- On Wed, 30/9/09, Joe Tisch! <markkincaid wrote:Joe Tisch! <markkincaid 2-Ram J. re. Mark's mom's passing.... Date: Wednesday, 30 September, 2009, 2:19 AM

, "Ram Jaswal" <rkjaswal wrote:>> Namaste Mark> > Heartiest Condolences to you and your family upon your sad loss - may the> good Lord bless her soul with peace and contentment ...> > Best wishes as ever ..> > Jai Sita Ram> > RamDear Ram, Thank you very much for your thoughts.Actually, there is a lot of 'joy' in this period for all of us.We're all remembering all the great qualities of her life and utilizingthis time for more enlightenment especially on a Moon feeling level!Thanks againMark K.

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Mark,

I've been away and not in touch with you or alot of others lately but I did get this email and wanted to send you my deepest condolenses on your mom's passing. I know she is with God and is at peace, and will always be watching over you and your family. When my own mom passed, I always try to remember the best in her and what she taught me, the fun and laughter we shared.

I miss that, I miss her. But I know deep within she's right here only on a differant plane. I know you know this too. Still, doesn't take the sadness away when the "missing" comes and goes.

Much love to you and your family.

Email me back so we can talk ok?

Julieanne~--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Joe Tisch! <markkincaid wrote:

Joe Tisch! <markkincaid 2-Ram J. re. Mark's mom's passing.... Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 3:49 PM