IndiaDivine.org

2-Rhoda & All re. her exprience of These 5 planets in Debilitation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Re: 2-Rhoda & All re. Last Few Days of the Moon's New Moon-Saturn Transit!

Oh thanks Mark!You bet I am following the transits, but I didn't expect this to happen.I'm sure none of us expect sad or negative things to happen. That's why the knowledge and science of the "malefic" planets ortime is so important. There's an expression in Sansrit called "pragya parad". Pragya parad means that which is a "mistake" of intellect. In other words, where our malefics are, is exactly where our lack of clarity of mind, prejudices, lack of judgement, andall negative behaviors, comes from.So, its extremely important that we understand and learn from these so-called malefic times or interior planets.I

am the one at home going through the painful experience, so i wondered,

is it the Mars ,my rising lord now in cancer aspected by rahu or

what!! Yes the new moon has been disturbing.Practical experience, each month shows us exactly which planet is bugging us the most. Listening to you, over this last year,I'd have to say, especially since you have these type of experiences around the New Moon, that the Moon is the planet that'sasking for help!I usually make a quick note in my file where i store the transit chartsi

have a huge lot of them.....funny but true they are all marked

according to the effects felt, for example....pain, ruffled feelings,

mars/venus issues, saturn on sun, mars on mars, venus on mars etc!!!Yes, there are many possible times or scenarios in which we can get affected poorly emotionally. But, all these experiences are nature's way of directing our attention to the planet or planets we need to strengthen.So, the more you stir that inner Moon pole, within yourself, the more you create more inner, emotional and Moon, power, the sooner it'll be that you STOP be adversely affected really, by anything.THANKS AGAIN!! RRYou're so very welcome. Be sure to check out the article I wrote today, on this last day of 5 planets debilitated. I mention inthere that there are 3 main Transit types A, B and C, and it's very helpful to figure out which type we are.Sincerely,Mark Kincaid--- On Sun, 10/18/09, Joe Tisch!

<markkincaid wrote:Joe Tisch! <markkincaid 2-Rhoda & All re. Last Few Days of the Moon's New Moon-Saturn Transit! Date: Sunday, October 18, 2009, 10:51 PM

Oh dear Lord, what pain!!

left arm , left shoulder, muscle tightened... ..ohhhhh ! going crazy!

cannot take rest being mother and wife and having to take care of home, so

pushing myself!

reached for a muscle relaxant finally, and drat...the tablets were beyond the

date of expiry...hard luck eh?

waiting for relief, naturally without having to take any pain killers!

HEAVY HEAVY days !! started

around the 16th evening, 17th was tough and today 18th stll no relief...... ..

THat's it...so much pain!!

Dear Rhoda, Don't worry! It'll be improving, now each day as the Moon goes past

the Sun and especially out of Virgo where Saturn is!!

Isn't it amazing how accurately the 'transits' work! I

remember last year, almost 9 months ago, when I was thinking of this exact time. I thought it would be a crazy time. And,

it's certainly turned out to be that way. What a comfort it is to at least know 'why'!

I've been feeling quite a lot of inner purification as well. But, I've

been able to take a few days off here, well, at least in my brain! I'm still in Chicago ,

helping my family tie up my Mother's affairs have her passing. But,

there's an amazing amount of peaceful ness and lack of grief I think due all of us knowingmore about the Transits.I'm staying with one of my sisters who's been watching the Transits daily now for almost the wholeyear, so her 'grief'' is less knowing why many things are coming the way that they do.Hopefully, you'll be able to tell your family too, more about the Transits.Now, you can keep working on developing your inner balance, so that next time

the Sun, Saturn and Moon collide in Virgo, you can be more ready for it!

How was your experience last month when the Moon, Saturn and Sun collided, all

in the early degrees of Virgo? About 28 days ago, the Moon, Saturn and Sun were all colliding on the New Moon,

like now, but they were all only 2 - 3 degrees apart. Now, that was an intense few days too!This time, the Sun and Saturn are about 29 degrees apart which makes a huge difference!

So, don't forget to go to the Remedies part of my book, every time you find

your self being pulled off your center, that's really a wake-up call from Mother Nature that you could benefit from

more remedies.

I do 'that' every time 'ANY' transit throws me off!

So, keep practicing especially Saturn remedies, as much as you can. And

write down in your book

that these few days of the Transits were especially 'trying' for you.

