IndiaDivine.org

2- Mukesh Kumar Sekhri re. New Jyotish & Research Projects coming up!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JyotishResearchProject , Mukesh Kumar Sekhri <sekhri14 wrote:>> Dear Mark,> > Really sorry to hear about your mother passing away but I know that she is> with God and blessing us all.

Thank you very much. I was very expecting it since I've been in

Sade Sat for the last 2 1/2 years. But, instead of the typical 'grief'

of being in Sade Sat, because of all the work I've done on my Jyotish,

I'm happy to report that this is a remarkably blessed time

with many experiences already of her on the other side, and in a

much more enlightened situation.

Also, because of my meditation and Jyotish work, I'm happy to

report that I'm even experiencing the joy of her graduation or

ascension instead of the typical sade sat 'grief' of loss or seperation.

Thanks again for your kind words.

> > I am interested in the remedial measures and remedies project,kindly let me> know the latest.

Dear Mukesh, Glad to hear of your interest. Please send in to me

your date of birth information and your present 'level' of

understanding about your chart. In other words would you count

yourself a beginner, medium or advanced student?

Also, I'll send you a Personality Questionnaire I'd like you to fill

out. Please include a detailed description of any 'remedies' you've

tried in the past and how well they've worked.

And, if you haven't joined my messenger yet, please do so.

You go to , download their Instant download software,

and then add my username: kincaidmark

Looking forward to talking with you further.

> > Also I would like to have a personal reading of my

birth chart by your kind self can you please guide me how this is

possible.

My personal readings are listed on my website at:

www..com. Please let me know what you're interested in knowing more about.

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

> > Awaiting and early response.> > Mukesh Kumar Sekhri.> > MINUSTAH.> Port-AU- Prince HAITI.> > On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Joe Tisch! markkincaid > wrote:> > >> >> > Jyotish Survey:> >> >> >> > Dear Friends:> >> > I'm happy to write to you about the `next' round of projects we're working> > on. I'd especially like your feed-back on those things that would be of> > special interest to you.> >> > Please write back about what particular services or projects you'd like to> > have.> >> >> > *"Jyotish Dictionary"*> >> > I've been working on a Jyotish-Astrology Dictionary which would give the> > `astrological' definitions of as many as 500 words. For a sample of the> > dictionary, email me back.> >> > Yes, I am interested in the Astrology dictionary: ______> >> >> >> > *"How to Study Astrology" Manual*> >> > The other exciting project I've been doing is a detailed analysis of a> > great way of studying Astrology.> >> > This manual contains a step by step formula for getting the most out of> > your study.> >> > Yes, I'm interested in the `How to Study Astrology" manual: _____> >> >> >> > *Jyotish Seminar – Tapes*> >> >> > I've also recently recorded a number of class seminars recently that we'll> > be turning into teaching tapes for people to enjoy.> >> > Yes, I'm interested in Jyotish seminar tapes: ______> >> >> >> > *NEW JYOTISH RESEARCH PROJECT: REMEDIES & REMEDIAL MEASURES*> >> > I've also thought of a new research project that you might be interested in> > participating with.> >> > This would be a year long project that would not only recognize which of> > one's planets are malefic and needing of `remedies or remedial measures' but> > would document and research giving out specific remedies to people and keep> > track of the benefits to be derived over a whole year.> >> > So, if you're interested in this new research project contact me right> > away.> >> > I think we'll `cap' the project to about 24 people so let me know right> > away if you're interested.> > You should have about 1 hour a month to talk with me about your Astrology,> > remedies and your progress over each month.> >> > Yes, I'm interested in this new Jyotish research project: _____> > Misc. Projects:> >> >> > Other projects going on include website design, marketing, a Dating and> > Match-making Astrological website as well as other various Astrological> > projects.> >> > If you have an interest in any of these let me know.> >> > I'm interested in:> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Thanks again for your interest and feedback.> >> >> >> >> > Sincerely,> >> >> > Mark Kincaid> >> >> >> > www..com> >> >> >> >> > > >>