I think, after awhile we forget which days caused us to go a little bonkers,

but if you write 'them'

down, then you can wake up more quickly to which days are acting malefically,

and then, deal

with them better.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

Dear Mark,I read your lines and I thank you for the same.I suppose having natal moon in the zodiac of scorpio along with Saturn in Lagna can be very challenging.It is always best when there is hardly any activity.Mercury moon aspects or conjunctions in transit have also made their mark.By the way I have read that very few people have mercury /moon 100% aspect or conjuctions as both are fast moving. I am one of those!! And all this happening in my 1/7 axis!! Quiet a cosmic dance!An astrologer friend of mine did suggest Meditation as the best remedies for moon.Thanks for all that you do and all your loving guidance and timely

help! DIVINE-THANKS RRJoe Tisch! <markkincaid Sent: Wed, October 21, 2009 10:02:39 PM 2-Rhoda & All re. her exprience of These 5 planets in Debilitation

Re: 2-Rhoda & All re. Last Few Days of the Moon's New Moon-Saturn Transit!

Oh thanks Mark!You bet I am following the transits, but I didn't expect this to happen.I'm sure none of us expect sad or negative things to happen. That's why the knowledge and science of the "malefic" planets ortime is so important. There's an expression in Sansrit called "pragya parad". Pragya parad means that which is a "mistake" of intellect. In other words, where our malefics are, is exactly where our lack of clarity of mind, prejudices, lack of judgement, andall negative behaviors, comes from.So, its extremely important that we understand and learn from these so-called malefic times or interior planets.I

am the one at home going through the painful experience, so i wondered,

is it the Mars ,my rising lord now in cancer aspected by rahu or

what!! Yes the new moon has been disturbing.Practical experience, each month shows us exactly which planet is bugging us the most. Listening to you, over this last year,I'd have to say, especially since you have these type of experiences around the New Moon, that the Moon is the planet that'sasking for help!I usually make a quick note in my file where i store the transit chartsi

have a huge lot of them.....funny but true they are all marked

according to the effects felt, for example....pain, ruffled feelings,

mars/venus issues, saturn on sun, mars on mars, venus on mars etc!!!Yes, there are many possible times or scenarios in which we can get affected poorly emotionally. But, all these experiences are nature's way of directing our attention to the planet or planets we need to strengthen.So, the more you stir that inner Moon pole, within yourself, the more you create more inner, emotional and Moon, power, the sooner it'll be that you STOP be adversely affected really, by anything.THANKS AGAIN!! RRYou're so very welcome. Be sure to check out the article I wrote today, on this last day of 5 planets debilitated. I mention inthere that there are 3 main Transit types A, B and C, and it's very helpful to figure out which type we are.Sincerely,Mark Kincaid--- On Sun,

10/18/09, Joe Tisch!

<markkincaid@ .com> wrote:Joe Tisch! <markkincaid@ .com> 2-Rhoda & All re. Last Few Days of the Moon's New Moon-Saturn Transit!Sunday, October 18, 2009, 10:51 PM

Oh dear Lord, what pain!!

left arm , left shoulder, muscle tightened... ..ohhhhh ! going crazy!

cannot take rest being mother and wife and having to take care of home, so

pushing myself!

reached for a muscle relaxant finally, and drat...the tablets were beyond the

date of expiry...hard luck eh?

waiting for relief, naturally without having to take any pain killers!

HEAVY HEAVY days !! started

around the 16th evening, 17th was tough and today 18th stll no relief...... ..

THat's it...so much pain!!

Dear Rhoda, Don't worry! It'll be improving, now each day as the Moon goes past

the Sun and especially out of Virgo where Saturn is!!

Isn't it amazing how accurately the 'transits' work! I

remember last year, almost 9 months ago, when I was thinking of this exact time. I thought it would be a crazy time. And,

it's certainly turned out to be that way. What a comfort it is to at least know 'why'!

I've been feeling quite a lot of inner purification as well. But, I've

been able to take a few days off here, well, at least in my brain! I'm still in Chicago ,

helping my family tie up my Mother's affairs have her passing. But,

there's an amazing amount of peaceful ness and lack of grief I think due all of us knowingmore about the Transits.I'm staying with one of my sisters who's been watching the Transits daily now for almost the wholeyear, so her 'grief'' is less knowing why many things are coming the way that they do.Hopefully, you'll be able to tell your family too, more about the Transits.Now, you can keep working on developing your inner balance, so that next time

the Sun, Saturn and Moon collide in Virgo, you can be more ready for it!

How was your experience last month when the Moon, Saturn and Sun collided, all

in the early degrees of Virgo? About 28 days ago, the Moon, Saturn and Sun were all colliding on the New Moon,

like now, but they were all only 2 - 3 degrees apart. Now, that was an intense few days too!This time, the Sun and Saturn are about 29 degrees apart which makes a huge difference!

So, don't forget to go to the Remedies part of my book, every time you find

your self being pulled off your center, that's really a wake-up call from Mother Nature that you could benefit from

more remedies.

I do 'that' every time 'ANY' transit throws me off!

So, keep practicing especially Saturn remedies, as much as you can. And

write down in your book

that these few days of the Transits were especially 'trying' for you.

I think, after awhile we forget which days caused us to go a little bonkers,

but if you write 'them'

down, then you can wake up more quickly to which days are acting malefically,

and then, deal

with them better.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid